There is an group deal going in SMR Vinay Iconia (~4 Kms to Infosys/Microsoft and Wipro)

Few folks from IT have formed a group and negotiating for Rs.3900-4000 per sft for group deal in SMR Iconia. Aparna serene next to SMR is not ready to negotiate below Rs.4900 (west) and Rs.5000 (East). Looks like a good deal for this location considering SMR Phase 1 possession is ~22 months from now and Aparna serene possession is 4 years from now.

Even if you take an 1800 sft flat, SMR is 18 Lakhs lesser compared to Aparna in the same location. We are discussing few more benefits as part of group deal w.r.t payment schedule, car parking etc.

If anyone is interested in joining the group deal please let me know.
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Update from SMR Iconia group deal if anyone is interested –

We got 5+ folks now ready to give token advance and hence SMR has agreed for 3950 per sft now (4300-4400 per sft for individual booking as per my knowledge). This price is valid till December 6th.

Other benefits of this group deal that we were able to negotiate -
    Two car parking’s are mandatory for 3 BHK’s – SMR has agreed for sale of one car parking only to group deal if any one doesn’t need second car parking. (2.5 L can be saved)
    Slight adjustment in payment schedule can be made for members in group deal.
    CommentQuote
  • One more benefit forgot to mention as part of group deal - One flat change allowed before registration
    CommentQuote
  • I am ready to join the group deal.

Please include me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

3950 is the base price or final price? including floor raise and other cost?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • It is base price. Floor rise and corner charges are in addition to that. Also it was group deal price. Individual booking base price will be higher than that.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks who have booked are planning to meet the builder next week to discuss on
    1. Water meter installation
    2. Phase 2 approval.
    Discussion is going on in facebook. Folks who have booked please add yourself to https://www.facebook.com/groups/544859535668649/ if not added already.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I wanted to join as well. is the new real estate rule of depositing 70% in escrow account will impact these developers?
    Any comments?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All... Am interested to be part of this group deal for SMR Vinay Iconia, Kondapur

Hi All,

Could you please let me know the current group deal price + amenities, so that it would be helpful for me to proceed further.

Thanks,
    Anil Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

I am interested too. Can anyone please let me know how much is the current price in group deal?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kshitish,

Yes, still group deal is going on. If interested, please provide ur mailId, we can send you the details.

Regards,
    Anil Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Can you include me as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kshitish,
    As Anil said there was a group deal that got over in May and you can speak with SMR sales head to extend the same for you. If you are interested, you can send a private message to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ankit,

If interested, please send a private message to me or SaiGanesh, so that we can introduce you to their sales guys.

Regards,
    Anil Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mate, I am interested in the group deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi nenesuraj,
    You need to complete 10 posts so that you can send private message with your contacts. Post that I or Anil can forward you the group deal. Alternatively you can visit indian real estate board web site and visit smr Iconia thread and share your contact details. Folks who booked in group deal will be able to share the details.
    CommentQuote