How are you guys?

Can some of you more experienced advise me on where to invest for good returns in a year or two. I made a mistake of not investing in Noida 2 yr back and now its 50,000 per square feet.

Thanks in Advance.
Lokesh
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Lokesh,

Return on INvestment is going to be best in Faridabad. Even living condition in Greater Faridabad after 2010 is going to be very good. So my advise is to invest in Faridabad....:) It is one of the hottest place after Noida and Gurgaon and best investment option too.
    CommentQuote
  • Investing --- Be Quick

Hi,
    Not only Faridabad, but Mysore, Karnataka, Vizak, Cochin and Pure and places in Gujarat are also the good options for investing…. But Beware of litigation or fraud properties…. many property fraud cases we see in news coz of property boom in these places. So it’s a right time to invest in India but be QUICK :)
    CommentQuote
  • FARIDABAD - Yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lokesh,

Based upon my personal opinion, I think Faridabd is the best and only way to go in the NCR (National Capital Region) if you are really willing to get the best out of your investment. I am based in US and am working as a S.W professional and have plans to settle down in India soon. I did substantial research and finally ended up investing in Status Expandable Villa in Sector 49, Faridabad in 2005. The prices have extremely gone up since then and am very happy and satisfied with the choice I made. Especially, as the city continues to develop with all the upcomming malls and other places of commercial interests, the prices are bound to go up a lot more. So my piece of advice for your peace of mind is FARIDABAD.

God bless!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Investment

Hi Lokesh

ya everybody is right that Faridabad is the good option to invest money but u can't neglect Gurgaon, Sonepat,Kochi. These are the places from where u can make money within one or two years which is ur priority.Realty is rising in Sonepat and Kochi now a days, here u can invest less money and make more profit.

Good Luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Sunmukh,

That is what i exactly meant when i mentioned Faridabad. By investing in Faridabad, you can easily double-tripple your investments over the period of time. Especially with the common wealth game comming up in 2010. Atleast that is what I have been experiencing. I made my investment around the end of 2005 and started to see the results in the begining of 2006 and the trend has continued since then, as Faridabad continues to grow and develop.

That's my 2 cents of suggestion.

God Bless!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • now your better time to invest in Hyderabad International Airport in Andhrapradesh

We are developing mega township with DTCP approved layout, like upcoming international airport, Textile Park, Fab City, Golf Course, etc plus educational institutions like N G Ranga Agricultural University and engineering colleges, gives it an added lInvestment Hot Spots near New International Airport, Hyderabad

The projects were brought for international booking prior to the release of Semi- Conductor Policy by the Union Govt. which is expected to drive US$10 Billion investment into the vicinity of the New Airport at Shamshabad. In a recent analysis, Mr. Pramod Kiron, CEO of Exclusive Ventures, averred. “For the layman, otherwise busy with his own work, its impossible to visualize the future, along the stretch of land from Airport to Thummalur. But if you sit down and look at the upcoming investments and the resultant employment generation possibilities, its easy to figure out where we would be, after 3 to 4 years”

Apart from the New International Airport and its ancillary facilities, the locality would brim with high profile projects each pulling in, thousands of employees. The major projects are Fabcity, Hardware Park, SEZs by Stargaze, JT Holding, Indu Tech, Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Brahmani Info. Fabcity with US$ 3.6 Billion investment by Semindia / NTSI would take the lead in powerful growth of the location, into a Tech City. The recent Semiconductor Policy may trigger installation of Foundries in India by leaders in this area, like Intel, STM, TI, TSMC. The 1200 Acres world class industrial park for setting up Fab Units near Hyderabad Airport could attract many of these companies, due to the excellent infrastructure, dry whether and offer of low cost power and water, by the State Govt.

“By 2015, A million jobseekers are expected to move into this area, creating a mega city of unimaginable proportions. The empty roads sides would spring into vibrant commercial activity. The transformation would be rapid and would put in shade, the recent emergence of Hitec City at Hyderabad, in size and magnificence.”

