IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
24Likes

SCC Heights - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad
February 11 2012 , 03:41 PM   #1
New Member

robbiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Inspired
SCC Heights - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Hi All,

Lets discuss our views and updates related to this project here.

Thanks,
Robbiii
February 11 2012 , 03:43 PM   #2
New Member

robbiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Inspired

Is there anyone who has booked/ planning to book flat in this project?
It has been heard this this project is going to give possession this year by Diwali...
Plz share ur views....
February 11 2012 , 06:27 PM   #3
Member

naisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 332
Likes Received: 18
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiii
Is there anyone who has booked/ planning to book flat in this project?
It has been heard this this project is going to give possession this year by Diwali...
Plz share ur views....
sirji diwal tak to mushkil hai, but low rise ka possesion to shyad wo abhi bhi de sakte hai, i liked their low rise but there was one problem there is no toilet in drawing room for visitors or asli baat yeh hai ki itne paise nahi they.
February 11 2012 , 06:58 PM   #4
New Member

robbiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Inspired

@naisko : u r rgt...low rise is almost ready...lets hope k if not diwali to DEC tak to de hi de possession.....have u booked flat ?? if yes, which layout u opted?
February 12 2012 , 02:17 PM   #5
New Member

drgauravn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 21
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiii
Is there anyone who has booked/ planning to book flat in this project?
It has been heard this this project is going to give possession this year by Diwali...
Plz share ur views....
I booked 2 BHK in Oct'11. They said to start possession by Diwali this year.
Can't comment on the present status as I have not been able to visit the site. Can someone update the current construction status?
February 12 2012 , 03:23 PM   #6
New Member

robbiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Inspired

@drgauravn: Construction is at full swing...considering the current work progress they can gv possession max by DEC 12 if they fails to gv by diwali....i visited thr last week...
At which rate did u book in oct and which layout?
February 13 2012 , 02:55 PM   #7
Member

naisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 332
Likes Received: 18
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiii
@naisko : u r rgt...low rise is almost ready...lets hope k if not diwali to DEC tak to de hi de possession.....have u booked flat ?? if yes, which layout u opted?

sirji maine kaha na itne paise nahi they apne paas. maine kdp mgi gha.ronda mai book karvaya hai, or uski acchi baat yeh hai ki kaam shuru ho gaya hai or buri, yeh pata nahi milega kab?
February 13 2012 , 03:07 PM   #8
Senior Member

mohanpruthi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 927
Likes Received: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by naisko
sirji maine kaha na itne paise nahi they apne paas. maine kdp mgi gha.ronda mai book karvaya hai, or uski acchi baat yeh hai ki kaam shuru ho gaya hai or buri, yeh pata nahi milega kab?
Naisko Brother : Congrats, I heard gharaunda is fully sold & company itself facilitating resale now.
February 13 2012 , 03:12 PM   #9
Member

naisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 332
Likes Received: 18
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohanpruthi
Naisko Brother : Congrats, I heard gharaunda is fully sold & company itself facilitating resale now.

sirji kya aap bhi builder ke baato mai aa gaye, fully sold matalab ek tower mai jitne flat hote hai utne flat bik gaye
February 13 2012 , 08:26 PM   #10
New Member

drgauravn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 21
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiii
@drgauravn: Construction is at full swing...considering the current work progress they can gv possession max by DEC 12 if they fails to gv by diwali....i visited thr last week...
At which rate did u book in oct and which layout?
I booked for 22.55 L. all inclusive, 7th floor.
Can u tell whether 12th floor is casted and furnishing has started?
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks