Number of Floors:

Lot Size:

Amenities:
car parking

Location Advantages:
near by SEZ

Additional Information:
Hi Guys,

Bhasin group is launched a commercial offices and retail. Lets form a group to get a better deal

Disclaimer: IREF or its staff DOES NOT act as a broker/representative in any of the real estate group buying listings on our forums. IREF is not in the business of providing any kind of real estate brokerage services. It only provides a free platform for people to come together. For more info, refer to our website's Terms & Conditions. Any real estate group buying listings and related discussion on IREF are created/held by members who have agreed to accept the ‘Terms & Conditions of Use’ at the time of their registration on Indian Real Estate Forum - www.indianrealestateforum.com - Forum Rules
Read more
170 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for this any further information on this would be great..I tried reaching the number mentioned in the ad, suprisingly it went on a call waiting LOL
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sodhi84
    Thanks for this any further information on this would be great..I tried reaching the number mentioned in the ad, suprisingly it went on a call waiting LOL

Which ad and which number?
    CommentQuote
  • I request people to pm me the details if they are interest in group buying:

Type of commercial: office or retail
    Floor:
    Payment plan: clp/dp
    CommentQuote
  • ga0007 ji,
    could u please give minimum size, rate and amount to be deposited for group buying. please give overall cost including all overheads in addition to 2999/ given in the ad in timesof india today.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helloid
    ga0007 ji,
    could u please give minimum size, rate and amount to be deposited for group buying. please give overall cost including all overheads in addition to 2999/ given in the ad in timesof india today.

Booking amount would be 10% and rest all will come to know in 1-2 days... Currently I am counting that how many are interested them will approach the broker with number of counts
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested at the 2999 DP option. Lets negotiate something on top!
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested too

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Pls pm me details in following format:

Type of commercial: office or retail
    Floor:
    Payment plan: clp/dp
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga0007
    Booking amount would be 10% and rest all will come to know in 1-2 days... Currently I am counting that how many are interested them will approach the broker with number of counts

Count me in for three unit but try to go in group directly rather than brokers...
    I also try them directly n inform what best we got directly adjusted in price
    Credit note n broker no barosa...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    Count me in for three unit but try to go in group directly rather than brokers...

If you are going then assume 20 units 15 office and 5 shops and let us know the price
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga0007
    If you are going then assume 20 units 15 office and 5 shops and let us know the price

Ok i will inform you, also parallelly you spoke to brokers, well what will be the slab for brokerage, I think that will be the max we adjusted on papers..
    And I personally prefer clp over dp, but dp seems tempting.. What u say..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003

Pls share details of shops. I am currently not in India and interested in CLP option.
    CommentQuote
  • interested. Count me in.
    CommentQuote