1. Noida extension Land title is NOT Clear...the Matter is in Supreme Court 2. Master Plan of Greater Noida is NOT APPROVED as per NCRPB 3. Issue of Handing over Noida expressway to Jaypee is NOT CLEAR 4. RTI had confirmed that Indian Railway Ministry NEVER Received the proper documentation and Files to consider Bodaki Railway Station
AND THE "CHEAT" NOIDA AND GREATER NOIDA AUTHORITIES CLAIM:
1. Metro Route to Noida extension is send for approval to CM 2. Metro Route Expansion to Pari Chowk is send for Approval to CM 3. Metro Route on Noida Expressway is send to CM 4. Metro Route to Bodaki Railway Station is approved by DMRC
And ALL ABOVE ROUTES are Approved by Noida and GNoida authorities AND Even DMRC has approved in principle some routes
When Land Issue in Noida extension is NOT Resolved....Master plan of Greater Noida and Yamuna expresssway is NOT Approved.....Who will OWN the Noida expressway is NOT CLEAR...And there is NOTHING Called Bodaki Railway station
THEN HOW COME
These Routes were planned and even Approved ?????
ANSWER: With New Govt in power for 5 years CONFIRMED....the Builders will settle their Deal with the new CM....and would like to get on with their business To justify their price increases all over and to make as much as possible in next 5 years.....they need such statements ... Which are being given by these Pet Dogs of State Govt.
1. Even though an RTI Confirmed that FNG Is Scrapped...Builders are shamelessly using it to promote their projects..using FNG..which basically DOESNT EXIST
2. An RTI Earlier this year had confirmed that Bodaki Railway station File was never received by Indian Railway ministry...when in fact...Ansal has been using it to promote its huge township using this Railway station which Doesnt Exist
3. Each and EVERY Route is Perfectly planned to benefit each and every sector in this region which Builders are promoting....Right from Ansal Township near Village Bodaki....to Noida extension...to Noida 7X...to Noida Expressway....to Noida 1XX.....Which ever Sector under Builder is NOT coming directly under this Metro Route....FNG and other Expressways Are taking care of fooling the Buyers
These statement are Just an indication THAT: - Deal between Builders and New Govt is Done - Builders will launch more projects or relaunch new areas WITH HIGHER PSF RATE
Here is a List of "Proposed Projects" which were making HEADLINES from 2007 to 2011.....You can VISIT The sites YOURSELF and judge their Progress:
1. FNG Expressway 2. Upper Ganga Canal Expressway 3. Ganga Expressway 4. 2nd Bridge on Yamuna near Kalindi Kunj 5. Metro route on Noida expressway 6. 130 Mtr Greater noida - Noida extn Expressway 7. BRT Corridor on 130 Mtr Expressway 8. Night Safari 9. Bodaki Station 10. Widening of Underpasses on Noida Expressway 11. Foot over Bridges on Noida expressway...Many important sectors of Noida and Greater Noida 12. Ganga water to Noida-Gnoida 13. 24 Hr. power Supply to Noida - Gnoida region 14. Surajpur Bird Sanctuary 15. Parallel Expressway Behind sector 135 to Kalindi Kunj 16. Clover leaf near sector 137, 168 17. CCTV Camera all over Noida-Gnoida region ..making the security of this region most hi-tech in India 18. New Hindon Bridges in Noida extension area
THESE ARE NOT MY CLAIMS...BUT CLAIMS BY AUTHORITY AND PUBLISHED AS FULL PAGE ARTICLES IN NEWSPAPERS ...!!!!!!!
Enjoy the Articles by the TOP CLASS MEDIA Of India !!!!!!
Yes, you are right that Consultancy and Operating are 2 different Aspects..
HOwever I do not agree what this was there for more then 2 years.. I follow DMRC site almost daily.. its linked with my business.. it was not there 6months before.
Yes there is a possbility that DMRC has done the Fesibility study and havent shown its interest in operating it.
Originally Posted by zohaib2012
This has been there for more than 2 years....and note....its LRT..not metro......and its for consultation...
DMRC has clearly stated that 25 kms route to pari chowk from Noida is NOT PROFITABLE for THEM and they DONT WANT to operate it
If any other company wants to operate it....thats another story
Consultancy and operating are 2 absolutely different aspects
The only way possible for Gnoida metro is through a PPP model with some other developer operating it.
and becoz of land / farmers issue...thats very difficult
So Zohaib bhai as per your opinion is it really advisable to invest in Noida?
Do you see any price rise in NE if yes out of these projects which one would you pick Panchasheel Greens or Unibera?
location of unibera is not very good. Sellect any reputed builder only. Any one among gaur, arihant arden, steller jeeva, gulshan or eros sampoornam etc. In place of unibera u may consider AVJ project (yet to launch, probably next month). Location wise far batter than unibera. A known builder have a project in sector beta2, greater noida.
Noida Authority has deliver lots of projects in the past and still keen to deliver great things, that's why noida is in the international Map due to its progress and implementation against very odd. The thing to be notice in U.P is the politics.
There are 2 division of people in U.P.
1.Progresssive People or you can say real son's of this land (people who support BJP AND MAYAWATIV GOVT.)
2. Greedy, cunning and traitor these people generally support (Congress and S.P)
--Progressive People (suporrter of BJP, BSP) they will always make plan, projects and try their best to implement.
--greddy and traitors( supporter of congress and S.P) their only work is to stop all progress, stop all projects, no plans, no vision ONE and only thing that is destruction.
So this is war between progressive people(BJP, BSP) and traitors(congress, S.P).
--If progressive people win then all the projects claimed by noida authority will be implemented.
--if traitor or greddy people win then all the projects and progress will be hault
---So i call all people and take things in your stride and motivate yourself and bring development by bringing back (BJP, BSP). Don't losse hope everything will be done but fight like brave and true son of this country. Consolidate yourself and show unity and noida, greator noida etc. would be the best city in the world.