Hi Guys,

I was searching for some Agriculture land (around Javer) and found the land rates around javer is quite reasonable as of now. So, I am in search of some like minded guys to buy some Agriculture land (in Acres) with 15-20 years horizon. The advantage is Clearly visible. Since JP would be developing Yamuna ExpressWay with 5 planned cities, the land which we buy now would become Very Hot property and we can use it for our own use (make a farmhouse to live in after our retirement) OR we can sell it with Huge premium after about 15-20 years. It can also be converted in commercial land WHEN there would be residential/industrial area around the property.

The idea behind forming a group is, we can buy Bigger Land Piece (which could result in price negotiation) & to spread the legal risk.

So, kindly update the thread with your inputs and interests
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Have you checked out the Group buy section, to make a listing there and get a forum of your own after creating a following?

Real Estate Noida - Indian Real Estate Forum - www.indianrealestateforum.com
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Admin Phaajii,

The purpose of this thread is not just make a group and go for buying to get good deal from builder. Not about returns, investments, appreciations etc. Though the connection is Real Estate..
    Here we are discussing about property which is not yet identified but process to match bandwidth among members sharing similar thoughts and views. Also received great inputs from members who are not interested but provided very valuable inputs based on thr experience on RE.
    What should I say more; request you to kindly go through the entire thread about essence of this thread and provide your feedback.

Wish you goodnight and a great weekend... :)

Originally Posted by Phases
    Have you checked out the Group buy section, to make a listing there and get a forum of your own after creating a following?

Real Estate Noida - Indian Real Estate Forum - www.indianrealestateforum.com
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Just came across this thread..I am highly interested in the idea. I am employed in merchant navy and presently in Houston to join ship, but I will definitely get in touch once I sign off from the vessel. (around July end). I would like to go for 3-8 bigha depending upon how much time would be available for paying.
    keep up the good work.
    gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Gaurav,

Thanks for showing interest.. what is your location in India? what do you think going to do with 3-8 bigha of land? Pls share if you have some idea/link around Noida area.
    This would be going to be direct cash deal without any flexi/CLP/EMIs. we have plan to approach directly farmers..

Originally Posted by gauravtpm
    Hi All,

Just came across this thread..I am highly interested in the idea. I am employed in merchant navy and presently in Houston to join ship, but I will definitely get in touch once I sign off from the vessel. (around July end). I would like to go for 3-8 bigha depending upon how much time would be available for paying.
    keep up the good work.
    gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • i am also interested in 5 to 8 bhigas of land for making a farm house........

How many more people are interested in developing a farm house so that we can buy a chunk of land together and distribute among us..... and then we can all develop our land

The benefit would be that we will have some developed farm houses in our vicinity.... and together we will all can help each other.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneetbansal
    i am also interested in 5 to 8 bhigas of land for making a farm house........

How many more people are interested in developing a farm house so that we can buy a chunk of land together and distribute among us..... and then we can all develop our land

The benefit would be that we will have some developed farm houses in our vicinity.... and together we will all can help each other.

Hi Puneet, as far as having a farm house in our vicinity is concern, Im afraid we won't be able to afford that. We are just normal middle class people who can afford to spend a couple of lacs (not crores), so it won't be Much near to the NCR. Earlier we had 2 Prime locations for this purpose, one was around Raya (Mathura Exit of YeWay) and the other one was around "sitanadi" (Ramnagar). Due to the connectivity, we are left with just ONE option (Raya area) where rates are around 2-3 lacs/bigha (15-20 minutes drive from Yeway Exit at Mathura).

As far as number of people are concerned, we have about 6-7 serious persons (can increase/decrease at the time of Call to action).

BTW, what is your budget? if you are looking for around 8 bighas, then your investment should be approx 20 lacs (@2.5 lacs/bigha). But as you know land distribution would be as per the individual investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Rav1Singh ji Thanks for re-starting thread.

btw it will be more clear if we talk in terms of acres together with bigas.
    i was under impression you get an acre for 2-3 lac at above mentioned places !

