Hello Everyone,
I am thinking of startup which simplifies investment in real estate for NRI's and need your suggestion, feedback, and constructive criticism. I work in the US and recently, I was thinking to invest in real estate but I am so occupied with my work that I don't get time to research options, don't want to go through hazels of property purchase, deal with brokers or negotiating with sellers. Moreover, managing the rentals will be a task in itself. I want to know if there are others who feel the same way and would not mind paying for a service that manages your property investment end-to-end. Right from researching options based on your preferences, finalizing the deal, managing your rentals and property sale.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing back from the community!
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Use of Private Message Board by Agents/Brokers
    IREF has no reservations with real estate agents/brokers signing up on the forum. Their participation is welcome providing they stay within the realm of the forum rules. While brokers may not be engaging in direct buying & selling, some might try to influence members through biased postings on projects of their choice and convince members to discuss their requirements through the PMB (Private Message Board). In case you are doubtful of such members who are using IREF for soliciting leads, please inform us. While reporting, please include the username, their URL’s/Posts/PMB Messages and other plausible reasons to support your suspicion. We will ALSO take action against members who send ‘Private Messages’ to buy, sell or negotiate real estate deals.

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote