Sizes:
1190, 1250, 1280, 1425, 1575, 1800

Room Options:
2, 2+1, 3, 3+1.

Number of Floors:
22 to 28

Lot Size:

Amenities:
Car Parking, Power Backup, Club, Modular , Wardrobes, Lighting/Bathroom Fixtures and Fittings.

Location Advantages:
4 Side Open plot, Sector 119 Upcoming Low Density, Corner Plot, 30 Mtr road on 2 sides and 20 Mtr road on 2 sides, 20 Mtr Green Belt on 3-sides of the plot. Next to FNG e-way. Already in-inhabited sector.

Additional Information:
BSP Rs. 3350 in CLP. Extra charges and PLC extra, Excellent opportunity to own a flat at ~45Lacs in Noida with gated community, club, power backup, 24 hr security, commercial hub, 2 bedroom, 2 toilets, store, basement car parking, automated garbage disposal system. etc.
Size 1190 - 1800 sqft of flat size

Total flats available are 10.

Send PM to MM if interested.

Disclaimer: IREF or its staff DOES NOT act as a broker/representative in any of the real estate group buying listings on our forums. IREF is not in the business of providing any kind of real estate brokerage services. It only provides a free platform for people to come together. For more info, refer to our website's Terms & Conditions. Any real estate group buying listings and related discussion on IREF are created/held by members who have agreed to accept the ‘Terms & Conditions of Use’ at the time of their registration on Indian Real Estate Forum - www.indianrealestateforum.com - Forum Rules
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sir I am also intrested in this deal.Pl write me Project detail.

Thanks
    Pavan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    yes its avl. pls give your name contact number and address and someone will contact u.:)

Hi Munish,

I am also interested in this deal, if available. Not able o PM you. Please send me a PM, and I'll get back to you.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Munish,

I am very interested in booking in Aranya. Please send me a PM with the details.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi MM , is 3900 PSFT BSP a good price at the current date? Please advise. As i'm looking to book a 150 Sq Ft Unit in Aranya Sec -119
    CommentQuote
  • Im sorry MM a 1250 sq ft Unit
    CommentQuote
  • I'm interested in group buying a aprtment in NOIDA.. can somenme help?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for giving this useful information....................
    CommentQuote