Hi All,

The primary reason for this new thread is discussing the advantages of forming a personal close knit group, as it gives a better bargaining power when negotiating with a builder. My family (my brother and I) and some close family friends have formed a group. We are already five (so would need at least 5 flats from a builder) and we all know each other for years now, all are serious in buying a property and moreover, can move quickly to finalise the deal if we like some property. Knowing each other also means we can discuss our strategy, compare notes and eventually talk to the builder directly to get a good group deal. We have also already zeroed down on 2 properties at Ulwe.

BTW, some weeks back I tried joining some internet sites. These sites form groups for a particular property and then approach the builders for a better rate. After joining some of these sites and interacting with people managing these sites, my primary concerns are three fold (i) these sites approach the builder on your behalf and if the deal goes through, these sites get their commission for the deal only from the builder (ii) so the discount these sites claim to get for you from the builder may not be all that huge. (iii) difficult to get in touch directly with the other members of the group and one can only communicate primarily with the owners of these internet sites.
Read more
180 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Interested to join the group

Hi Aman,

I am keen to buy a 2 BHK at Ulwe. I have been there once.
    I would be interested to join this group for group purchase.
    Please send me the details as to how proceed further.

Originally Posted by aman001
    An e-mail has been sent to the original 40 members of the Ulwe private group today. If you have not received an e-mail from me, please contact me on my e-mail address.

The new/prospective members: Two-three months back, owing to our group having, more or less, reached the required strength, the group membership was closed to the new members. However, since the decision to go ahead with the deal at that time was postponed for sometime and the group now intends reviving the negotiations with the builder(s) again soon, the group has decided to open the membership to the new members for the next few days.

All the members who were unable to join the group up till June 2013 can apply now to join the group. Please send a message to my private inbox on this forum. If you have recently joined this forum and have less than 10 posts to your credit on this forum, you may be unable to send me a message to my inbox.

New members are not encouraged to post their personal e-mails on this thread, as such a practice is frowned upon by the moderators of this forum.

Please note this is a private group, so the group reserves the right to deny entry to any new member in the group without giving any reasons for doing so.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

The news that airport has received final clearance really augurs well.
    CommentQuote
  • I too intretsed in this group buying. hope we can get better rates and T&C. Pls suggest if you are still working on this group formation. Now builders are ready to mold and we can get good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am interested in joining this group and purchase property in ULWE. Please advise on the next steps.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi aman pls count me in to the group
    CommentQuote
  • What rate levels are you getting currently amaan?
    CommentQuote
  • The Villagers are opposing to the package and CIDCO had started exploring options to built one in sea. this news will surely reduce the rates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aman001
    All members of the "Ulwe Private Group" have been sent an e-mail today morning. If any member of the group has not received the e-mail, please get in touch with me.

The membership to "Ulwe private group" would be definitely closed by this weekend (and so would this thread).

Any new member still wanting to join the group and has not done so, should do so ASAP. The e-mail to contact the group is already listed by "guruy777" on page 8 of this thread.

the email id given earlier is still active is it the same to contact for joining the group for buying flats
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am interested in investing in 2BHK in Ulwe as soon as possible. Request you to add me in the list and send me the details. Thanks. Neel
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying 3BHK at good project in Ulwe, kindly add me in group.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Have you finalised anything?
    Looking for 1-2 bhk in pre launch or just launch for investment purpose.

Originally Posted by aman001
    Hi All,

The primary reason for this new thread is discussing the advantages of forming a personal close knit group, as it gives a better bargaining power when negotiating with a builder. My family (my brother and I) and some close family friends have formed a group. We are already five (so would need at least 5 flats from a builder) and we all know each other for years now, all are serious in buying a property and moreover, can move quickly to finalise the deal if we like some property. Knowing each other also means we can discuss our strategy, compare notes and eventually talk to the builder directly to get a good group deal. We have also already zeroed down on 2 properties at Ulwe.

BTW, some weeks back I tried joining some internet sites. These sites form groups for a particular property and then approach the builders for a better rate. After joining some of these sites and interacting with people managing these sites, my primary concerns are three fold (i) these sites approach the builder on your behalf and if the deal goes through, these sites get their commission for the deal only from the builder (ii) so the discount these sites claim to get for you from the builder may not be all that huge. (iii) difficult to get in touch directly with the other members of the group and one can only communicate primarily with the owners of these internet sites.
    CommentQuote
  • Add me as well 2 bhk

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ndkamath
    Hi, I am interested in investing in 2BHK in Ulwe as soon as possible. Request you to add me in the list and send me the details. Thanks. Neel

I am also interested in 2BHK in ulwe, can you add me also in your group
    CommentQuote
  • 2BHK in sector 9 in Ulwe

Hi Guys,

I am looking to invest in a 2 bhk apartment in Ulwe as well. Mostly looking at the pre-launch or projects in initial phases. Would love to join a group where we can go in a group to negotiate better prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Can any body tell me how is Sector 5 in Ulwe near to SEZ, as i' m planning to buy 2BHK in Pre Launch...!!!
    CommentQuote