Group Buying: Godrej Project - Sector 104, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 25 2013
311 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Group Buying: Godrej Project - Sector 104, Gurgaon

Originally posted by VNEB69 View Post
    GUYS ... i blv that there are already over 3500 chqs with various brokers for an initial lot of 150 apts, there is also talk of a Rs 300 premium for a confirmed booking (forget broker discounts) .... my CA has been in touch with the collaborating partner to Godrej who has confirmed this and has also kind of offered him a few units at a premium......what i blv if this is true that the project will get withdrawn at these prices as this info would also be available with the Developer and why would he then open the bookings 4700-4800 ?
    Sorry for delay in reply,

This is to confirm that as per "Godrej" your info is not correct.

This all is just..................

Comment

wen is possession???

Comment

Reminds me of stock RPOWER IPO. People were going crazy to get allotment. After listing... We all know what happened.

Godrej current offering may be good but this euphoria...

Comment

I am too interested in a 2BHK flat.

Comment

I am too interested in a 2bhk flat.

Comment

yeh kya hawabaazi ho rahi hai bhai... GB fullon. Godrej is not interested in GB as per my information. I am happy to be wrong.

I am in for two 2BHK - self n friend

Comment

Guys,
                Godrej is not entertaining any group bookings till the launch. When the project will be launched, nobody will be given opportunity. Brokers have already made setting. There are total 400 flats coming in phase-1. About 200 out of them are already on hold by a Mumbai broker or Mumbai sales team.
                Rest 200 will be launched for NCR public. Brokers are fighting like anything. This is because, if they get few original bookings, they will get many opportunities for resale which will get them huge commissions.

Comment

godrej gurgaon

i am also looking for two units

Comment

Guys .... had a meeting this evening with .......... and the launch is confirmed for 1st week Aug .... total units on sale at first price will be limited to abt 300000 sft. no broker discounts will be available as they will pay out a simple 1% brokerage to the authorized brokers(people booking through sub brokers will surely lose out) .... the prices of the products range from 4950 to 5250 psft ... the categories of apts are 6 to core (1250,1450,1650) 4 to a core (1850,2150,2350) AND 2 to a core (2650 and4000) 25% payment is time linked and balance is clp. They are not entertaining any group bookings or underwriting for sure. guess its good corporate contacts that will work here.... got mine in place not sure if i will book though .. lets see

Comment

Actually the right information by VNEB69. Even I have the same information.
                      We can only hope that our information is right. No trust on these builders.
                      Hope people get booking and people who cannot make it in phase 1, consider resale as there are many people who'll sell just after booking.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X