“Exclusive Ventures is continually analyzing information on upcoming commercial and IT projects and Advisory Notes are prepared to help in low cost, but absolutely safe investments. in this emerging location. The identification of HUDA / HADA Approved layout apart from the best DTCP layouts, in future hot spots should help our members from across the world to make strategic early investments.”
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Mr. Hyderabad International A

Can you please let me know the ongoing rate in sft / sqyard in Exclusive ventures and location details of this venture. I would like to explore it.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • When it comes to investment in real estate, early-mover gets maximum returns. It is very easy to talk of faridabad now and it may continue to be a good option to invest, but the people who had invested around 2 yrs back will reap the maximum benefits. Similarly it is important to identify a place which is about to be discovered and the boom is just around the corner. The small towns which are close to big cities are the best investment options. A few that offer early mover advantage are -

Bahadurgarh
      Jhajjar
      Vishakhapatnam outskirts
      Greater Mohali, kharrar

Investing in Plots/land/agriculture is better than apartments in these towns.
      Regards
      Regards
      Regards
      Regards
      Regards
      Regards
      Regards
    CommentQuote
  • better to invest in sorrounding of Mumbai but not in close vicinity say Navi Mumbai or upto Virar, rather Karjat, Kasara, Dahanu etc. or may choose Solapur etc.
    CommentQuote
  • re:Where to invest in india ?

The best way to choose a place is considering lot of factors such as location,ROI in that area and the initial investment needed.The registration fees has shot up so high that it is quite difficult to buy a flat in any of the metropolitan cities.

CommentQuote
  • Where to invest in india ?

I feel there is no point in investing in big cities like Delhi & around Delhi, Bangalore, etc. in 2008. To maximise capital gains, we should buy land in cities which will boom in the near future. Keeping this in mind, if I still wish to buy in Gurgaon, which sector I should buy in now so as to maximise my capital gains? I want to buy land, so that I can build my own house if I wish to relocate back to India.
    Or can someone point me to similar areas in North India which will boom in the next 1-5 years?
    CommentQuote
  • Nagpur is the best investment destination in the world

Forget about Faridabad,Noida,Jalalbad,Hyderabad ,#$#@@ ,....etc.

It's all a lot of noise.What's there in Nagpur isn't there anywhere in India.

Just consider this.Nagpur is the center of:

a)India-All the rail and road routes between north and south and between east and west cross nagpur.
    b)Nagpur is also the central point between the various air routes like
    South Africa and North East asia, Russia and south east Asia, Europe
    and South East Asia, Europe and Australia..daily 350+flights overfly nagpur.

All these factors have led to development of India's one and only

1)Multi Modal Hub Airport at Nagpur-MIHAN project
    2)CARGO HUB
    3)Special economic zones in different fields
    a)IT software
    b)Hardware
    c)Food processing
    d)Textile
    e)Gem and Jewellery
    f)Manufacturing
    g)Health city
    h)Pharmaceuticals
    i)Bio-Medical sector

MIHAN is a project one of its kind in the heart of India. Spread over an
    area of 4025 Hectares. The Multi-modal International Hub Airport at
    Nagpur, would not only play a major role in the development of
    Vidarbha region but will benefit the state and the country as a whole.

MIHAN is an Ideal business hub, centrally located and easily accessible
    to all the metro cities of India. A final destination for all business
    related needs, supported by excellent infrastructure, easy and fast
    procedural systems and continuous support and service through one
    window operation.

All the above developments are turning Nagpur into India's One and only:

Watch Movie on Mihan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF1s6rKqv00

www.madcindia.org

MULTIPLE HUB INTERNATIONAL METRO CITY HAVING:

CARGO HUB
    ECONOMIC HUB
    IT HUB
    AVIATION HUB
    HOSPITALITY HUB
    EDUCATION HUB
    LOGISTICS HUB
    INDUSTRIAL HUB
    EMPLOYMENT HUB

Present status:

CARGO HUB

4311 HECTARES CARGO HUB
    ALREADY 1500 CORES SPENT
    90 % ROAD NETWORK COMPLETED

ECONOMIC HUB

RELIANCE, K. RAHEJA, HCL,GITANJALI,ASCENDAS, IS
    COMING WITH SEZ
    ALMOST 4000 HECTARES SEZ IN AND
    AROUND NAGPUR

IT HUB

DLF AND MANTRI GROUP ALREADY
    STARTED IT PARK CONSTRUCTION
    MORE THAN 500 IT COMPANIES LAUNCHING
    IN AND AROUND NAGPUR

