IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

Reply
8Likes

What problems are faced by people in Builder floors?
February 12 2012 , 10:00 PM   #1
New Member

thinker001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11
Likes Received: 2
What problems are faced by people in Builder floors?

Hi All,

I am planning to buy builder floor around Indirapuram as my offcie is nearby.
Just wanted to know why builder floors are cheaper.
and what all precaution people should take before buying.

Thnaks in advance...
February 12 2012 , 10:17 PM   #2
Member

nitinloomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 215
Likes Received: 19

Hi,
Even im looking for a builder floor in indirapuram .. did you get hold of some good properties ??Are you looking for a 2BHK or 3BHK?

I have seen atleast 10-15 of them ..(or more)

regarding issues.. i have stayed there for a couple of months and dont think there are much problems .. except that all the facilities such as as clubs swimming pools etc are not available..
February 12 2012 , 10:48 PM   #3
New Member

thinker001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11
Likes Received: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinloomba
Hi,
Even im looking for a builder floor in indirapuram .. did you get hold of some good properties ??Are you looking for a 2BHK or 3BHK?

I have seen atleast 10-15 of them ..(or more)

regarding issues.. i have stayed there for a couple of months and dont think there are much problems .. except that all the facilities such as as clubs swimming pools etc are not available..


Please contact me nitinloomba@gmail.com.. we can discuss
sent a mail..plz add me to your chat..
February 12 2012 , 10:50 PM   #4
Member

desmataks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Noida
Posts: 290
Likes Received: 20
My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinloomba
Hi,
Even im looking for a builder floor in indirapuram .. did you get hold of some good properties ??Are you looking for a 2BHK or 3BHK?

I have seen atleast 10-15 of them ..(or more)

regarding issues.. i have stayed there for a couple of months and dont think there are much problems .. except that all the facilities such as as clubs swimming pools etc are not available..


Please contact me nitinloomba@gmail.com.. we can discuss
@Thinker001 and NITIN

Even I am still exploring these options in indirapuram/vaishali/vashundra areas.. and have seen some builders flats and floors yesterday through some dealers. Even thought i have started looking towards RNE also but i will prefer these areas first becoz of my family suggestions and if available in my budget.

One more person Kapil Gogia is also interested in it and exploring the options. So we 4 can may be share our findings and current price and layouts we are getting. So that everyone can benefit.
February 12 2012 , 10:54 PM   #5
Member

nitinloomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 215
Likes Received: 19

@desmataks sounds good..

you can add me on chat nitinloomba@gmail.com

Even kapil can...

@rahul got your mail , have sent you a request on gtalk..
February 12 2012 , 10:58 PM   #6
Member

amitgupta00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 298
Likes Received: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinloomba
@desmataks sounds good..

you can add me on chat nitinloomba@gmail.com

Even kapil can...

@rahul got your mail , have sent you a request on gtalk..

Agar sasta mile to bata dena...main bhi paisa laga dunga.
February 12 2012 , 11:01 PM   #7
Member

nitinloomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 215
Likes Received: 19

sasta??? bhai indirapuram mein aag lagi hui hai ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitgupta00
Agar sasta mile to bata dena...main bhi paisa laga dunga.
February 12 2012 , 11:05 PM   #8
Member

desmataks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Noida
Posts: 290
Likes Received: 20
My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitgupta00
Agar sasta mile to bata dena...main bhi paisa laga dunga.
sasta ab pata nahi kya hota hai... har jagah mehngai... anyways rate for builder floor is lil more than a builder flat having 4 flats on one floor.

ranges from 40-45 for 3bhk and upto 25-35 for 2 bhk..
nitinloomba likes this.
February 12 2012 , 11:08 PM   #9
Member

amitgupta00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 298
Likes Received: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmataks
sasta ab pata nahi kya hota hai... har jagah mehngai... anyways rate for builder floor is lil more than a builder flat having 4 flats on one floor.

ranges from 40-45 for 3bhk and upto 25-35 for 2 bhk..

Arre sasta matlab market rate se kam..... ab bhai 5-10 lakh me to main bhi nahi expect kar raha hu..

Market rate se kam ho to batana....jobhi aap log le rahe hoge main bhi ek le lunga.
February 13 2012 , 12:19 AM   #10
Member

piku123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 387
Likes Received: 43

divyansh wale are quoting a whooping amount of 43 lacs for a 2 BHK of 1050 size.
my god.. kya loot macha rakhi he.
from where you are getting 2bhk in 25-35 range? must be of small sizes.

i think 2 BHK builder flats that are less than 1000 sft are not worth buying. bahut congested ho jata hein. isse accha to crossing ya RNE mein le lo bada flat.
my POV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmataks
sasta ab pata nahi kya hota hai... har jagah mehngai... anyways rate for builder floor is lil more than a builder flat having 4 flats on one floor.

ranges from 40-45 for 3bhk and upto 25-35 for 2 bhk..
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks