Anybody interested in group buying of plots (100, 150, 200 and 250 sqyd) in sector 123/124 Sunny enclave, Kharar can please join us so that we can get a handsome negotiation. Pl join our group as this is the hottest selling plots in tricity.
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vishuchanana
    Anybody interested in group buying of plots (100, 150, 200 and 250 sqyd) in sector 123/124 Sunny enclave, Kharar can please join us so that we can get a handsome negotiation. Pl join our group as this is the hottest selling plots in tricity.

Iam interested ...u can PM me
    CommentQuote
  • out of curiousity, can you please comment on how much discount can be availed in case of group booking?
    CommentQuote
  • i am interetsed PM me
    CommentQuote
  • I am intrested. Please mail me the details at
    Originally Posted by vishuchanana
    CommentQuote
  • Out of sector 124 and 123, the sector 123 is more favorable as it comes under Greater Mohali MC whereas sector 124 and 125 comes under Kharar MC. The average rates of plots in sector 124 are around Rs 16500 psy and in sector 123 is around Rs 18500 psy (the exact rate will depend upon the size of the plot). If we negotiate in a group, I think we can get the discount of at least Rs 500 psy.

Only Genuine buyers looking for investment in sunny enclave may pl join the group.

Latest map of sector 123 in which the plot numbers have been modified is attached for your reference.

The sector 123 is on the intersection of two major proposed 200' roads viz Kharar Bypass from Dara Studio and one from Mohali International Airport
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishuchanana
    Out of sector 124 and 123, the sector 123 is more favorable as it comes under Greater Mohali MC whereas sector 124 and 125 comes under Kharar MC. The average rates of plots in sector 124 are around Rs 16500 psy and in sector 123 is around Rs 18500 psy (the exact rate will depend upon the size of the plot). If we negotiate in a group, I think we can get the discount of at least Rs 500 psy.

Only Genuine buyers looking for investment in sunny enclave may pl join the group.

Latest map of sector 123 in which the plot numbers have been modified is attached for your reference.

The sector 123 is on the intersection of two major proposed 200' roads viz Kharar Bypass from Dara Studio and one from Mohali International Airport.

Can i make a suggestion, though i am not planning to buy ? The market is so slow and since nothing is selling. Bajwas are desperatly looking for buyers. If you negotiate hard, you should be able to get Rs 2000 psy easily. Let me know whats the best you can get and i will try to get you something better. Now buy only if you are looking to live there, else for investments your money would be stuck for at least 2 years with no buyers in market.
    CommentQuote
  • Before buying anything in sector 123 or 124 plz check once if the layout is approved !!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • There is only one small area whose layout is approved in 124 around which Bajwas are building their Villas. Rest layout is stil changing for 123 and rest of 124 !! Yeh sunny hai bhai ... Registry ke baad bhi layout change ho jaati hai yahan .. :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatinderchd
    There is only one small area whose layout is approved in 124 around which Bajwas are building their Villas. Rest layout is stil changing for 123 and rest of 124 !! Yeh sunny hai bhai ... Registry ke baad bhi layout change ho jaati hai yahan .. :P

Dear Indigill

Wht would you say ? How the layout can be change after registry ? what are the obligations and if a plot is bank funded what would happen in that case ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BK1234
    Dear Indigill

Wht would you say ? How the layout can be change after registry ? what are the obligations and if a plot is bank funded what would happen in that case ?

o sir ji, I said it in lighter mood. Bajwas consider everything to be the same except the corner plot so in case the layout change happens, you will be retained only if you have a corner plot. Rest all are same for them. Registry can only be done after the plot has final position(but there are exceptions in Sunny which happened to be very rare)
    CommentQuote
  • @indigill should I rather invest somewhere else if the market is slow?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by koolguydelhi
    @indigill should I rather invest somewhere else if the market is slow?

If you have an option and you do not plan to live in the plot you buy in RE. Then yes you should invest somewhere else for sure. If you love RE, then make sure where ever (i mean what even area) you invest there is a flexible option to come out if required. In case or as and when RE crashes, you should be in a situation to make the most of it IMOH.
    CommentQuote
  • i'd suggest you to invest in sunny if you want easy liquidity, if you are not comfortable with sector 123 where possession is yet to be given, you can go for posessionable plot in old sunny enclave. there are around 100-150 dealers working, you can easily exit. i work in sunny only, so i am telling you out of my experience, if you have patience and horizon of 2-3 years go for plots in sector 123-124, else go for posessionable plot in old sunny enclave, i have seen good appreciation there.

Thanks
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatinderchd
    o sir ji, I said it in lighter mood. Bajwas consider everything to be the same except the corner plot so in case the layout change happens, you will be retained only if you have a corner plot. Rest all are same for them. Registry can only be done after the plot has final position(but there are exceptions in Sunny which happened to be very rare)

Hi Jatinder

As per your comments registry can be done only after the plot has final position then how the registry can be done for sector 123 & 124 wherein even layout is not approved yet. What are those exception case ? How the registry can be done for a plot which is not clear yet ?

How the banks are doing loans for plots wherein layout is still not approved(Sector 123 & 124)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BK1234
    Hi Jatinder

As per your comments registry can be done only after the plot has final position then how the registry can be done for sector 123 & 124 wherein even layout is not approved yet. What are those exception case ? How the registry can be done for a plot which is not clear yet ?

How the banks are doing loans for plots wherein layout is still not approved(Sector 123 & 124)

Bhaaji some area of Sector 124 is fully approved. Bajwas are already constructing villas there. I assume noone can construct if the layout is not approved .. :bab (59):. There are about 300 plots in sector 124 which Kharar MC is doing registry for. Socities like plazzo and mohali greens have also started selling in that part. You might start seeing ads of these soon. Everything is approved in that part. Half the layout of the part of Sector 123 which falls on the side of sector 125 is also approved. Bajwas have flattened the land and waiting for final approvals before SAS Nagar MC will start giving registry. There is case of Jandpur brick kiln land pending with courts which Bajwa could not buy as of yet but the kiln needs to be cleared.

Exceptions have arose in Sunny where Bajwas had cut plots in areas reserved for park but that was a thing of past, have not heard any such case in long time now.
    CommentQuote