Hiranandani Thane increased prices of their 2/3/4 bhk by Rs. 600 yesterday. the current rate is Rs 10500 psf. Their 1bhk is still Rs. 9300. They are selling their next prelaunch Rs. 11250 psf. there seems to be a good opportunity for buying their 1bhk.

We are currently group of 2 from USA and looking for more to join our group so that we can get a good rate. Please send me your email address, if you are interested in joining our group.
Read more
Reply
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ranjithc
    I think a few months ago they quoted at builtup of 9.x
    Latest quote is completely in carpet area.
    I also enquired 2 days back and got same quote.

    Builtup quote seems to be 10.x k


    Regarding the price negotiation, hirco never negotiated.

    Be careful if investing as market seems to show signs of stagnating or very slow rise in very least


    Thanks for confirming! I was so sad all day that i missed a 50% appreciation in 4 months :). Btw is HIRCO building it or Hiranandani? Makes a lot of difference.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry if they are different entities.
    I always thought one and the same :)
    CommentQuote
  • what do u guys think about L&T emerald isle in Powaii at 16500 ?
    1. I know someone who might cancel so will get an opportunity to get in. Should I?
    2. Will it reach hiranandani powaii levels in 3 years i.e 16500 to 25500.
    3. I will be taking a loan and my objective is investment. Quick exit after 4 year hold.
    4. I like the location but there's Raheja vihar in chandivali and oberoi splendor in JVLR. is there a lot of supply?

    @demerol - since u own so much property and my goal is investing/spec, what is best way of doing it? what do u think about this deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjithc
    I think a few months ago they quoted at builtup of 9.x
    Latest quote is completely in carpet area.
    I also enquired 2 days back and got same quote.

    Builtup quote seems to be 10.x k


    Regarding the price negotiation, hirco never negotiated.

    Be careful if investing as market seems to show signs of stagnating or very slow rise in very least

    No this is incorrect .. I had visited Hiranandani Rodas in the month of Nov 2012 and that time they were quoting 12500 on built up excluding floor rise and various charges ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello gurang
    If you got 12.5 as builtup 3 months back and latest quote is 10.x builtup
    Then are you saying they REDUCED by 2 thousand psf??????
    That would surely indicate market direction!! :) :)


    I can give you the email I got from them just a few days back with 15.x as carpet and 10.x as builtup.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjithc
    Quick question if anyone knows
    This is STILL in pre launch as they quoted 2-2.5 years to get possession

    If I remember correctly, even a year plus ago this was in pre launch. Then they came with "The walk"

    Is hirco also facing lack of sales????
    Will be a tipping point if so :)


    HIRCO is facing lack of sales in their new Pre-Launch called FLORA:bab (59): which is overly priced....other buildings in their township which are 95% complete are commanding lesser value than this prelaunch Flora....strange but true
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjithc
    Hello gurang
    If you got 12.5 as builtup 3 months back and latest quote is 10.x builtup
    Then are you saying they REDUCED by 2 thousand psf??????
    That would surely indicate market direction!! :) :)


    I can give you the email I got from them just a few days back with 15.x as carpet and 10.x as builtup.

    Hi I cannot tell you whether prices are slashed or no but I remember very clearly that they quoted 12.5k on built up plus 100 rs approx floor rise and yes I now recollect very clearly that the rate I have said is correct as lower floors are all sold out and they have availability only 13th floor and upwards and hence rate comes to about 12.5k ..

    So technically the email you got of around 10k on built up can be partially correct but the BIG CATCH is that they dont have lower floors available so automatically rate goes to 12 - 12.5k psf on built up .. go visit them and you will know what im saying .......
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am interested in buying 1 bhk in hiranandani estate. Is 9300 still applicable? Can I have details of where you bought from? If you did buy one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Demerol
    We can go for 1/2/3/4 BHK as per our capacity. Hiranandani standard is 1% floor rise.

    1BHK - 9300 + 93 floor rise
    2BHK - 10500 + 105 floor rise

    Hiranandani Estate Thane in Ghodbunder road is supposedly developing very well - similar to Powai. Three new flyovers are getting ready in Thane in a month or so. So there seems to be good potential. Thane is located between Andheri and navi Mumbai.

    Parking charges are app 3.5 lakhs Open parking and 5.5 lakhs podium parking. Loading is average 40%


    London13
    New Member
     
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Posts: 1
    Likes Received: 0
    Likes Given: 0

    Hi, I am interested in buying 1 bhk in hiranandani estate. Is 9300 still applicable? Can I have details of where you bought from? If you did buy one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Hi I cannot tell you whether prices are slashed or no but I remember very clearly that they quoted 12.5k on built up plus 100 rs approx floor rise and yes I now recollect very clearly that the rate I have said is correct as lower floors are all sold out and they have availability only 13th floor and upwards and hence rate comes to about 12.5k ..

    So technically the email you got of around 10k on built up can be partially correct but the BIG CATCH is that they dont have lower floors available so automatically rate goes to 12 - 12.5k psf on built up .. go visit them and you will know what im saying .......


    whilst Hira Panvel story is different, The hira Rhodas thane story seems to be progressing in full selling even at current prices of over 11'ooo psft . Not sure about justifying this price in current scenario .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarm77
    whilst Hira Panvel story is different, The hira Rhodas thane story seems to be progressing in full selling even at current prices of over 11'ooo psft . Not sure about justifying this price in current scenario .

    Members - Pl share is hira and lodha in the same premium range? The reason i ask is that on the same GB road Thane - Hira seems to be quoting 13K psf and Lodha splendora (albiet slightly away from hira) is quoting 8k psf.

    I understand that hira is closer to station than lodha, but that is normally not a huge consideration when buys buy into premium projects. Then what justifies the significant price difference - is it locked in buyer of hira or not so premium view of lodha?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsrsin
    Members - Pl share is hira and lodha in the same premium range? The reason i ask is that on the same GB road Thane - Hira seems to be quoting 13K psf and Lodha splendora (albiet slightly away from hira) is quoting 8k psf.

    I understand that hira is closer to station than lodha, but that is normally not a huge consideration when buys buy into premium projects. Then what justifies the significant price difference - is it locked in buyer of hira or not so premium view of lodha?


    Hira estate not sure if prices are over 11'500 psft currently, but have proven track record, reasonable timely delivery, quality construction. Can't say the same reliabilty for lodha. Seems in long run hira estate has a better value
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Stumbled over this page. I am trying to book a flat in cardinal. the rates are 12K. is it worth it? what is the appreciation.
    Also what kind of flexibility I can expect in the rate if I sit with a check book for negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • All Group Buying discussions are supposed to be held in "Group Buying - Listings and Discussion" . This thread is being shifted to "Local Meeting, Groups and Events > Group Buying - Listings and Discussion > Mumbai".


    Please go through "Group Buying Rules and FAQ".
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate of Hiranandani Thane ?
    any idea
    CommentQuote