Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to buy property in Indian Real Estate?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Best way to buy property in Indian Real Estate?

Last updated: January 6 2013
2 | Posts
1347 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to buy property in Indian Real Estate?

Dear Members,

I am NRI looking for first IP in Indian Real estate. Going to start with a apartment on construction linked plan.

I am wondering what will be most tax-effcient and cheapest way to acquire Indian property. I am not going to take loan and confused whether to keep ownership with myself or give to my mom 58 (housewife but have one of my father's property in her name. also got a PAN number) or my father 67 but still working in a private company on highest tax bracket. I got a NRE account but no NRO yet. Not sure how complex is the process to set up a NRO account.

Request guidance from a expert NRI property investor about best way to structure ownership (keeping in mind that investment property might be sold once it generate target profit. This profit money will be partly invested again in indian property and party brought back to Australia)

Cheers,
    Manish

Re : Best way to buy property in Indian Real Estate?

Experts, will appreciate your response

Experts, will appreciate your response !!

Originally posted by mkbonline View Post
    Dear Members,

I am NRI looking for first IP in Indian Real estate. Going to start with a apartment on construction linked plan.

I am wondering what will be most tax-effcient and cheapest way to acquire Indian property. I am not going to take loan and confused whether to keep ownership with myself or give to my mom 58 (housewife but have one of my father's property in her name. also got a PAN number) or my father 67 but still working in a private company on highest tax bracket. I got a NRE account but no NRO yet. Not sure how complex is the process to set up a NRO account.

Request guidance from a expert NRI property investor about best way to structure ownership (keeping in mind that investment property might be sold once it generate target profit. This profit money will be partly invested again in indian property and party brought back to Australia)

Cheers,
    Manish

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X