Inviting NRI group to invest in Hiranandani Thane

Last updated: February 9 2014
49 | Posts
12033 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inviting NRI group to invest in Hiranandani Thane

Hiranandani Thane increased prices of their 2/3/4 bhk by Rs. 600 yesterday. the current rate is Rs 10500 psf. Their 1bhk is still Rs. 9300. They are selling their next prelaunch Rs. 11250 psf. there seems to be a good opportunity for buying their 1bhk.

We are currently group of 2 from USA and looking for more to join our group so that we can get a good rate. Please send me your email address, if you are interested in joining our group.

Re : Inviting NRI group to invest in Hiranandani Thane

are you only interested in 1 bhk or are you interested in 2-3 bhk as well? I am looking for a place to live in ...3bkh preferred. but i could combine 2 , 2 bhk's as well..

also how is the area around hirco thane?? just curious..what is the loading? is it more than 40%? any additional costs for car park, or for club house? what's the floor rise? - sorry too many questions..

Comment

We can go for 1/2/3/4 BHK as per our capacity. Hiranandani standard is 1% floor rise.

1BHK - 9300 + 93 floor rise
      2BHK - 10500 + 105 floor rise

Hiranandani Estate Thane in Ghodbunder road is supposedly developing very well - similar to Powai. Three new flyovers are getting ready in Thane in a month or so. So there seems to be good potential. Thane is located between Andheri and navi Mumbai.

Parking charges are app 3.5 lakhs Open parking and 5.5 lakhs podium parking. Loading is average 40%

Comment

Thanks Demerol, do you think this place will be more than 11 K? Sr members please weigh in if possible. Thanks

Comment

That is a million dollar question. In any investment we can only speculate. Having said that, knowing Hiranandani brand, it should easily go to 11,000 within 3 years. People are expecting Rs 15,000

Hiranandani Powai rate is Rs.25000 psf. if you just come out of Hiranandani, you get apartments with 12,000 psf. It commands that brand power with its quality construction and planned colony.

Comment

If you book a flat in the new prelaunch project in Hiranandani estate, they have a rate of 11,250. Call them and check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Demerol View Post
              That is a million dollar question. In any investment we can only speculate. Having said that, knowing Hiranandani brand, it should easily go to 11,000 within 3 years. People are expecting Rs 15,000

Hiranandani Powai rate is Rs.25000 psf. if you just come out of Hiranandani, you get apartments with 12,000 psf. It commands that brand power with its quality construction and planned colony.
              Have any actual sales happened at 25k PSF, if you bother to check ground reality you will come to know the actual price

Comment

Hello pande1, as a matter of fact, they do and that's the reality. Surrprising but yes. The older buildings like Brentwood, Birchwood, etc sell for Rs. 21k and the newer buildings like Odyssey for 24/25k.

I own a flat in Hiranandani Powai as well. The new prelaunch of 2BHK is 25500. If you get a price in that prelaunch for less than 25k please let me know. I want to block one for myself. That would be a great help.

Comment

hi demerol,
                  first of all congratulations on so many investments.
                  secondly, am curious to know whats making u invest in mumbai when u r in US considering rates in US r much less than mumbai and infrastructure much better than mumbai.
                  i guess in a price of 2bhk in mumbai u can get a bunglow in US.

thanks

Comment

No need for congrats and all that.... Plain investments... I have a home in US for living. And we are just trying to emerge out a 6 year mortgage mess. As they say... Do not put all your eggs in one basket.

Also, homes in US gets ready in 3 months and you start paying mortgage loan. In India the possession is over 3 years and you can use that leverage to pay over time without taking a loan as far as possible. So my thinking is that if you invest with top builders you may not go wrong.

Again, any investment is taking a chance.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X