X
Collapse

2 BHK at ULWE - A group of 5 invites others serious buyers to join our group

Last updated: October 15 2017
227 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 2 BHK at ULWE - A group of 5 invites others serious buyers to join our group

Hi I Have sent an email few days back but yet to get a response.Is it that you have closed the group!!!Kindly let me know if that is the case

Comment

• Re : 2 BHK at ULWE - A group of 5 invites others serious buyers to join our group

can u pls approve memberships?

Comment

Yes, Kindly approve the memberships. We are genuinely looking forward to finalize a good deal in Ulwe.

Comment

Hi Aman,

I am also quite keen to join in this group. I have send a message to the yahoo id requesting more details and the permission to be part of this Group. Kindly advice if the group is still open or you have already done the purchase. Thanks
          Aiman

Comment

Is the group buying still on, i haven't seen any new mails.

Comment

hi everyone,
              for the latest news for ulwe,as we all know builders n agents are trying to increase the base rates by each passing day,as if they have a very high sale of the available project,which i find very amusing,
              i visited ulwe today for the second time to zero in on few projects,
              out of few i really liked shankeshwar plazzo in sector 9 (1 bhk) & mahavir mannat in sector 9(1bhk)
              i also liked todays construction project in sector 17,
              so if any1 of u have visited the same project,pls share ur views.,
              n for the group members i feel the intensity has gone down few knots,,so guys,,, lets step up n look to finalise on something

Comment

All the builders building in ulwe have already recoverd there basic plot and construction cost. Now everything left is profit margin rates are not going to down in Ulwe. it will increse only.

In the last 15 days group of builders has increased prices by 200 to 250 rs. Tricity,swaraj,paradise,Bhagwati alll have incresed rates are not going to Down in near future.

Comment

I am also intersted in group booking Pleaes let me know procedure.

Comment

Hi Aman,

I'm really interested in buying a 3 BHK apartment in Ulwe. I noticed that membership for this group has been closed, as mentioned in the forum. If any vacancy opens up, pls. consider me also.

Thanks

Comment

Please count me in. I am looking for an investment and currently located in mumbai. I have not visited ulwe though which i am planning to do.
                      for the guys who have already visited,
                      how is current scenario?
                      what is ur prediction and how long do you think it will take for the area to be busier?
                      any big builder construction coming up?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X