Hi Guys,

I was searching for some Agriculture land (around Javer) and found the land rates around javer is quite reasonable as of now. So, I am in search of some like minded guys to buy some Agriculture land (in Acres) with 15-20 years horizon. The advantage is Clearly visible. Since JP would be developing Yamuna ExpressWay with 5 planned cities, the land which we buy now would become Very Hot property and we can use it for our own use (make a farmhouse to live in after our retirement) OR we can sell it with Huge premium after about 15-20 years. It can also be converted in commercial land WHEN there would be residential/industrial area around the property.

The idea behind forming a group is, we can buy Bigger Land Piece (which could result in price negotiation) & to spread the legal risk.

So, kindly update the thread with your inputs and interests
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulmayo
    Yes i am looking for that type of land, very soon i will revert on this. One of our company employee is from village near Jewar. He suggested me few areas but i would like to visit the places personally. This weekend or may by next i will visit and revert.

Thats very good. If you happen to visit this area anytime sooner (or later), Do try to take some pics of the connecting Roads, prospective property(ies), local abadi (village, basti, etc).

As we all know, a picture speaks a thousand words :)
    CommentQuote
  • District Panna, M.P, good land available for around 1-1.5L/acre.. in fact if you move that distance from Delhi and not near other big cities then land rates are more so ever like that....

Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    if the intent is to own farming land - I know a great company who arranges and even manages (if you want) agricultural land for about 2 - 2.5 lakhs an acre in M.P - Company run by IIT / IIM alumni - so solid and credible. Land registry and possession in your name and they bother about all the due diligence
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohan1
    District Panna, M.P, good land available for around 1-1.5L/acre.. in fact if you move that distance from Delhi and not near other big cities then land rates are more so ever like that....

Hmm..... Thats true. For example, in Kerala and Karnataka, rates are quite low in deeper areas. Since the land is ONLY useful for farming and there is No Immediate future scope (land conversion, industries, residences, etc), hence the rates are quite low.

But since our aim is to find some land near noida/ncr, it would not be easy to get land at reasonable rates. But " Jahan chah wahan raah"
    CommentQuote
  • Right, recently one of my friend bought around 25 acres of agri land in Trichy, TN for 20L. He is working on organics and medicinal farming..

Originally Posted by rav1singh
    Hmm..... Thats true. For example, in Kerala and Karnataka, rates are quite low in deeper areas. Since the land is ONLY useful for farming and there is No Immediate future scope (land conversion, industries, residences, etc), hence the rates are quite low.

But since our aim is to find some land near noida/ncr, it would not be easy to get land at reasonable rates. But " Jahan chah wahan raah"
    CommentQuote
    Right, recently one of my friend bought around 25 acres of agri land in Trichy, TN for 20L. He is working on organics and medicinal farming..

25 Acres for 20 lacs? Very Lucrative.

Can we find some (such cheap) land like this in North region?
    CommentQuote
    Correct, if somebody says 'I am inn' then pls provide facts why you are inn? what you would do with land? how to do? whats your plan? etc..
    Very important here we are not discussing investment purpose and all these buying land, forming co-op society, farming, maintenance of your asset, materilizing your dream project is not that rosy/easy. It requires lots of effort, determination, planning, time and most important investing Money.

I think here we talk about nature, soil-human association, roots etc but money making factor is missing which is major driving factor for most of threads. People expect at Iref 'Aaj 3k/sqft ka liya hai dekhna April me 4k to jayega hi, resale me 3700 tak milega hi'.. :) hmm esi project me lagana thik hai... kind of discussion.
    Bhai log etna idea diya hai money making ka from farming, ab to aage bado... :D

Request all of you guys to pls pour self provide some ideas and keep ball rolling..

How far is this Mathura entry/exit point from starting point of Yway in Noida?

I was just going through your posts and really appreciates all you guys. I was also thinking in the same direction some times back. My idea was getting a chunk of land at a reasonable price. Develop the same with planting trees and some land scaping and sell it off with some margin in a time horizon of 5-7 years.

To implement this idea, we need to do some more exercise, for that i seek your kind attention and valuable views:

1. we need to finalize the location of the ploth with very good connectivity, preferrably on NH as in future we can develop it as second home.

2. it needs some brain storming session to make it in the shape of a proposal.

3. If we have a solid proposal with good idea, we have more investors.

By profession, i am a Civil Engineer and not residing in NCR for quite some time. On thing i suggest that one person should take a lead and others have a faith in that person.

Its not my intention to divert the line of your thinking but just have a second thought.

Ina case of any development in this line, please intimate me.

Thanking you all for your valuable inputs. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Abhay, being civil engineer you could be technical poc for us..
    By the way, do you have area in mind or feedback about areas were we can look out.. Land at NHs are very expensive now a days due o lots of commercial possibilities, school, engineering colleges etc.. however inside land is not much appreciated much and we are targeting that kind of areas...land touching to any motorable road is main factor...

Originally Posted by civil_abhay
    I was just going through your posts and really appreciates all you guys. I was also thinking in the same direction some times back. My idea was getting a chunk of land at a reasonable price. Develop the same with planting trees and some land scaping and sell it off with some margin in a time horizon of 5-7 years.

To implement this idea, we need to do some more exercise, for that i seek your kind attention and valuable views:

1. we need to finalize the location of the ploth with very good connectivity, preferrably on NH as in future we can develop it as second home.

