Sort by :
Filter by :
- are you only interested in 1 bhk or are you interested in 2-3 bhk as well? I am looking for a place to live in ...3bkh preferred. but i could combine 2 , 2 bhk's as well..
also how is the area around hirco thane?? just curious..what is the loading? is it more than 40%? any additional costs for car park, or for club house? what's the floor rise? - sorry too many questions.. :)CommentQuote0Flag
- We can go for 1/2/3/4 BHK as per our capacity. Hiranandani standard is 1% floor rise.
1BHK - 9300 + 93 floor rise
2BHK - 10500 + 105 floor rise
Hiranandani Estate Thane in Ghodbunder road is supposedly developing very well - similar to Powai. Three new flyovers are getting ready in Thane in a month or so. So there seems to be good potential. Thane is located between Andheri and navi Mumbai.
Parking charges are app 3.5 lakhs Open parking and 5.5 lakhs podium parking. Loading is average 40%CommentQuote1Flag
- Thanks Demerol, do you think this place will be more than 11 K? Sr members please weigh in if possible. ThanksCommentQuote0Flag
- That is a million dollar question. In any investment we can only speculate. Having said that, knowing Hiranandani brand, it should easily go to 11,000 within 3 years. People are expecting Rs 15,000
Hiranandani Powai rate is Rs.25000 psf. if you just come out of Hiranandani, you get apartments with 12,000 psf. It commands that brand power with its quality construction and planned colony.CommentQuote0Flag
- If you book a flat in the new prelaunch project in Hiranandani estate, they have a rate of 11,250. Call them and check it out.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by DemerolThat is a million dollar question. In any investment we can only speculate. Having said that, knowing Hiranandani brand, it should easily go to 11,000 within 3 years. People are expecting Rs 15,000
Hiranandani Powai rate is Rs.25000 psf. if you just come out of Hiranandani, you get apartments with 12,000 psf. It commands that brand power with its quality construction and planned colony.
Have any actual sales happened at 25k PSF, if you bother to check ground reality you will come to know the actual price :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello pande1, as a matter of fact, they do and that's the reality. Surrprising but yes. The older buildings like Brentwood, Birchwood, etc sell for Rs. 21k and the newer buildings like Odyssey for 24/25k.
I own a flat in Hiranandani Powai as well. The new prelaunch of 2BHK is 25500. If you get a price in that prelaunch for less than 25k please let me know. I want to block one for myself. That would be a great help.CommentQuote0Flag
- hi demerol,
first of all congratulations on so many investments.
secondly, am curious to know whats making u invest in mumbai when u r in US considering rates in US r much less than mumbai and infrastructure much better than mumbai.
i guess in a price of 2bhk in mumbai u can get a bunglow in US.
- No need for congrats and all that.... Plain investments... I have a home in US for living. And we are just trying to emerge out a 6 year mortgage mess. As they say... Do not put all your eggs in one basket.
Also, homes in US gets ready in 3 months and you start paying mortgage loan. In India the possession is over 3 years and you can use that leverage to pay over time without taking a loan as far as possible. So my thinking is that if you invest with top builders you may not go wrong.
Again, any investment is taking a chance.CommentQuote0Flag
- Lets not compare hiranandani thane with powai for the following reasons.
a) Hiranandani Powai is class apart it has lot of multinational companies in the hiranandani complex
b) connectivity with western suburbs and more importantly BKC and airport
lets compare this investment with recently launched by L&T in parel at 16.5 k .... do you mean to say that the difference between thane and powai is just 5K ....looks that Hiranandani thane is priced higher.
Also there are lots of resale flats available in GB road priced base price of 6.5~8k. One positive that I see about Hiranandani thane is that it is one of best school in Thane(Apart from sulochana devi singhania school).CommentQuote0Flag
- Hiranandani powai hasn't increased in value because its a world class development. Its because everyplace in mumbai has increased in value in a similar percentage. I bought my flat in Mulund in 2003 - 2004 , 1400sqft for 35lacs. With registration all it it came to about 36-37lacs. Being in Mulund, I was able to negotiate the rate down from Rs 3000/sqft to Rs 2550/sqft. My friend at that time bought a similar flat 1500sqft in hiranadani for Rs6000/sqft. He ended up paying around 1.10cr.
After 9 years, my flat cost is around 1.6-1.7 cr and his flat is around 3-3.5 cr. I believe he could have bought 3 flats in mulund with 1.10cr and today his investment would have been 5cr instead of 3cr in hiranandani...CommentQuote0Flag
- Sharpinvestor, Good point. L&T is a very good project for that price. They did launch at 15500 psf a couple of months ago, but now it is 19,000 psf. I missed that boat. Also, their 2BHK is completely sold out and currently sold out and their 3BHK is 4 crore and above today. My budget based on liquidity in the next two years is 1 crore without taking a loan.
Wildfire, you are right. I did exactly the same thing in 2004-2005 investing in 5 apts in Andheri and enjoyed the joyride. So I totally get what you are saying.
Hiranandani builds not just high class or standalone buildings. The infrastructure, schools, hospitals, joggers park, Galleria, shopping centers comes with it. I have lived all my life in Mumbai. You have to live there to appreciate it.
Again, that's a personal feeling which I got after living for quite a while in USA
I think that the rates in Mumbai has gone up quite a bit and it has also slowed down in the past one year. Builders are holding on to their inventory by not reducing the price by paying interest. You are seeing many small builders delaying projects. Sooner or later the smaller builders wil not be able to sustain and complete projects. Only the giants will survive and deliver. Times are not the same as 2005.
Thanks for you points. THe forum enables us to discuss and make intelligent choices.CommentQuote1Flag
- Price is high -- Affraid to Invest in thios project at this time ----Pls excuse meCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by DemerolHello pande1, as a matter of fact, they do and that's the reality. Surrprising but yes. The older buildings like Brentwood, Birchwood, etc sell for Rs. 21k and the newer buildings like Odyssey for 24/25k.
I own a flat in Hiranandani Powai as well. The new prelaunch of 2BHK is 25500. If you get a price in that prelaunch for less than 25k please let me know. I want to block one for myself. That would be a great help.
I wish you all the best in realizing good returns on this investment :DCommentQuote0Flag
- Planner: Sure, price is high and its scary.
Pande1: Thank you. Hope it was not sarcastic and that you wished from your heart. :) I will need it. I did book a 1BHK today - easily fits my budget and less risk.CommentQuote0Flag