Hiranandani Thane increased prices of their 2/3/4 bhk by Rs. 600 yesterday. the current rate is Rs 10500 psf. Their 1bhk is still Rs. 9300. They are selling their next prelaunch Rs. 11250 psf. there seems to be a good opportunity for buying their 1bhk.

We are currently group of 2 from USA and looking for more to join our group so that we can get a good rate. Please send me your email address, if you are interested in joining our group.
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Demerol
    Planner: Sure, price is high and its scary.

Pande1: Thank you. Hope it was not sarcastic and that you wished from your heart. :) I will need it. I did book a 1BHK today - easily fits my budget and less risk.

You have my heartiest wishes, it seems like you have good holding power and in such a case property will definitely yield good returns in long run, in any case it would certainly beat inflation in long term.

I am only skeptical for people who are looking to invest in short term without holding capability.
    CommentQuote
  • Hiranandani Thane has a compulsary hold in period of 3 years. So yes.. its a long term investment. We got investor properties at @8800 - believe it should be fine...
    CommentQuote
  • Demerol did they sell the flat to u as per 8800 psf ?? I am going to see Rodas Enclave also very soon along with Lodha Grandezza ...
    CommentQuote
  • Rodas has increased from 9900 to 10500. You may get it for 9900 since they did increase it very recently - Not sure Try your luck...

I got that rate from NRI investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Should be alright

Your investment at Rhodas should be alright as we also were nervous when we did booking at 8200 psft in march 2012 approx time.
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to join the investors group..please let me know who to contact - Thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • Donkeykong If you are an NRI, there are some options.
    CommentQuote
  • Demerol,

Who are you. Initially you sent a email to form a group to buy 1BHK and then next day you say that you booked a 1BHK on the same day. All your posts sound very fishy.
    CommentQuote
  • I have no means to convince you, nor I do want to convince you. I did book a flat in Lavania building. One more colleague from USA has also booked. I thought, if we were more people, we could have got a better rate. Anyways, did not find much excitement here, so went ahead and booked. I had sold a property and had some cash lying down and wanted to get that to work.
    CommentQuote
  • I stay In powai and the reason rates are so highis because there is no supply in powai. In thane there is too much of supply but again hira commands a premium might not be good for investment in my view . Btw what rate did u get looking for a 2 bhk self use
    CommentQuote
  • I just got an email from Hiranandani rodas enclave. They are quoting 15050. anybody knows why sudden price increase?
    CommentQuote
  • Wow! that is daylight robbery. It was 9K few months back and that too looked high for a remote area of GB road. Wish Govt had enough balls to arrest him for the massive scam in Powai.
    CommentQuote
  • that does not work my friend

Originally Posted by Demerol
    I have no means to convince you, nor I do want to convince you. I did book a flat in Lavania building. One more colleague from USA has also booked. I thought, if we were more people, we could have got a better rate. Anyways, did not find much excitement here, so went ahead and booked. I had sold a property and had some cash lying down and wanted to get that to work.

I tried to book a flat in hiranadani heritage , the guy said even if you guys are hundred the rate is same , 1 cr for a 1 bedroom matchbox , also for people in the US hira has a office in Dallas area i think , may be the phone rings in mumbai or but they have a US phone #
    CommentQuote
  • I think a few months ago they quoted at builtup of 9.x
    Latest quote is completely in carpet area.
    I also enquired 2 days back and got same quote.

Builtup quote seems to be 10.x k

Regarding the price negotiation, hirco never negotiated.

Be careful if investing as market seems to show signs of stagnating or very slow rise in very least
    CommentQuote
  • Quick question if anyone knows
    This is STILL in pre launch as they quoted 2-2.5 years to get possession

If I remember correctly, even a year plus ago this was in pre launch. Then they came with "The walk"

Is hirco also facing lack of sales????
    Will be a tipping point if so :)
    CommentQuote