Hi Guys,

I was searching for some Agriculture land (around Javer) and found the land rates around javer is quite reasonable as of now. So, I am in search of some like minded guys to buy some Agriculture land (in Acres) with 15-20 years horizon. The advantage is Clearly visible. Since JP would be developing Yamuna ExpressWay with 5 planned cities, the land which we buy now would become Very Hot property and we can use it for our own use (make a farmhouse to live in after our retirement) OR we can sell it with Huge premium after about 15-20 years. It can also be converted in commercial land WHEN there would be residential/industrial area around the property.

The idea behind forming a group is, we can buy Bigger Land Piece (which could result in price negotiation) & to spread the legal risk.

So, kindly update the thread with your inputs and interests
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Best would be to catch up over a cup of coffee over the weekend and meet up face to face with all interested members .....to give adequate time to all....how about last Saturday of this month ( July)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes guys lets all try and meet at this month end. Four of us are already on board, that is VC, Ravi, DKPATHAK and myself. We can hope for 4 more members to have joined us by month end before we all meet up. I am waiting on a reply from 6 members whom I have contacted by PM.
    Cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Delay

Dear members, i am happy you people are taking this ahead and finally doing something.
    I am sorry for i can not spare any funds currently as i have got some urgent financial needs for something else. So please excuse me this time. But i request you all to please support eachother and make it a reality. i may join sometime later. Please keep update the forum regularly.
    And yes, i have one concern-- as i feel you people are going for YEW area or Noida area , please be little cautious. Because that area has not very good reputation.
    i wish you all the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Farmland

Originally Posted by vclogic
    Best would be to catch up over a cup of coffee over the weekend and meet up face to face with all interested members .....to give adequate time to all....how about last Saturday of this month ( July)

Friends, count me in. I am also interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RakeshR
    Friends, count me in. I am also interested.

Dear RakeshR, good to have you on board. Kindly PM your cell number to me so that I can coordinate with everyone for our meeting at this month end. Now there are 5 of us who are prepared to take this forward. We can each invest a sum of Rs 9 lakh that should pay for 1.5 acres. Thus we can have total 7.5 acres for us and that is a big piece of land that can work for our group.
    The individual investment can reduce if a couple more members join our group.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • All Group Buying discussions are supposed to be held in "Group Buying - Listings and Discussion" . This thread is being shifted to "Local Meeting, Groups and Events > Group Buying - Listings and Discussion > Noida".

Please go through "Group Buying Rules and FAQ".
    CommentQuote
  • Any boby invested in kotdwar till date from group or not.If any body invested kindly gide me as i am also intrested in low cost investment in uttanchal /up border in agriculture land.any body intrested can call me.
    Originally Posted by rav1singh
    Hmm.... Quite true. Having a villa in a landscaped resort is something I have been dreaming of for long. For both (commercial/personal) purpose it would be an excellent investment

We can split the investment in that case (since the location/weather is so tempting of Sonanadi area), its really difficult to drop the idea of buying something around sonanadi.

What I suggest is, hold a physical meeting of interested people (somewhere in march) in noida.

A possible option could be, invest 70-75% around Jewar and Rest 25-30% around sonanadi. Our main objective should be to have at least 5-6 people in the group to minimize the maintenance of the properties (but still, final decision would be on the meeting outcome)
    CommentQuote
  • hi shankdhar

Dear shankdhar
    Thanks for your comments. You are welcome to join our group. Currently five of us are prepared to pool together and buy a single piece of farm land along the YEW with a time horizon of up to 10 years. We are looking at a location around 55 km from the F1 race track.
    We will be total 6 members including you.
    You will be able to send and receive private messages with the other members once you have posted 10 posts. Kindly do this then PM me your cell number so we can talk. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • The list of the serious members in our group is as follows:

Rav1singh
    dkpathak
    rakeshr
    Shankdhar
    vclogic
    seabreeze
    I hope that we are able to meet in the real world this month end and discuss.
    CommentQuote
  • All Group Buying discussions are supposed to be held in "Group Buying - Listings and Discussion" . This thread is being shifted to "Local Meeting, Groups and Events > Group Buying - Listings and Discussion > Noida".

Please go through "Group Buying Rules and FAQ".
    CommentQuote
  • If you are looking for buying the land near F1 track or Yammuna express way toward Jewar be careful.Because i have done alot of work through my contacts in Dankur & the investment in that area is risky(110%) .It is better if you think about uttranchal or border area of UP and Uttranchal like kotdwar. Investment is for better future and not for taking new headaches.I am willing for safe investment. and looking for a small piece of land for small farm house.Second thing is take-care of land after buying in any area.from this point also jewar is not a safe location.Sale purchase in that area is taking place with the help of fake documents/illegal.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ravi1singh
    Greetings
    Can you provide me the details about your visit near to kotdwar.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Shankdhar
    The Jewar area falls within distt GB Nagar and commands a rate of Rs 1000 per yard. We are going to look at area along the YEW beyond the GB Nagar district where we might get land at Rs 150 per yard or less. Our options in the future are many. Our USP is going to be our ownership of a very large parcel of land that can also be attractive to an entity like mcdonalds or a resort that might want to set up shop on the yew keeping in mind the fifty fold increase in vehicular traffic on this highway as soon as the airport opens up. However this location also suits us to be able to remain near NCR and thus our relatives and friends. Moreover we can consider going into teak or some other plantations till the time we decide to develop our land and settle down over there or we dget an attractive offer to purchase that we like to consider. So many things..
    CommentQuote
  • If YEH away from GB Nagar,then ok.
    CommentQuote
  • Yew

Dear Shankdhar and others, the questions that you raised initially were relevant to me. I also hold similar opinion about that area. As you said you will be purchasing land ,not headache. I am very happy that seabreeze is leading the group. But i also want him to consider these issues--security. You should be able to go to your land happily and come back happily refreshed not with headaches. So members please go ahead with full caution. Also please explore other areas , you may feel more relieved. You are ready to go 50-60 km , if another 50-60 km can give more confidence and satisfaction it will be worthwhile. I feel the overall culture of this part of GZB , for that matter almost all UP will take few decades to change for the better.
    This is my opinion only. You may differ.
    CommentQuote