AVIATION HUB

BOEING IS COMING WITH MAINTAINANCE AND
    REPAIR CENTER WITH$100MILLION INVESTMENT
    LOOKING AT OPPRTUNITY AIRBUS IS TRYING
    TO GRAB IT
    ALSO 100 ALLIED AVIATION INDUSTRIES
    ENTERING IN AND AROUND NAGPUR

LOGISTICS HUB

TO SUPPORT CARGO HUB MORE THAN
    10000 LOGISTICS COMPANIES WILL SET UP
    AROUND NAGPUR WITHIN PERIPHERY OF
    50 KMS

INDUSTRIAL HUB

BUTTIBORI IS ASIA’S LARGEST INDUSTRIAL ESTATE WITH
    PRESENCE OF INDORAMA, MORARJI,ACC,ELECTROLUX
    AS VIDHARBHA IS COTTON BASE AROUND 50 TEXTILE
    RELATED COMPANIES LO0KING FOR BASE IN AND AROUND
    NAGPUR

EMPLOYMENT HUB

BECAUSE OF ALL MENTIONED ABOVE,
    NAGPUR WILL BE THE EMPLOYMENT HUB
    WITH MORE THAN 28 LACS JOB
    OPPORTUNITIES

MAJOR COMPANIES INVESTING IN NAGPUR

BOEING
    AIRBUS
    DLF
    OMAXE
    PARSHAVANATH
    KALPTARU
    HCL TECHNOLOGIS
    K. RAHEJA
    SHAPOORJI & PALONJI
    SATYAM TECHNOLOGIES
    L & T INFOCITY
    D.Y. PATIL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
    WIPRO COMPUTERS
    SOHAM GROUP
    GATI CARGO
    RELOGISTICS
    TNT LOGISTICS
    DHL
    BLUE DART
    PRAKASH AIR FRIEGHT
    MAERSK
    NARSEE MONJI
    SYMBIOSIS
    MAGNUM EDUCATION
    I.M.T.
    TCS
    INFOSYS
    GITANJALI GEMS AND JEWELLERY

Nagpur city will be an international metro city within the next 5-7years
    witha population of more than 75lakhs from the current 35lakhs.

Look at the property price rise in Nagpur in the last few years:

Avg:64%per annum
    500 TO 1500% last one year alone around the MIHAN project
    20% per month around BUTIBORI industrial estate since 1997!!

CURRENT LAND PRICES:

The land investment in Nagpur is still very very attractive because the land is available for 250 to 1000rs per sq.ft in the vicinity of these projects.

FUTURE PROSPECTS:

One can expect atleast 100%per annum growth for the next 10years or so.
    CommentQuote
  • best city to invest is Ahmedabad

As my openion...... Gujarat is the best

We are proud to see the Indian economy growing at over eight percent, and the biggest growth center of this economic climb is Gujarat that has ended the year 2006-07 with a growth rate of more than 12 per cent.The biggest city of Gujarat is Ahmedabad, which was recently declared as a Mega City, is the epicenter of growth in Gujarat. With large projects lined up by the big czars of Indian corporate, the job opportunity in Ahmedabad and other major cities of Gujarat is huge.

CommentQuote
  • NRI's Please don't come to India

Hi to All NRI,
    Please don't screw up Indian Real Estate Market. Its already went up every where. Becos of you people we Indian Being In India not able to purchase houses/home. Being a outsider Invest in the Country where you are at present. You people buy only for Investment and Increase the Price of the Real Estate. But never build or stay in your Invested plot.

And for your Kind Info Real Estate In India too is crying.

Thanks,:D
    CommentQuote
  • Vizag

Originally Posted by nakul
    Hi,
    Not only Faridabad, but Mysore, Karnataka, Vizak, Cochin and Pure and places in Gujarat are also the good options for investing…. But Beware of litigation or fraud properties…. many property fraud cases we see in news coz of property boom in these places. So it’s a right time to invest in India but be QUICK :)

hello everybody,
    i heard there's a petro hub comin to Vizag.any idea which area.is it good to buy a land near that area or its not favourable to live the hub .will it cause a pollution n make living unfavourable?

can u suggest which area in vizag would be best place to invest.
    CommentQuote