IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Closed
Gaur City 2, Noida Extension - discount
August 20 2012 , 11:01 AM   #1
New Member

ashok1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14
Likes Received: 2
My Mood: Blah
Gaur City 2, Noida Extension - discount

Hi, I am negotiating an apartment in GC11 in Gaur City 2 on a very high floor.

I am being offered 3.5% discount on the listed price. additional charges are :
- Rs 1 lac for open car parking
- interest free maintenance security (Rs 25 psft), Lease Rent, eletricity meter, power backup charges etc

How much discount do you think I should get ? I am buying first time in Noida.

thanks
August 20 2012 , 11:39 AM   #2
Veteran Member

del_sanju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Delhi
Posts: 1,311
Likes Received: 271
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok1
Hi, I am negotiating an apartment in GC11 in Gaur City 2 on a very high floor.

I am being offered 3.5% discount on the listed price. additional charges are :
- Rs 1 lac for open car parking
- interest free maintenance security (Rs 25 psft), Lease Rent, eletricity meter, power backup charges etc

How much discount do you think I should get ? I am buying first time in Noida.

thanks
Max 5 percent on BSP wo bhi tough hai but keeping in mind high floor. They dont giv discounts. had a deal wid them in jan2012
August 20 2012 , 12:00 PM   #3
Senior Member

pgarg6868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Delhi
Posts: 532
Likes Received: 51
My Mood: Cheerful

just wait till supreme court decession
August 20 2012 , 12:09 PM   #4
New Member

ashok1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14
Likes Received: 2
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by del_sanju
Max 5 percent on BSP wo bhi tough hai but keeping in mind high floor. They dont giv discounts. had a deal wid them in jan2012
Thanks. If you don't mind, may I know if you got Lease Rent or Parking included in the BSP. If not, how much was the lease rent and parking (open / covered ?) for you ?
August 20 2012 , 12:22 PM   #5
Veteran Member

del_sanju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Delhi
Posts: 1,311
Likes Received: 271
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok1
Thanks. If you don't mind, may I know if you got Lease Rent or Parking included in the BSP. If not, how much was the lease rent and parking (open / covered ?) for you ?
I got gc 16. rate difference was 3-4 lakhs at that time. Now the rate is same for gc 16 and GC 11.

lease rent ws 85rs, parking open 1 laks.

Try reading. My experience with gaur

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...2-a-22941.html
September 14 2012 , 05:37 PM   #6
New Member

rohitkumar46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 44
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Cool

Hi I'm Planning to book a flat in Guar city 2-12th Avenue .. BSP rate is 3200 + 250000 for parking +300000 for other.. Can anyone tell me if it is a good dear?
September 14 2012 , 08:07 PM   #7
Veteran Member

del_sanju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Delhi
Posts: 1,311
Likes Received: 271
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitkumar46
Hi I'm Planning to book a flat in Guar city 2-12th Avenue .. BSP rate is 3200 + 250000 for parking +300000 for other.. Can anyone tell me if it is a good dear?
Do check it is one of the FSI of gaur which is not build by gaur. It is just like bulland
September 14 2012 , 08:49 PM   #8
New Member

nike007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 42
Likes Received: 4
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitkumar46
Hi I'm Planning to book a flat in Guar city 2-12th Avenue .. BSP rate is 3200 + 250000 for parking +300000 for other.. Can anyone tell me if it is a good dear?
Rohit, if you can tell which floor BSP is 3200 and also provide a break-up so that others can comment on it....

and yes it surely is not built by Gaur directly, but another builder Galaxy,,,but then it is under Gaur City 2 and therefore all the advantages are applicable for GC12 as well !!!
September 14 2012 , 08:58 PM   #9
Veteran Member

del_sanju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Delhi
Posts: 1,311
Likes Received: 271
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike007
Rohit, if you can tell which floor BSP is 3200 and also provide a break-up so that others can comment on it....

and yes it surely is not built by Gaur directly, but another builder Galaxy,,,but then it is under Gaur City 2 and therefore all the advantages are applicable for GC12 as well !!!

Does it share the Club membership of gc11,16gc5,6 etc made by gaur itself?

Or it wl hv its own facility?
September 14 2012 , 11:21 PM   #10
Member

Chaudhary Sahab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 332
Likes Received: 48
My Mood: Relaxed

bhai naya thread kyo shuru kar rahe ho...guys..Gaur city ka ek hi thread rakho..or make it 2 for gaur city 1 and gaur city 2


please stop polluting IREF.....

.real estate mai ye to ek aachi chej bachi hai....
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks