Interested in property investments in India

Last updated: March 15 2013
7 | Posts
3603 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in property investments in India

I am in usa and an NRI. I want to invest in india in proerty. How do i get loan from usa banks for investment in Indian property. What are legal aspects of it?

Re : Interested in property investments in India

has to be a signature loan...

If you want the loan in the USA, it has to be a signature loan. That means a loan done on the basis of your credit only, and not on collateral (security).
    Dual citizenship will not help you. As per my information, this is considered illegal for any bank or any private investor in the United States to give a loan based on collateral physically located in some other country.

Comment

vaddy, I think diwaker is right. bt signature loans will cost very high. And the loan amount one may need for a home loan may probably not be fulfilled by such unsecure loans. What I would reccomend you is to consult a finance adviser

Comment

Re: The Orchards - A new Project By Jaypee

Originally posted by manpreet View Post
        vaddy, I think diwaker is right. bt signature loans will cost very high. And the loan amount one may need for a home loan may probably not be fulfilled by such unsecure loans. What I would reccomend you is to consult a finance adviser
        Once GF is done...one should see 2 floors a month

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X