Hi All,

The primary reason for this new thread is discussing the advantages of forming a personal close knit group, as it gives a better bargaining power when negotiating with a builder. My family (my brother and I) and some close family friends have formed a group. We are already five (so would need at least 5 flats from a builder) and we all know each other for years now, all are serious in buying a property and moreover, can move quickly to finalise the deal if we like some property. Knowing each other also means we can discuss our strategy, compare notes and eventually talk to the builder directly to get a good group deal. We have also already zeroed down on 2 properties at Ulwe.

BTW, some weeks back I tried joining some internet sites. These sites form groups for a particular property and then approach the builders for a better rate. After joining some of these sites and interacting with people managing these sites, my primary concerns are three fold (i) these sites approach the builder on your behalf and if the deal goes through, these sites get their commission for the deal only from the builder (ii) so the discount these sites claim to get for you from the builder may not be all that huge. (iii) difficult to get in touch directly with the other members of the group and one can only communicate primarily with the owners of these internet sites.
Read more
179 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi..I am also interested in booking a 2 BHK in Ulwe...Lets bargain together in a good project.
    Any project you sorted out?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I am looking to invest in a 2 bhk apartment in Ulwe as well.looking at the pre-launch or projects in initial phases. Would love to join a group where we can go in a group to negotiate better prices.I wish to book the flat as soon as possible maximum would wait till march 2015.
    People really into booking in ulwe count me in for SURE..
    CommentQuote
  • Iam new to RE investing. I would have invested in the ulwe project but dont have necessary funds as am just a newbie.But i would like to learn about investing.Can anyone here Give me some advise? i really feel bad that iam not able to invest in ulwe as iam also readng about ULWE a lot.I read the article on Times of india (Property Plus).Can anybody guide me in a proper direction on where do i start ;). If anyone want to message me iam here.and how do i exchange numbers with the other members?
    CommentQuote
  • I am visiting ULWE tomorrow...Interested in buying 2BHK in Sector 9.
    CommentQuote
  • Group booking - Interested in buying 2BHK in Sector 9, Ulwe

Visiting Ulwe tomorrow (i.e. 31st Jan)...want to invest in Sector 9, 2 BHK. Prefer group booking.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate in Ulwe and what is the status of Uran-Nerul Railway ?
    CommentQuote
  • group booking at Panwel Chowk

Dear All ,

Anybody interested for booking or group booking at Panwel Chowk nearto Chowk Railway Station, for Intersted Lower Prises for Group Booking.

SVE
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Ulwe last week and found rates are pretty high even though most of the apartments are not occupied/not sold.

The rates are in a bracket of 4500 - 6000+ (depending upon a low rise/high rise/ township).

I am looking to invest as well in a 1 BHK, however wasn't able to survey much because of rains.

Is there anyone who could shortlist some u/c projects which could be good and can be checked out for investing?
    CommentQuote
  • Can't compare Chowk with Ulwe. Ulwe being much better. Had been to Ulwe 2 months back. I am interested in Sector 3 and 5. Was unable to find under construction property at around 4k. Let me know if anyone knows any such project
    CommentQuote
  • Interested in buying a 2 BHK in Ulwe
    CommentQuote
  • Add me to group for 2 BHK in Ulwe
    CommentQuote
  • I am also keen to buy a 2 BHK IN Ulwe. We should form a group to get a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm also interested in a 2BHK around a price range ~4500/psf in a tower construction ..pls add me in the group as well
    CommentQuote
  • did u end up buying in ulwe if so can u share details
    CommentQuote