Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by DemerolPlanner: Sure, price is high and its scary.
Pande1: Thank you. Hope it was not sarcastic and that you wished from your heart. :) I will need it. I did book a 1BHK today - easily fits my budget and less risk.
You have my heartiest wishes, it seems like you have good holding power and in such a case property will definitely yield good returns in long run, in any case it would certainly beat inflation in long term.
I am only skeptical for people who are looking to invest in short term without holding capability.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hiranandani Thane has a compulsary hold in period of 3 years. So yes.. its a long term investment. We got investor properties at @8800 - believe it should be fine...CommentQuote0Flag
- Demerol did they sell the flat to u as per 8800 psf ?? I am going to see Rodas Enclave also very soon along with Lodha Grandezza ...CommentQuote0Flag
- Rodas has increased from 9900 to 10500. You may get it for 9900 since they did increase it very recently - Not sure Try your luck...
I got that rate from NRI investors.CommentQuote0Flag
- Should be alright
Your investment at Rhodas should be alright as we also were nervous when we did booking at 8200 psft in march 2012 approx time.CommentQuote0Flag
- I would like to join the investors group..please let me know who to contact - Thanks !CommentQuote0Flag
- Donkeykong If you are an NRI, there are some options.CommentQuote0Flag
Who are you. Initially you sent a email to form a group to buy 1BHK and then next day you say that you booked a 1BHK on the same day. All your posts sound very fishy.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have no means to convince you, nor I do want to convince you. I did book a flat in Lavania building. One more colleague from USA has also booked. I thought, if we were more people, we could have got a better rate. Anyways, did not find much excitement here, so went ahead and booked. I had sold a property and had some cash lying down and wanted to get that to work.CommentQuote0Flag
- I stay In powai and the reason rates are so highis because there is no supply in powai. In thane there is too much of supply but again hira commands a premium might not be good for investment in my view . Btw what rate did u get looking for a 2 bhk self useCommentQuote0Flag
- I just got an email from Hiranandani rodas enclave. They are quoting 15050. anybody knows why sudden price increase?CommentQuote0Flag
- Wow! that is daylight robbery. It was 9K few months back and that too looked high for a remote area of GB road. Wish Govt had enough balls to arrest him for the massive scam in Powai.CommentQuote0Flag
- that does not work my friendOriginally Posted by DemerolI have no means to convince you, nor I do want to convince you. I did book a flat in Lavania building. One more colleague from USA has also booked. I thought, if we were more people, we could have got a better rate. Anyways, did not find much excitement here, so went ahead and booked. I had sold a property and had some cash lying down and wanted to get that to work.
I tried to book a flat in hiranadani heritage , the guy said even if you guys are hundred the rate is same , 1 cr for a 1 bedroom matchbox , also for people in the US hira has a office in Dallas area i think , may be the phone rings in mumbai or but they have a US phone #CommentQuote0Flag
- I think a few months ago they quoted at builtup of 9.x
Latest quote is completely in carpet area.
I also enquired 2 days back and got same quote.
Builtup quote seems to be 10.x k
Regarding the price negotiation, hirco never negotiated.
Be careful if investing as market seems to show signs of stagnating or very slow rise in very leastCommentQuote1Flag
- Quick question if anyone knows
This is STILL in pre launch as they quoted 2-2.5 years to get possession
If I remember correctly, even a year plus ago this was in pre launch. Then they came with "The walk"
Is hirco also facing lack of sales????
Will be a tipping point if so :)CommentQuote0Flag