How are you guys?

Can some of you more experienced advise me on where to invest for good returns in a year or two. I made a mistake of not investing in Noida 2 yr back and now its 50,000 per square feet.

Thanks in Advance.
Lokesh
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Investment option

Hiranandani Palace Gardens, a township by Hiranandani is a good investment option in Chennai. They started selling at the rate of Rs 2100 per sq. ft and now the rate is 3400. The project is near the new business corridor with just 12 kms from proposed international airport. The investment will reap terrific returns in two years.
    CommentQuote
  • Residence preference in Ahmedabad

Hi Amdavadis,

Could you please tell me what is the preferred residential option in Ahmedabad, flat or bungalow? Also, a 30 storey building is preferred or a 10 storey building?
    CommentQuote
  • Before you look at Hiranandani Palace Gardens, just ensure that you do your homework. There is a separate thread here for that.. the project was launched 15 months back at 2400 and has been artificially hiked. forget foundation, they havent even have govt. approvals in place and now are quoting 3400 for the same ? Besides you have a two year lock-in period... The most anticipated Market crash would happen only because of greed of builders like this...
    CommentQuote
  • I am quite amazed to see noone has mentioned ghaziabad in here...esp places like crossings republic and raj nagar extn...whr u can get flats for lesser than 2000 psf...
    CommentQuote
  • For Investment point of view Noida is now best place, because, there is high demand of noida in real estate sector, in noida sec-45 is best for investment point of view, but it should be ur decision where u want to invest in noida
    CommentQuote
  • pune is one of the best options

Originally Posted by lokesh
    How are you guys?

Can some of you more experienced advise me on where to invest for good returns in a year or two. I made a mistake of not investing in Noida 2 yr back and now its 50,000 per square feet.

Thanks in Advance.
    Lokesh

Dear lokesh ,for a one or two year investment pune's fringe area looks like the best option available reasons are as follows .

1. near to mumbai.
    2. connected to mumbai through expresway , saving journey time for mumbai.
    3. IT hub for entire maharastra , as well as for india also .
    4. up coming IPL stadium in that area.
    5. good no. of school colleges and technical and magement institutes .
    6.step wise organized growth in infra structure .
    7 low property cost.
    8.Retail sector boom in pune.
    9. New proposed international air port.
    10. low population density .
    11.Good climate.

will suggest to do investment in outskirts of pune near to hinje wadi area which is the IT hub of pune
    have good option of 5 acre land , whose boundary is touching the project of high end villas school and colleges(spread across 150 acres), which will be done by indias top most builder.
    if enterseted please let us know
    CommentQuote
  • Realty sector is always better option from any other investing sector..
    invest now in property....and keeps on buying and selling it and also keep some on hold...it would give you a better returns from all other things...
    CommentQuote
  • First know your investment objectives

Originally Posted by pankajretail
    Dear lokesh ,for a one or two year investment pune's fringe area looks like the best option available reasons are as follows .

1. near to mumbai.
    2. connected to mumbai through expresway , saving journey time for mumbai.
    3. IT hub for entire maharastra , as well as for india also .
    4. up coming IPL stadium in that area.
    5. good no. of school colleges and technical and magement institutes .
    6.step wise organized growth in infra structure .
    7 low property cost.
    8.Retail sector boom in pune.
    9. New proposed international air port.
    10. low population density .
    11.Good climate.

will suggest to do investment in outskirts of pune near to hinje wadi area which is the IT hub of pune
    have good option of 5 acre land , whose boundary is touching the project of high end villas school and colleges(spread across 150 acres), which will be done by indias top most builder.
    if enterseted please let us know

I agree with the above points in terms of where you should invest in India, however I think you need to first know your objectives, i.e., why do you want to invest in India?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realtorjaipur
    Hello ,
    Jaipur is one of the places to live on.

Bakra dikha nahi ki kasai katne aa gaye......
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

After going through a lot of posts, i find that almost everyone is talking ONLY ABOUT NORTH INDIA whereas biggest growth is happening in SOUTH INDIA.

Here is the extract from my previous post from another thread on the same topic :

"Truth be told, the real growth story for real estate in India is now in the South. Bangalore remains India's No.1 investment destination for real estate and it has a number of solid and logical reasons for being No.1 as below :

i) Most matured and stable market. Prices dont fluctuate as wildly as in other cities and also the growth is more slow and steady.

ii) Growing IT investments into Bangalore (and also Hyderabad) are bringing in more high earning employees to the city who have the capability of spending big bucks for quality and high end projects. for example, outside of USA, Microsoft and Cisco have their biggest development centers of the world in Bangalore. Some other companies have their biggest centers in Hyderabad.

iii) Growing Industrial investments in Tamil Nadu - More and more global automobile and other manufacturing companies are setting shop in Chennai and other industrial suburbs of Chennai like Sriperumbudur. Lack of quality housing and an increasing per capita income presents an enormous opportunity for real estate growth in such areas.

iv) Pleasant wheather year round - The predictable temperature and pleasant wheather all through the year is another reason people want to settle down in Bangalore.

v) Cosmopolitan Culture : Due to big population of IT crowd, the culture of Bangalore draws a lot of younger crowd from all over India who want to enjoy a modern and cosmopolitan crowd.

vi) Geographical Advantages : bangalore is bang in the center of the country and hence is safe and not prone to any natural calamities like earthquakes or flooding/tsunamis etc. Hence no danger to life from any natural disasters.

I can go on and on about such advantages and why South India is the place to put your money if you want to enjoy higher and quicker returns on investment. And by South India i mean not just Bangalore, but also other major cities like Hyderabad, Chennai and more upcoming smaller cities like Coimbatore, Cochin, Mysore, Vizag (Vishakapatnam) etc.

This ofcourse does not mean that North India is no longer a good place to invest it. It too has good potential for returns but you have to be able to find the right project at the right price which is very difficult these days."

Hope this brings in some new thoughts!

Cheers.
    CommentQuote