Buying a house in India, just as a second home?

NRI or Non-resident Indians have significance contributions to make in the economy of India. It is a known fact that in spite of living thousands of miles away from their homeland they have always remained connected to their roots. The liberalization of Indian economy and the recent growth in the real estate market in India has opened up the doors for NRIs to make profitable investment in India.
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mohan
    Wow! That’s great! :D

I’m from Durban and my hometown is in Ghaziabad (and feeling proud to be so!). But can’t believe. Ghaziabad… & among 10 hottest cities in the world.

Can anybody give me the news details……

Thnkx.

Sent from my SHV-E160K using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • there is very good scope in bhiwadi.
    you can think about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alex
    I am located in USA and very much interested in investing in India more than buying a property but when an investment in the form of an immovable property..whats the return??I need to be clear whether Indian government's norms allow me to take back the whole return from my investment??

thanks if anyone can help me out here..

No, the amount invested alone can be taken back. the profit made on it cant be taken out of india...
    CommentQuote
  • I believe, you should have a house in your home country no matter which part of the world you live in. After all, home is where heart is.

These days there are alot of good properties to invest in. But be careful there are many fraud builders also who will take money timely from you but will never finish the project on time.
    CommentQuote