IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
3100Likes

Crossing Republik - Latest Updates
August 19 2012 , 03:27 PM   #1431
New Member

welcomeumesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 13
Likes Received: 4
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay24
As per the recent info from CROMA, a petition has been filed in the Supreme Court by CROMA. Consequently, a notice has been issued to 'U.P. Govt./GDA/GNN/MoEF/UP Pollution Control Board etc.' I believe till recently CROMA had no legal involvement in the court case. Earlier it was just mobilizing public demonstrations, registering the protest with various related bodies/authorities and attracting media's attention towards the DG issue. The residents of CR would be able to shed more light on the recent developments.
One may find more details on CROMA's website Crossings Republik Resident Welfare Association - CR RWA
August 19 2012 , 06:05 PM   #1432
Member

piku123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 366
Likes Received: 43

vv sad news for current and prospective buyers of CR.
I went to CR today to see my flat. its such a decent location to live in.

ye DG ki wajah se sab kaharab ho jayega. kya iss DG ka impact NE pe bhi pagega and how much will be the impact?

i really curse the currupt politicians and other people involed in this DG. unka to kuch jayega nahn. after reading this news, lagta he ki DG jaroor ayega ab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManGupta
गालंद डंप के लिए जल्द मिलेगी बाकी जमीन

नवभारत टाइम्स | Aug 16, 2012, 12.46AM IST
नवयुग मार्केट।। डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनाने के लिए नगर निगम को जल्द ही बाकी 24 एकड़ जमीन मिलेगी। जीडीए से हुए कॉन्ट्रैक्ट के तहत प्राइवेट बिल्डर्स यह जमीन खरीदेंगे। डंप के लिए पहले ही बिल्डर 10 एकड़ जमीन खरीदकर दे चुके हैं।

नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह के मुताबिक, गालंद में डंप की जमीन जीडीए को उपलब्ध करानी है। जीडीए ने यह जमीन हाईटेक और इंटिग्रेटिड सिटी के बिल्डर्स से मांगी है। अथॉरिटी के सेक्रेट्री आर. के. सिंह का दावा है कि बाकी जमीन भी जल्द ही मिलने की संभावना है। नगर निगम प्रोजेक्ट को आगे बढ़ाने के लिए पूरी जमीन मिलने का इंतजार कर रहा है। इस प्रोजेक्ट के लिए एटुजेड कंपनी से कॉन्ट्रैक्ट किया हुआ है। कंपनी को डोर-टु-डोर कूड़ा कलेक्शन के साथ कूड़े से खाद भी बनानी है।

नगर निगम ने कई महीने पहले कंपनी को डूंडाहेड़ा में प्लांट के लिए 14 एकड़ जमीन दी है। यह बाउंड्री बनाने के बाद लेवलिंग का काम चल रहा है। जल्द ही प्लांट बनने का काम शुरू होने की उम्मीद है। कंपनी प्लांट चालू करने की संभावित तारीखों का भी ऐलान कर सकती है।
August 19 2012 , 06:10 PM   #1433
Member

piku123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 366
Likes Received: 43

really, in *** ko koi aur jagah nahn mili sirf kachra dump karne le liye.
August 19 2012 , 07:40 PM   #1434
Veteran Member

ManGupta's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,176
Likes Received: 388
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by piku123
vv sad news for current and prospective buyers of CR.
I went to CR today to see my flat. its such a decent location to live in.

ye DG ki wajah se sab kaharab ho jayega. kya iss DG ka impact NE pe bhi pagega and how much will be the impact?

i really curse the currupt politicians and other people involed in this DG. unka to kuch jayega nahn. after reading this news, lagta he ki DG jaroor ayega ab.
Yes adjoining NE Societies like Mahagun Mywoods, GaurCity-2, Amrapali Golf homes etc will also be impacted........if DG in Dundaheda materialises.

BUT with state of affairs in Noida Extension, buyers will be happy IF their Flat is delivered ............ EVEN WITH ........Dumping Ground.
August 19 2012 , 08:31 PM   #1435
Member

piluooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 285
Likes Received: 65
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManGupta
Yes adjoining NE Societies like Mahagun Mywoods, GaurCity-2, Amrapali Golf homes etc will also be impacted........if DG in Dundaheda materialises.

BUT with state of affairs in Noida Extension, buyers will be happy IF their Flat is delivered ............ EVEN WITH ........Dumping Ground.
But is it possible that builders like Mahgun and Gaur are all naive and will not go all the way to ensure a favourable verdict.

Mahagun and Gaur have stakes both in CR and NE.

In CR they must be having unsold inventory. With DG they will have to forget about liquidating the same in near future.

Then again in NE same builders have larger inventory / bigger projects to sell, and after overcoming the present fiasco will not like to face another problem like DG.

It is difficult to imagine that builders can act as sitting ducks.
August 19 2012 , 09:17 PM   #1436
Veteran Member

ManGupta's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,176
Likes Received: 388
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by piluooo
But is it possible that builders like Mahgun and Gaur are all naive and will not go all the way to ensure a favourable verdict.

Mahagun and Gaur have stakes both in CR and NE.

