Hi Guys,

I was searching for some Agriculture land (around Javer) and found the land rates around javer is quite reasonable as of now. So, I am in search of some like minded guys to buy some Agriculture land (in Acres) with 15-20 years horizon. The advantage is Clearly visible. Since JP would be developing Yamuna ExpressWay with 5 planned cities, the land which we buy now would become Very Hot property and we can use it for our own use (make a farmhouse to live in after our retirement) OR we can sell it with Huge premium after about 15-20 years. It can also be converted in commercial land WHEN there would be residential/industrial area around the property.

The idea behind forming a group is, we can buy Bigger Land Piece (which could result in price negotiation) & to spread the legal risk.

So, kindly update the thread with your inputs and interests
Read more
319 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes i m interested
    can u give some idea about on road land rates
    CommentQuote
  • Me Toooooooooooooo.

But not sure that will take.

Good idea and I strongly feel that more people will be added.

BTW - What would be the rate in that area. Approximately - So that people will think.
    CommentQuote
  • I would love too.

But here is the thing. Two or three years down the road, conversion from agriculture to residential will be completely banned. With the increasing food cost and disappearance of agri land, govt will be forced to take this measure else, no food production.

The new system of agri land management will soon put in place measures to ensure that the farmer's interests are protected at the same time, no real estate shark could take advantage of it.

So if you are counting on conversing Agri land to NA land , think again.

But if the land is purely used for agriculture , then , I think it is a good investment from day one.
    CommentQuote
  • Farm land in Yamuna Expressway is still risky game. Govt has nortified almost 3500 acre land which is yet to be acquired but authority has put this plan on hold. This land is ahead of planned airport. So beware such deal..and DO check with authority acquisation plan (proposed/planned/done).
    CommentQuote
  • Paisaa kitnaa chiye hoga ???
    CommentQuote
  • I would also like to join the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Farm land in Yamuna Expressway is still risky game. Govt has nortified almost 3500 acre land which is yet to be acquired but authority has put this plan on hold. This land is ahead of planned airport. So beware such deal..and DO check with authority acquisation plan (proposed/planned/done).

Thanks a lot for good input.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dubyaskin
    I would love too.

But here is the thing. Two or three years down the road, conversion from agriculture to residential will be completely banned. With the increasing food cost and disappearance of agri land, govt will be forced to take this measure else, no food production.

The new system of agri land management will soon put in place measures to ensure that the farmer's interests are protected at the same time, no real estate shark could take advantage of it.

So if you are counting on conversing Agri land to NA land , think again.

But if the land is purely used for agriculture , then , I think it is a good investment from day one.

Even if we would be Unable to change land use, it will still be a Win Win situation for the group. We can use the land for our own use and make a Holiday Home (or even a permanent home to live after retirement). The best thing is, we can live our life in the lap of nature with growing our own vegetables and grains (one can hire contract workers for farming) and can also keep buffaloes for producing own milk. (farming and domestic animals could be kept seperately).

Think about a landscaped farm house just like a 5 Star Resort (Im a member of Club Mahindra Holidays, so I understand how a landscaped Farmhouse can look like). Spending your life in the lap of nature with all state of the art facilities would be a dream for many when there would be so much civilization around Greater Noida and Delhi Ncr.

Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Farm land in Yamuna Expressway is still risky game. Govt has nortified almost 3500 acre land which is yet to be acquired but authority has put this plan on hold. This land is ahead of planned airport. So beware such deal..and DO check with authority acquisation plan (proposed/planned/done).

Thats a really good point to note. The Idea of forming a group ACTUALLY came to handle such matters. We (the group) would Inquire about all technical and legal obstacles, title deeds and other legal problems BEFORE investing anything Anywhere.

Also, if we talk about the risk, I STRONGLY THINK, there is almost NO SPACE in the WHOLE world which comes WITHOUT RISK. And if we talk about the RE, it ALWAYS comes with risk. But, as someone said : No Risk, No Gain.

But still, as I said above, the main objective to form a group is to Handle all technical and legal matters with Caution (we can hire lawyers and/or other legal advisors to handle the deal) and would thoroughly investigate every aspect of the property BEFORE INVESTING even a single dime.

Originally Posted by planner
    Me Toooooooooooooo.

But not sure that will take.

Good idea and I strongly feel that more people will be added.

BTW - What would be the rate in that area. Approximately - So that people will think.

The current rate is about 5-6 lacs per Bigha (as per a couple of brokers I have talked with)

Once there is something solid to go ahead with, we would start investigating and enquiring about the property.

Kindly ask your queries and provide your valuable input guys. Also, if some of you have some other idea (specially about rates/price of land around Javer), please share it in thread
    CommentQuote
  • i have bought 3 bighas agri.land in govindgarh(jever) in 5 lakhs recently
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Milindswn
    i have bought 3 bighas agri.land in govindgarh(jever) in 5 lakhs recently

AWESOME!

Could you please share the following info with us :

1. Exact location
    2. Direct Approach to the land from Expressway
    3. Did you buy thru Broker Or directly
    4. If thru Broker, his contact info (u can pm me if u want) BUT if directly, HOW?
    5. The approx distance from Pari Chowk to your land

Also, What sort of home work you did before finalizing the deal (checking khasra khatuani, title deeds, possible land acquisition, other legal stuff, etc)

I understand its tough to provide so much answers but since its for the benefit of all of us, I think you would understand and answer patiently.

thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rav1singh
    AWESOME!

Could you please share the following info with us :

1. Exact location
    2. Direct Approach to the land from Expressway
    3. Did you buy thru Broker Or directly
    4. If thru Broker, his contact info (u can pm me if u want) BUT if directly, HOW?
    5. The approx distance from Pari Chowk to your land

Also, What sort of home work you did before finalizing the deal (checking khasra khatuani, title deeds, possible land acquisition, other legal stuff, etc)

I understand its tough to provide so much answers but since its for the benefit of all of us, I think you would understand and answer patiently.

thanks in advance

Just mark the land in wikimapia and send its link.
    CommentQuote
  • Rav1singh

can u mention exact location u r offering?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Rav1singh

can u mention exact location u r offering?

Dear Pradyot, KINDLY go through the thread carefully. I am NOT offering anything but am interested to form a group of like minded buyers who are interested to buy farmland around Jewar (or some other place which is NOT so far from Greater Noida and can be used as a farm house in long run)

Also, if "Milindswn" is TRUE that he just BOUGHT 3 Bigha Land for just Rs.5 Lacs, then I hope we would be able to buy a Bigger land piece for very low investment.

I request all viewers to kindly investigate about land prices in and around Jewar and Share the findings here.
    CommentQuote
  • 3 Bighas for 5 Lacs or 5 lacs/Bigha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msg4gaurav
    3 Bighas for 5 Lacs or 5 lacs/Bigha

It seems like 3 Bighas for 5 lacs (I request the original poster to correct me If Im wrong)

So, technically its around 1.7 lacs Per bigha
    CommentQuote