X
Collapse

2 BHK at ULWE - A group of 5 invites others serious buyers to join our group

Last updated: October 15 2017
227 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 2 BHK at ULWE - A group of 5 invites others serious buyers to join our group

to all which builder you are planning upate all
    what about price or you all have already decided
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

• Re : 2 BHK at ULWE - A group of 5 invites others serious buyers to join our group

All members of the "Ulwe Private Group" have been sent an e-mail today morning. If any member of the group has not received the e-mail, please get in touch with me.

The membership to "Ulwe private group" would be definitely closed by this weekend (and so would this thread).

Any new member still wanting to join the group and has not done so, should do so ASAP. The e-mail to contact the group is already listed by "guruy777" on page 8 of this thread.
      Last edited March 7 2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Have been doing rounds of Ulwe for last 2 months now and hv checked out close to 20-25 projects,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ghosh !! tired, now i just need to freeze on any1 project asap. Can we take this discussion fwd than only adding more members to it.

Comment

Hello Aman,

I have send email to the address mentioned by guruy777. Quite keen to join the group.
          Thanks

Comment

Hi, is this group still active? and looking for new members?

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I stay in Navi Mumbai and there are 3 of us who have approached couple of builders/agents in Ulwe for pre-launch offers. There is one good offer in up-coming Sector 10B (opposite Sector 9) by Bhagwati and have come to know of other 2 properties as well. We are targeting a rate of INR 3200-3800 but are not able to get a low upfront payment percentage. My sincere equest to all genuinely intersted in this forum is please contact me on powai.investor@gmail.com so that we can form a group and try and finish a deal fast. Please dont be mis-led by "powai...". I have this account since i have also invested in Powai and and member of another forum on Powai. Please note that we are only talking about pre-launch opportunities here as this are will take a minimum of 5 years to develop and therefore as investors we can stagger our payment and risk.

Comment

well it is true that SPACE INDIA panvel is just a marketing agent for all the bad project in panvel and ulwe.. i booked a flat in their Sai Aashish residency ulwe project but cancelled as they went back on their written confirmation and started saying stories that now builder is demamding more cash componenet.. they are very un professional and trap you once u get emotionally get involved with your flat... mostly all girls are into marketing telling sweet stories and duping customers with low rates...

Comment

Originally posted by aman001 View Post
                  All members of the "Ulwe Private Group" have been sent an e-mail today morning. If any member of the group has not received the e-mail, please get in touch with me.

The membership to "Ulwe private group" would be definitely closed by this weekend (and so would this thread).

Any new member still wanting to join the group and has not done so, should do so ASAP. The e-mail to contact the group is already listed by "guruy777" on page 8 of this thread.
                  threadstarter and guruy77 have gone missing. multiple emails to the suggested email box have gone unanswered. oh well....

Comment

Whats the assessment for Sec.10B? Bhagwati had just started quoting 6k & above?
                    I hv checked many projects in Sec.,17,18,19 & 9 and the rates being quoted are arnd 4800-5200psf. Anyone has any clue of any pre-launch in the above 4 sectors at arnd rates quoted by powai2013, ie: 3200-3800psf?
                    Last edited March 17 2013, 05:03 PM.

Comment

As per my knowledge, 3500-3800 in up to g+4 buildings, and around 4000-4200 in g+13 building, I dont think there is any project as on date selling 6000 psf.
                      ULWE is not ready for 6000 psf till date

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X