Number of Floors:

Lot Size:

Amenities:
car parking

Location Advantages:
near by SEZ

Additional Information:
Hi Guys,

Bhasin group is launched a commercial offices and retail. Lets form a group to get a better deal

Disclaimer: IREF or its staff DOES NOT act as a broker/representative in any of the real estate group buying listings on our forums. IREF is not in the business of providing any kind of real estate brokerage services. It only provides a free platform for people to come together. For more info, refer to our website's Terms & Conditions. Any real estate group buying listings and related discussion on IREF are created/held by members who have agreed to accept the ‘Terms & Conditions of Use’ at the time of their registration on Indian Real Estate Forum - www.indianrealestateforum.com - Forum Rules
Read more
168 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by casper1985
    Bashin Guy seems to have a good taste. We hope India will soon get another signature. I have seen this property and want to know the rental. Want to open up a concept outlet here. Hope the Shopping space is complete early.

Thanks Casper. Our Mall, Grand Venice will be delivered soon which will set a benchmark on the real estate sector. Let me know if its commercial or residential you are looking at. You may speak with Vimal on 0120-4854444 who handles Customer Care Department will be happy to help and will resolve all your queries.

Mist Avenue, another offering from us will be developed with the same passion the way we have made Grand Venice and will soon become the second landmark project in the NCR
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I would like to state that we would soon be delivering our first project, The Grand Venice which is now getting ready for fitouts. Any project we undertake, there is a commitment and a passion attached to it. We have a robust business plan ahead and we are going bullish. For any queries/issues, we have a dedicated team. Please feel free to contact Vimal on 0120-4854444
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Lol..
    They are smart Guys.. They to know how to make fool and make money..:)

Brokers should learn how an individual feels when they do the same to Individual Buyer.

Atleast We are not from the same lot. Not all broker community is bad Bro!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shishodia
    First Project by Bhasin Group (Grand Venezia) could not be delivered so far. Do you think really Mist Avenue is going to be delivered timely. Can anyone representing company comment why before delivering their first project, still pending launched second one, what will happen to investors of Grand Venezia.

I kinda agree with you slightly but whenever a opportunity knock, one should grab it. Bhasins have seemed to encash this opportunity and I was able to make out from their adverts that they have now grown 3 times on the land size at sector 143. And looking at an IT project, where profitability is not much as compared to Residential, I dont think they will be making much profit here. Also, Venezia project where people have been receiving assured returns for the past 5-6 years have already recovered more than 60-70 %. You should deliver now guys!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by goldmine
    I kinda agree with you slightly but whenever a opportunity knock, one should grab it. Bhasins have seemed to encash this opportunity and I was able to make out from their adverts that they have now grown 3 times on the land size at sector 143. And looking at an IT project, where profitability is not much as compared to Residential, I dont think they will be making much profit here. Also, Venezia project where people have been receiving assured returns for the past 5-6 years have already recovered more than 60-70 %. You should deliver now guys!!

There has been a delay in Grand venice due to certain issues at the technical front and recession also slowed down the progress at the development front but we maintained our commitments and have been continuous in terms of delivering assured return payments without any default. With time, the things improved and with an overwhelmed response from you all we have been able to sail through the tough times. Now, please go and see how Grand venice is shaping up. As it was the first project we were in a learning phase. The time has come for people to experience something different in terms of shopping and entertainment. 2 months down the line, the fit out work is going to start and the brands will start working on their Interior Design. 2013 is very promising where we start Mall operations and parallely develop Mist. Thanks to all our investors who have trusted us and have invested their hard earned money with us. Mist avenue and mist bungalows will be delived with the same finnesse and class with a committed timeframe and we will once again deliver a signature project after Grand Venice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mist Avenue
    There has been a delay in Grand venice due to certain issues at the technical front and recession also slowed down the progress at the development front but we maintained our commitments and have been continuous in terms of delivering assured return payments without any default. With time, the things improved and with an overwhelmed response from you all we have been able to sail through the tough times. Now, please go and see how Grand venice is shaping up. As it was the first project we were in a learning phase. The time has come for people to experience something different in terms of shopping and entertainment. 2 months down the line, the fit out work is going to start and the brands will start working on their Interior Design. 2013 is very promising where we start Mall operations and parallely develop Mist. Thanks to all our investors who have trusted us and have invested their hard earned money with us. Mist avenue and mist bungalows will be delived with the same finnesse and class with a committed timeframe and we will once again deliver a signature project after Grand Venice

