hi,
I m new to the forums i am looking for some buyers for group pruchase of flats in some project in ulwe....plz do let me know if anyones willing to group up....or abt any existing group over here...i would also like to join in...thx
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what projects in Ulwe

any particular projects you looking at in ulwe? what rates are we looking at?
    CommentQuote
  • I would be interested. Have you seen any projects?
    CommentQuote
  • I may look to invest as well if we could strike a good deal. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Just because Knight Frank has said that Ulwe will appreciate by about 145% in 5 years many people are jumping the bandwagon to buy there .. Too funny !!
    CommentQuote
  • Any good projects in Ulwe with current rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Please also have a look at this thread:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/6570-need-location-project-suggestions-for-buying-a-flat?p=146302#post146302

This group now includes buyers for both 1 BHK and 2 BHK at Ulwe.
    CommentQuote
  • Great!! This seems like a good initiative....Would like to join in.
    Looking for a 2BHK in Ulwe...
    CommentQuote
  • guys i would suggest when u talk about investing in ulwe, please provide specific projects names otherwise the conversation is all over the map.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi there,
    I am interested in joining the group as I am also looking for buying a property in Ulwe.
    Please provide the details to me (contact details) etc at the earliest.
    CommentQuote
  • Me too intrested

but what is the psf rate you are looking for? Have u shortlisted any project?
    CommentQuote
  • count me too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolcrasher
    hi,
    I m new to the forums i am looking for some buyers for group pruchase of flats in some project in ulwe....plz do let me know if anyones willing to group up....or abt any existing group over here...i would also like to join in...thx

Pl share if you have details of project
    CommentQuote
  • Can we please create a yahoo group with all the interested people so far ?
    CommentQuote
  • hi,
    i am also looking for a 2 bhk in ulwe. open for group booking to get the benefit.
    CommentQuote
  • All Group Buying discussions are supposed to be held in "Group Buying - Listings and Discussion" . This thread is being shifted to "Local Meeting, Groups and Events > Group Buying - Listings and Discussion > Mumbai".

Please go through "Group Buying Rules and FAQ".
    CommentQuote