Collapse

Group Buying: Godrej Project - Sector 104, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 25 2013
311 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Group Buying: Godrej Project - Sector 104, Gurgaon

manoj gi, even they give corporate discount, as was in case of ahmedabad.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmeet9000 View Post
      I suggest not all of us start to approach Godrej with the Group booking scheme but try to get the idea on the best discounts offered to the individuals & then try to get a deal better than that as a group.
      You are right Harmeet...first of all we need to ascertain how people are actually in this group who are willing to buy and not here just to get information...once we have actual number of people, just before their launch date our representative will go there to negotiate and at the same time will negotiate with few other other big brokers and take their quotation on papers which we will circulate among ourselves...once we have the best price we will pass on the booking to the person offerring best rate....

Comment

I am interested for booking as part of this group.

Comment

Yes, they do give Corporate discounts & those discounts r pretty, pretty good & that is why many Corporate's enter into such deals with Builders.

Originally posted by snameni View Post
          manoj gi, even they give corporate discount, as was in case of ahmedabad.
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Also can we distinguish between investor and endusers among the group members.
            Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

Can we build a private group, as the admin of this website suggested and the group member can add all those who are geniunely interested in buying as a group?

Comment

manoj gi , will the group buying help in case of godrej? or individual dealing is more beneficial with godrej? or as suggested by you and based on my exprience for garden city(ahmedabad) project, we got the corporate discount, but i think that is bascially for selected wellknown companies. wat is your take on this - manoj gi

Comment

Originally posted by Harmeet9000 View Post
                  Thanks for sharing the details Rahul. It appears that Godrej may not entertain brokers ...much to my surprise actually...Godrej expecting to book all units directly!

In any case, we are in process of some back-channel discussions with Godrej & may get to start as a group. Leading the group may not actually be difficult activity in my opinion. We will invite you to join us in our discussions with Godrej if required as things shape up....thanks for the offer.
                  Godrej will definitely involve few channel partners but will restrict only to max 2-3 of them...I know couple of companies who are actually doing this project so only godrej selling by themselves is not right...
                  It really doesn't matter what sort of work I do as you have highlighted me being a broker, I will also be going directly to Godrej as I have few of my clients who are interested in this project..I put it straight forward before anyone points a finger at me....I will be going to godrej with this group first but at the same time will be negotiating with other brokers like my company to give me best deal...wherever I get benefited I will go there...This m saying as an investor and representative of my clients who are in this forum on my request....

Comment

Rahul,
                    How you see this project as an investment...and how much yield it can give in 2-3 years.
                    Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

Originally posted by ROHANm View Post
                      Rahul,
                      How you see this project as an investment...and how much yield it can give in 2-3 years.
                      Any project on Dway will give you excellent return in next 2.5-3 years (around 80%) as by them Dway will be up and running and most of the projects will be very close to completion...Best part abt this area is 3 way connectivity from nh8 (IMT), airport and delhi...search for how many projects fulfill this criteria of connectivity and compare their prices...

This only when we invest in a builder who will deliver good quality and on time delivery like godrej, indiabulls, raheja, etc
                      Last edited March 7 2012, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X