Hi All,

The primary reason for this new thread is discussing the advantages of forming a personal close knit group, as it gives a better bargaining power when negotiating with a builder. My family (my brother and I) and some close family friends have formed a group. We are already five (so would need at least 5 flats from a builder) and we all know each other for years now, all are serious in buying a property and moreover, can move quickly to finalise the deal if we like some property. Knowing each other also means we can discuss our strategy, compare notes and eventually talk to the builder directly to get a good group deal. We have also already zeroed down on 2 properties at Ulwe.

BTW, some weeks back I tried joining some internet sites. These sites form groups for a particular property and then approach the builders for a better rate. After joining some of these sites and interacting with people managing these sites, my primary concerns are three fold (i) these sites approach the builder on your behalf and if the deal goes through, these sites get their commission for the deal only from the builder (ii) so the discount these sites claim to get for you from the builder may not be all that huge. (iii) difficult to get in touch directly with the other members of the group and one can only communicate primarily with the owners of these internet sites.
Read more
180 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hiii which is the good project in ulve..i want to buy 1bhk
    CommentQuote
  • we are 4 member who want to buy residential property in Ulve / Khargahr ..
    CommentQuote
  • Any one want to join us in process to search best deal / and best projest...we want to buy peroperty in gropu to get better negotiation
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Aman,

please count me In....I am also intersted in buying flat in Ulwe......
    CommentQuote
  • Userid "hr1807",

Unfortunately, our group is not accepting any new members now....but if you send me your contact details, I can send you some information about the projects in the Ulwe area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aman001
    Userid "hr1807",

Unfortunately, our group is not accepting any new members now....but if you send me your contact details, I can send you some information about the projects in the Ulwe area.

Hi aman001, I am also interested in buying a 2bhk in Ulwe. Can I be a part of your group?
    CommentQuote
  • ulwe

Hi can you provide me details? I am interested in ulwe. thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Aman,

I would be thankful to u if u can provide me info about projects in ulwe. I tried to PM u but i didn't find any option to do so..
    CommentQuote
  • Hii Aman.., Could u please provide me info as i would be interested in 1or 2bhk prop
    lookin forward for your reply thanks
    CommentQuote
  • "DPVISHWA", "parcoasis" and "realtyman", as already stated in my number of previous posts on this thread, the PM facility is disabled for the new members with less than 10 posts, so in case you want me to send you all any information, please let me know your contact details.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Aman,
    hv just joined this group and glad to read all informative emails.

i hv never been to ulwe, i would like to visit ulwe, specially with people who have done some research there and would then take up this matter further. Though i would not be keen to book anything as nearing completion, an under constn project of a reputed builder might be of my interest.
    Tks,
    shelloni
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aman001
    "DPVISHWA", "parcoasis" and "realtyman", as already stated in my number of previous posts on this thread, the PM facility is disabled for the new members with less than 10 posts, so in case you want me to send you all any information, please let me know your contact details.

Hey Aman, looks like people are keeping u veryyy busy :-)

Im interested in investing in a 2 bed apt in Ulwe. The building has to be of good quality with good amenities and good location.

Appreciate if u cld share some of your research.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • just as a note please don't put ur emails in the forum thread...per the rules you are NOT allowed to do so.
    CommentQuote
  • sent you a PM regarding joining the group
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I would like to join your group but for a 1BHK at Ulwe. Pls keep me in the loop about the progress of your research and negotiations. Thanks and regards,
    CommentQuote