2. it needs some brain storming session to make it in the shape of a proposal.

3. If we have a solid proposal with good idea, we have more investors.

By profession, i am a Civil Engineer and not residing in NCR for quite some time. On thing i suggest that one person should take a lead and others have a faith in that person.

Its not my intention to divert the line of your thinking but just have a second thought.

Ina case of any development in this line, please intimate me.

Thanking you all for your valuable inputs. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Shubh30, nice to hear from you.. Sohna and Palwal were very old developed areas in sense of farm houses and still flourishing... You can see row of fenced farms there.. The social & political environment of Haryana and U.P is bit different.
    Pls share in forum if something we have missed as you have extensive research about purchase of land etc. Forum would give us a platform to get inputs from all possible ways from members..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shubh30
    rav1singh, rohan1

i joined today only... was going through the posts, both u guys are very likeminded, and should meet one of these weekends to take 1 step fr in a group land deal. i do have very similar requirement and thought process, lets plan a meeting, visit some areas then be in a position to decide.
    i on my side hv done extensive study on land in sohna road, palwal etc, but now rates thr r very high.

Milindswn u have already procured some cheap land... pls help us if we can begin physical survey fr your site...

Welcome aboard Shubh. I really appreciate that your first post is about the nature and not about the concrete jungle. As far as sohna road Or palwal area is concerned, as Rohan said, its already appreciated a lot and current rates are way too high. So, we are looking for a little insider areas. Till now, Raya area looks promising as the driving distance from Noida is just 2 hours (approx) and the connectivity is Excellent via YamunaEway (that too is Traffic Free drive). Rates in that area are from 2.5 to 7-8 lacs per pukka bigha (less rates are in inside areas and higher rates are for On road areas)

As far as milindswn is concern, he did not reply for long time so I think he would not be watching this thread. We were also waiting for some input from Rahulmayo based on his earlier input but did not reply as well.

By the way, we are not in hurry and want to make everything sure before getting into anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rav1singh
    Welcome aboard Shubh. I really appreciate that your first post is about the nature and not about the concrete jungle. As far as sohna road Or palwal area is concerned, as Rohan said, its already appreciated a lot and current rates are way too high. So, we are looking for a little insider areas. Till now, Raya area looks promising as the driving distance from Noida is just 2 hours (approx) and the connectivity is Excellent via YamunaEway (that too is Traffic Free drive). Rates in that area are from 2.5 to 7-8 lacs per pukka bigha (less rates are in inside areas and higher rates are for On road areas)

As far as milindswn is concern, he did not reply for long time so I think he would not be watching this thread. We were also waiting for some input from Rahulmayo based on his earlier input but did not reply as well.

By the way, we are not in hurry and want to make everything sure before getting into anything.

Seems to be an interesting discussion going on...., if you people think abt some innovative way of going ahead.......... something like forming a company with an intention of developing resort on time share basis/retirement homes of various sizes on foothills etc .................,, and explore Uttranchal / Himachal as a place then can count me also in for the same.... simple agriculture land as a service class guy manage karna bahut hi difficult hai.... can commit some seed money in a Escrow account if others also join in for the same.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Seems to be an interesting discussion going on...., if you people think abt some innovative way of going ahead.......... something like forming a company with an intention of developing resort on time share basis/retirement homes of various sizes on foothills etc .................,, and explore Uttranchal / Himachal as a place then can count me also in for the same.... simple agriculture land as a service class guy manage karna bahut hi difficult hai.... can commit some seed money in a Escrow account if others also join in for the same.....

hmm..... thats not a bad idea dabbu bhai. Even I was having a mixed feeling related to your idea. But as we said earlier, we have not yet reached on any conclusion about the form of the group Or the project execution. If there is reasonable interest, we may end up doing something similar as you suggested. I expect the first meeting we could have with like minded people in the month of May (end) or June (beginning). The reason for chosing a May or June is, to give this thread proper time to mature and to get more interested members. (afterall everyone who says "I'm in" in this thread, would not end up being into group finally)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Dabbu73,

If you read whole thread from beginning then can see about discussion about the same.. We are talking about forming a cooperative and would go in legal way only to avoid any hassles etc.. but for a moment keeping financial benefit factors at backfoot to avoid distraction.. But yes holiday cottage, resort kind thing also can be planned once all people agreed in series of meetings

You are right and we are also not taking about to buy a land and start Kheti-badi leaving jobs behind..:) I think most of us are white collar job guy jo Ab shayad 4 hrs dhoop me walk karenge to next 4 din ghar me rest karenge.. :)

Bying land in Himachal/Uttranchal is bit tricky due to non-domicile buying rules. But it can also be on plan..

Originally Posted by dabbu73
    CommentQuote

You are right and we are also not taking about to buy a land and start Kheti-badi leaving jobs behind..:) I think most of us are white collar job guy jo Ab shayad 4 hrs dhoop me walk karenge to next 4 din ghar me rest karenge.. :)

Well said rohan1, 4 hours choro, 1-2 ghante kadi dhoop mein hi band baj jayega hum logon ka (most of the people)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rav1singh
    Well said rohan1, 4 hours choro, 1-2 ghante kadi dhoop mein hi band baj jayega hum logon ka (most of the people)

:)
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to visit YEW area for this purpose, I have 3 friends more with me who are coming ... let me know if anyone is interested
    CommentQuote