Sort by :
Filter by :
- reminder :-)CommentQuote0Flag
- If you cook food by yourself, it is very economical. If you eat in a restaurant, the price is high and in 5 star hotels, it is very high. Villas are prohibitively expensive as they cater only to the rich and they spend a lot on marketing. they are the least value for money options. If you wish to sell it later, you will never get anything close to what you have spent.
If you have time and patience, do the following.
1. Study the hmda master plan and note down all the areas around Hyderabad which are in R zone.
2. Shortlist the areas to 4-5 based on your requirements like water, pollution, hospitals, transport etc
3. Visit hmda office and note down all their norms for residential layouts. Now you can have a layout in even 1 acre land.
4. If you follow all hmda norms, you can. get rougly 15 plots(of 250 sq yards) for acre.
5. You should now find 20 like minded persons and together buy some 1.5-2 acres of land in any of the areas short listed by you. You will finalize this area based on where you will get land cheaply among those4-5 locations.
6 within 3-4 months your plot will be ready for house construction.
7. And in another 6-8 months, your house construction will be complete.
8. Your final budget will only be a fraction of cost of purchasing a similar house in a similar location.
9. Make sure to hire a good lawyer to carefully examine the title and oversee the registration process. Similarly hire a good architect for layout development and house construction. It will save you a lot of money and headache.
10. For every rupee you spend, you get quality whereas even if you buy a villa with 2 crores, you cannot be sure bout quality.
I am also looking for like minded persons.
- I am readyCommentQuote0Flag
- I am interestedCommentQuote0Flag
- I tooCommentQuote0Flag
- I am interested if the location is in the western part of Hyderabad.CommentQuote0Flag
- I'm interested. Count me IN.CommentQuote0Flag
- I'm interested too. Looking for several interested persons, how can we gather everyone ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Personal Information
Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.CommentQuote0Flag
- There is a Group booking sub forum . Check - https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...e-group-buying
For Group booking discussions, open a thread in there . Group bookings discussions are not allowed in threads other than the one's designated for Group bookings .CommentQuote0Flag
- I am interested pleaseCommentQuote0Flag
- @course I have similar analysis with me.. We can come closer.CommentQuote0Flag
- Ok Guys. It's clear that many people are interested omn the idea ongated community independently.
To get it practical, how shall we come communicate avoiding social?CommentQuote0Flag
- I'm interested either, kindly let me know how you're keeping in touch.CommentQuote0Flag