Last updated: May 2 2015
9 | Posts
7226 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3M Escala Sector 70A Gurgaon 2amp3 BHK ApartmentsFlats Group Buying

Please include me.

M3M Escala is a boutique condominium with a 4000 sq.ft clubhouse, Gymnasium, Party Hall, Indoor Games, swimming pool, tennis court & cricket net etc. M3M Escala offers the best of facilities and lavish apartments that exude a quiet sense of 90% open area into the midst of Aravali. Surroundings are low rise floors and high end villas which ensure the view to Aravali and master planned reserved open area in near future. M3M Escala located at NCR’s most strategic and prime location of SPR (Southern Peripheral Road) also called Golf course extension road. Upton Hansen the architect from UK designed two sleek and efficiently towers with seeping balconies by flattered with the latest expertise and enveloped by greenery. Golf lover can enjoy the 18 holes golden greens golf course spread over 275 acres of land designed DR Martin Hawtree and the Aravalli hills with a drive of less than five minutes from M3M Escala.

*Only 152 Apartments with the option of 2BR, 2BR+ study, 3Br+ Servant in the midst of Aravali hills
    Last edited March 25 2014, 10:26 PM.

Re : M3M Escala Sector 70A Gurgaon 2amp3 BHK ApartmentsFlats Group Buying

InvestorGGN/ Others,

InvestorGGN, I appreciate the detailed outlook you provided to this forum. Thanks for this.

Regarding the new forum, we may either initiate a new thread on iref for all existing/ new buyers.
    Last edited March 25 2014, 10:27 PM.

Comment

propnc, InvestorGGN and others,
      please include me as well in this group, I also booked a 2 bhk unit in M3m Escala couple of weks back...

Comment

I agree with propNC an InvestorGgn.

We can use IREF to push respective buyers to join the group
        Last edited March 25 2014, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Hi All,

Is this thread created by one of us or by iref admin?
          Nevertheless, I invite all buyers to actively participate.

Regards.

Comment

Hi All,

Is this forum active? There hasn't been any text from any of the existing members.

Has anyone applied for bank loan? Wanted to understand if Escala is approved by any of the bank/lender?

Thanks n regards,
            PropNC

Comment

hi everyone,

I have also invested in m3m escala. Does anyone know when will they start the excavation?

Comment

Hi Amitinvest,

Welcome to this group.

Seems unlikely that the builder would start excavation before August (post this monsoon). To my knowledge the builder is yet to finalise the construction partner.

Regards,
                PropNC

Comment

hi guys
                  escala is so inactive can anybody tell me the prevalling market price and construction update

Comment

Originally posted by propnc View Post
                    InvestorGGN/ Others,

InvestorGGN, I appreciate the detailed outlook you provided to this forum. Thanks for this.

Regarding the new forum, we may either initiate a new thread on iref for all existing/ new buyers.
                    hi
                    can u update me the current status of dis project....and prevalling market price

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X