Hi All,

I am looking for a 2 BHK flat of around 1000 sqft in Wakad. My budget is 50-55 lakhs. I shortlisted few projects and want to book a flat in a month or two (Possibly in Feb Or March).

Let me know if anyone is looking for the same. We will try to book in group so that we can bring down agreement cost to 50 Lakh.

Let me know if anyone is looking for 3BHK also, as almost all project have 2 and 3BHK flats in SOC.

KamPune

Real Estate Group Bookings in Wakad, Pune
Read more
251 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2 friends are ready to buy in group. So right now we are 3 people.
    CommentQuote
  • Group Booking

Hi,
    Even I am looking to book a 2BHK in Wakad so count me in for the group.

Any idea about some good projects in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratikbala
    Hi,
    Even I am looking to book a 2BHK in Wakad so count me in for the group.

Any idea about some good projects in that area.

involve me too... but not assuring as need to see the complete details of the builders and floor plans and amenities before zeroing in..!
    CommentQuote
  • Puhleeez count me in too.
    CommentQuote
  • It's just my 2nd post and never used this forum before so please excuse if this is a stupid question .... How would you inform me or any of the rest? Do we get automatic emails for this thread or do we need to share ? So far i have not got any email for my first thread posted above.
    CommentQuote
  • There are many good projects in Wakad, but we will finalise the project once we have enough number of member in group and the project which is preferred by most of the people in group.

Even I couldn't found way to communicate with friends in this forum. So sharing my email address for further communication.
    CommentQuote
  • involve me as well..
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking for 2BHK for around 50L in Wakad, might streach couple of Lacks more if project is really nice.
    Hence count me in guys :bab (55):, droping mails to the members who have shared their IDs so that we can coordinate.
    CommentQuote
  • Any Updates

As I can see many peole are interested here so do we have any project in mind ???
    If yess please share so that we all can get more info on tht.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Nice to see such initiative...I am also interested for group buying...My requirment is 2 BHK, budget around 50-52.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I'm also looking for 3 BHK and my budget would be 65 Lacs (including everything). Please count me if you find such availability.

Thanks,
    Bikas
    CommentQuote
  • What about Ready possession flat in Callisto....Builder is quoating around 57 lakh for 2 BHK ....I am sure we can bring down the cost ...let me know if anyone is interested.
    CommentQuote
  • what happened guys there is no update? Can we have a group please
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    count me in also by the way how we are communicatting with each other?
    My Idea: what about life republic.

Regards
    Manish
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested too in 2 BHK at wakad.. sent email to you all who mentioned their email. looking forward for your response.
    CommentQuote