Sir
    when underworld/aquarium in GV is gonna open?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sir
    when underworld/aquarium in GV is gonna open?

Thanks

My kids have not seen penguins ever. Hope We get to see them this once the aquarium and mall gets operational this year as communicated by the Bhasins
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by goldmine
    My kids have not seen penguins ever. Hope We get to see them this once the aquarium and mall gets operational this year as communicated by the Bhasins

Hello pals
    Completely agree that mist avenue has bought 75 acres but what about the commitments that has not been fullfilled by so called land king owner of so called properties of approx 100 acres but what about the deliveries it has been 7 years 11 acre project is still under construction and people who have investedin Mist Avenue are not the investors but suferors.

I am also few suferors who have dumped his money into Mist avenue when they have not launch the property it has been 7 months have not received any allotment letter amd builder buyer agreement is another question , they are only good with collection money from the market and fooling the sentiments of the people and NRI from Saudi Arabia and cannot go there and sit in their office ,, Montu the owner of Bhasin Group has given me false commitments that he would be sort bt no action has been taken n i am still a suferor. Also got the attachement copy of receipt after so many follow ups.

Have also sent sent notice from court too but no reply has been given to that . Kindly advice me what to do regarding the same.
    CommentQuote
  • I got then following detail from the builder:
    MIST AVENUE Offers-

Tower 2 Rs. 3999.00 PSF.

Tower 1 successfully sold out Rs. 3499.00

Tower 3 is behind Tower 1 and is available Rs. 3499.00 PSF

Tower 4 launched with fully furnished small office units of 150 sqft and 300 sqft, starting Rs.10,00,000/- with Assured Return.

I am interested in buying 150 sqft one.
    Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sverm15
    I got then following detail from the builder:
    MIST AVENUE Offers-

Tower 2 Rs. 3999.00 PSF.

Tower 1 successfully sold out Rs. 3499.00

Tower 3 is behind Tower 1 and is available Rs. 3499.00 PSF

Tower 4 launched with fully furnished small office units of 150 sqft and 300 sqft, starting Rs.10,00,000/- with Assured Return.

I am interested in buying 150 sqft one.
    Sanjay

Any one who has signed BBA in Mist Office space; please let me know...

-AceMaster
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mist Official,

May I know why Mist is denying handing over the BBA draft. This should be given to the investor on demand as all other builders do.
    -AceMaster

Originally Posted by Mist Avenue
    CommentQuote
  • Mist project is in controversy as per the 'Public Notice' which came in Hindustan Times on 5th May by its 49% partner; Anand Infotech. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AceMaster
    Mist project is in controversy as per the 'Public Notice' which came in Hindustan Times on 5th May by its 49% partner; Anand Infotech. :(

How come there is no new post after this post made a week ago.

Where have all the investors and agents gone now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    How come there is no new post after this post made a week ago.

Where have all the investors and agents gone now?

it will take time for them to come back as it takes some time to recover :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rav1singh
    hey planner, So could you please describe how much bargain is possible on 3299/sq.ft. price? Could you please share some member contact info who have got better deals in Mist? Please help

Hi dear,

I got a discount of 5% on CLP in Mist Avenue from Home. Looking for a group investment with me. That will help me more.

Have you got anything or better deal than this..?

Pls give ur view.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote