X
Collapse

2 BHK at ULWE - A group of 5 invites others serious buyers to join our group

Last updated: October 15 2017
227 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 2 BHK at ULWE - A group of 5 invites others serious buyers to join our group

I can also be a part of group . I need 2 or 3 BHK in Ulwe

Comment

• Re : 2 BHK at ULWE - A group of 5 invites others serious buyers to join our group

I am looking 2 BHK in Ulwe. Can you give some leads

Comment

40+ members and counting....

Comment

hi!,
          i really appreciate aman's idea n like the concept of group collective bargain not only in rates but also safeguarding the rights of each individual buyer in group,
          ITS A mere co incidence as i have come across this thread,on the very evening i have visited ulwe,n see some like minded people interested in buying property in ulwe,
          I am REALLY looking forward to be part of the group n look forward for owning a premium property in ulwe,pls add me n send me the details

Comment

what is the latest?

Comment

Hi

I am also looking for a 1 BHK Flat in ulwe , Pls let me know if 1 BHK Flats are also available in the Group Booking .
              As required i have already sent the request Mail on ulweprivategroup@yahoo.in for joining the group.
              Regards
              Sameer
              Last edited February 12 2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Hi Aman,
                Please count me in! I just sent an email at ulweprivategroup@yahoo.in.Please share the details

Comment

Hi

I am also interested . Can u please add me to the list

Vasanth.chandrasekaran@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Vasanth

Comment

The yahoo group i created - ulwe_buyers is open as well for membership. We can use the group to classify people with different requirements and form a group for each of them.

Comment

Originally posted by aman001 View Post
                      @mohit76: The group booking is still on and to be considered for inclusion in the 'Ulwe private group', you need to send an e-mail on the e-mail address stated by the userid 'guruy777' in one of his recent posts on this thread.

@mitulwe: There is no yahoo group. This is a private group and in order to be considered for an inclusion in the group, one needs to send an e-mail requesting to be included in the group.

General note: The group endeavours to, hopefully, conclude the deal by the next month. So any person who showed interest about this group in the last few weeks, but could not follow up the initial interest for whatever reason and is still interested in joining our group should contact us by sending an e-mail stating clearly he/she is interested in joining our group.
                      Hi Aman001,
                      i sent a mail to the email id mentioned by guruy777. please send me the details
                      Thx

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X