As i told you i have no knowledge in such matters, so won't be of much help but am interested in having an agri land sort of thing for a long term basis which could be a weekend place in addition to having some real agri income generation.

Well pl. continue the discussion so anybody interested will benefit.
    CommentQuote
  • Agricultural land is still available for around 60-80 lacs per acre (5 bigah) in kundli's villages. Only issue is you need to pay good amount to change the land use.

Originally Posted by Dilvil
    Rav1Singh ji Thanks for re-starting thread.

btw it will be more clear if we talk in terms of acres together with bigas.
    i was under impression you get an acre for 2-3 lac at above mentioned places !

As i told you i have no knowledge in such matters, so won't be of much help but am interested in having an agri land sort of thing for a long term basis which could be a weekend place in addition to having some real agri income generation.

Well pl. continue the discussion so anybody interested will benefit.
    CommentQuote
  • Amitexpert sir, i think that is a different intended use. Here the thread has been discussing an agri land for self use as agri only not for any change in land use , at least not in the near future. People here want to enjoy the village life once a while say week, or a month a year, in a modern way. Breathe fresh air, have some crops as well may be some valuable ones and (put their brains to use in agri ) and so have some income avnue as well.

Rav1singh ji, pl. correct me if i'm wrong. This i could gauge from a look here so far.

But of course, what Amitexpert has indicated is also in minds of many people here. They may be interested in such a deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Stumbles upon the thread today. have gone through the posts. Was toying with similar idea for a long time, going alone is difficult, teaming-up is therefore the best option. I think the last post by Dilvil aptly captures the essence of this thread. However, would only be interested in an area with two hours of driving distance from Delhi. Raya therefore seems to be a good option. After some rich discussions, a meeting is the next logical step for all serious contenders. Rav1singh, since you initiated this thread, why don't you give a concrete invitation to all for this meeting giving details of venue, time, etc. Lets see what the response is.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dilvil
    Amitexpert sir, i think that is a different intended use. Here the thread has been discussing an agri land for self use as agri only not for any change in land use , at least not in the near future. People here want to enjoy the village life once a while say week, or a month a year, in a modern way. Breathe fresh air, have some crops as well may be some valuable ones and (put their brains to use in agri ) and so have some income avnue as well.

Rav1singh ji, pl. correct me if i'm wrong. This i could gauge from a look here so far.

But of course, what Amitexpert has indicated is also in minds of many people here. They may be interested in such a deal.

You are 100% correct Dilvil bhai. But we must NOT think about the Income element from this investment as of now. (Im not ruling out it completely but thinking this way would drag this discussion to somewhere else and this thread would lose it essence )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rav1singh
    You are 100% correct Dilvil bhai. But we must NOT think about the Income element from this investment as of now. (Im not ruling out it completely but thinking this way would drag this discussion to somewhere else and this thread would lose it essence )

Agree. Now take some concrete action on ground. Also pl. mention if 2-2.5 lac can buy biga or acre in Raya. As i said earlier, it should be always clear what a biga is about.
    Sachasauda is also interested and all else look upto you to take the lead.
    CommentQuote
  • I got your point. Just double check with tehsildar, patwari and village sarpanch when you go ahead and buy land. Usually there are issues of legal heirs suddenly appearing in such deals. I am myself taking rounds of court and its painful.

Originally Posted by Dilvil
    Amitexpert sir, i think that is a different intended use. Here the thread has been discussing an agri land for self use as agri only not for any change in land use , at least not in the near future. People here want to enjoy the village life once a while say week, or a month a year, in a modern way. Breathe fresh air, have some crops as well may be some valuable ones and (put their brains to use in agri ) and so have some income avnue as well.

CommentQuote
  • inerested

I am also interested in this option of buying some land as a getaway and a very long term investment. Please send me an invite once you guys decide to meet.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Sab log chalte garhi me chadna chahte hain. Jahaz ke kaptan ka pata nahin. !

Pl. don't mind. But isn't it true.?
    CommentQuote