In CR they must be having unsold inventory. With DG they will have to forget about liquidating the same in near future.

Then again in NE same builders have larger inventory / bigger projects to sell, and after overcoming the present fiasco will not like to face another problem like DG.

It is difficult to imagine that builders can act as sitting ducks.
IF sale of inventory had affected then builders would had been forced to act and do something.........

BUT U see the price in CR / NE had been going northwards ...... despite the DG. ...........

SO........ why would builder bother ....... as long as he is getting buyers.
August 19 2012 , 09:30 PM   #1437
Veteran Member

ManGupta's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,176
Likes Received: 388
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay24
As per the recent info from CROMA, a petition has been filed in the Supreme Court by CROMA. Consequently, a notice has been issued to 'U.P. Govt./GDA/GNN/MoEF/UP Pollution Control Board etc.' I believe till recently CROMA had no legal involvement in the court case. Earlier it was just mobilizing public demonstrations, registering the protest with various related bodies/authorities and attracting media's attention towards the DG issue. The residents of CR would be able to shed more light on the recent developments.
Issuing of Notice from SC is not enough ......... CROMA should try to get STAY ORDER from SC.........................before the Contractor starts construction.
August 19 2012 , 10:07 PM   #1438
Member

piku123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 366
Likes Received: 43

true. we need a STAY ORDER now.
where is maheshji? if he can fight alone for his flat against a builder like mahagun, why can't we (who have flats in CR) come in front and fight yaar?
if maheshji can do, i think we as a unit can surely do and fight aganist the DG.
i am in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManGupta
Issuing of Notice from SC is not enough ......... CROMA should try to get STAY ORDER from SC.........................before the Contractor starts construction.
August 19 2012 , 10:31 PM   #1439
New Member

Akshay24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Muscat, Oman
Posts: 24
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by piku123
true. we need a STAY ORDER now.
where is maheshji? if he can fight alone for his flat against a builder like mahagun, why can't we (who have flats in CR) come in front and fight yaar?
if maheshji can do, i think we as a unit can surely do and fight aganist the DG.
i am in.
CROMA has an internal legal team led by a senior and experienced legal professional and has roped in noted legal practitioners to fight the case. Stay order is definitely required but according to them it can't be obtained at this stage as not much work on DG has taken place. A legal battle can be won with making the right moves at the right stage. Perhaps they are strategizing in the most effective way. Check CROMA website for more info.
My POV is that those who have a slightly higher risk appetite, should go ahead with their decision to purchase or hold the property in CR. If they feel they can get better options, depending on their motivation to buy, in other locations, they should move ahead without bothering about whether DG will come up or not in CR. The opinion among the CR residents whom I know is that DG will not fructify. I also feel the same way. But there is always an element of doubt as in India anything is possible especially with the current political environment we are living in. If we go by the recent India Today cover story, SP is sliding down quite fast, NDA may come back with a loose coalition, another political light weight could become the PM... not good signs for the political stability for another 3-4 years perhaps.
August 20 2012 , 12:14 PM   #1440
Member

cradlecog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 201
Likes Received: 87
My Mood: Twisted

गालंद डंपिंग ग्राउंड के लिए डीपीआर बनाने की तैयारी

Dainik jagran Updated on: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 04:52 PM (IST)
जीडीए ने गालंद में बनने वाले डंपिंग ग्राउंड के लिए प्रयास तेज कर दिए हैं। इसकी डिटेल प्रोजेक्ट रिपोर्ट (डीपीआर) बनाने की तैयारी की जा रही है। एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड की सलाहकार कंपनी फिशनर डीपीआर बनाने का काम करेगी। इसके बनने से महानगर के कूड़ा निस्तारण में काफी आसानी आएगी।
विदित हो कि नगर निगम ने डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनाने के लिए डूडाहेड़ा में जमीन चिन्हित कर रखी थी। लेकिन उसका कुछ हिस्सा जीडीए के प्रोजेक्ट में चले जाने के बाद इसे गालंद में बनाने का प्रस्ताव बनाया गया। यहां करीब 60 एकड़ भूमि पर डंपिंग ग्राउंड का निर्माण किया जाना है। इसमें करीब 25 एकड़ भूमि हाइटेक सिटी ने खरीद ली है। शेष भूमि का इंतजाम जीडीए को करना है। फिलहाल इसके डीपीआर बनाने की तैयारी शुरू हो गई है। डीपीआर बनाने के लिए एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड की सलाहकार कंपनी फिशनर को चुना गया है। यह कंपनी ऐसे मामलों में विशेषज्ञ है। जर्मनी की यह कंपनी दिलशाद गार्डन नए बस अड्डे तक के मेट्रो रूट का शोसल इकनामिक सर्वे भी कर रही है। जीडीए उपाध्यक्ष संतोष कुमार यादव का कहना है कि डीपीआर बनने के बाद इसके निर्माण के लिए आगे की कार्रवाई शुरू की जाएगी। डंपिंग ग्राउंड के निर्माण के लिए शेष जमीन जीडीए जल्द ही किसानों से खरीदेगी।
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks