IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

View this project on:
Reply
New Leaf international Group - Plots
August 30 2012 , 01:22 PM   #1
New Member

mk19832002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0
New Leaf international Group - Plots

Dear All,

Can any one provide detail about NEW LEAF INTERNATIONAL GROUP ?

Actually they are selling plots on expressway ? Is it good option for investment.
August 30 2012 , 01:29 PM   #2
Member

manoj1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 347
Likes Received: 34
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk19832002
Dear All,

Can any one provide detail about NEW LEAF INTERNATIONAL GROUP ?

Actually they are selling plots on expressway ? Is it good option for investment.
Even I have heard about this but not sure about the company and location. You can see their website Plots in Greater Noida and Yamuna express way, Plots in Delhi/NCR, Plots near JP sports city for mor info
September 27 2012 , 10:47 PM   #3
New Member

Pathak6616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0
New Leaf International/Adventure

It seems that they are doing fraud, because they are selling plots since March 2012 and still they have avilable lots of plot and good news is that all corner (2 Side open) plot is available. Don't you think this is something not digestable.
September 27 2012 , 10:54 PM   #4
Member

rohitabc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 317
Likes Received: 20

ifi jaise
November 17 2012 , 05:32 PM   #5
New Member

uniquearun04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0

I have booked a plot in the same location, now I am asking for agreement letter and permanent address of the owner of the company. But the representative is not picking up my phone, and also one number marked red on their website is switched off. Besides, one on the numbers given on contact page is switched off and another is a 9 digit number which is obviously an invalid number. So can you guys suggest me how to find about the authentication of the group.
It will really be a great help.
January 23 2013 , 01:55 PM   #6
Veteran Member

planner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Middle East
Posts: 2,622
Likes Received: 1355

My driver has taken the Plot there 50Yard - 150,000.
DIRECTOR Gopal Singh 9958046572
aGENT ===P. K. Singh (8285909380)
Agent === Mahindar (9716624304)
Agent = Sanjeet (9971081984)

Managing Director = Arjun Singh (9811210621)
Another Partner == 9250100473

They are colonizers and have cuttied several colonies

======These all info by my driver.
January 24 2013 , 07:08 PM   #7
Member

varshneyiet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gr Noida
Posts: 241
Likes Received: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by planner
My driver has taken the Plot there 50Yard - 150,000.
DIRECTOR Gopal Singh 9958046572
aGENT ===P. K. Singh (8285909380)
Agent === Mahindar (9716624304)
Agent = Sanjeet (9971081984)

Managing Director = Arjun Singh (9811210621)
Another Partner == 9250100473

They are colonizers and have cuttied several colonies

======These all info by my driver.
Check GN Master plan and location of these plots. These plots are out of GN boundary. Pls see red circle near Techzone.
Attached Images
 
January 28 2013 , 10:22 PM   #8
New Member

varun2985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquearun04
I have booked a plot in the same location, now I am asking for agreement letter and permanent address of the owner of the company. But the representative is not picking up my phone, and also one number marked red on their website is switched off. Besides, one on the numbers given on contact page is switched off and another is a 9 digit number which is obviously an invalid number. So can you guys suggest me how to find about the authentication of the group.
It will really be a great help.
So were you able to connect with the New Leaf? Any updates. Should we buy it or not?

Thanks in advance for the help
January 28 2013 , 10:59 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 18,221
Likes Received: 3174
My Mood: Angelic

Guys

Why these plots or so cheap? Even I spotted a guy sometimes back in Atta market disturbing the pamphlet of this project.
__________________
Thanks
February 25 2013 , 09:46 AM   #10
New Member

sum25373's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquearun04
I have booked a plot in the same location, now I am asking for agreement letter and permanent address of the owner of the company. But the representative is not picking up my phone, and also one number marked red on their website is switched off. Besides, one on the numbers given on contact page is switched off and another is a 9 digit number which is obviously an invalid number. So can you guys suggest me how to find about the authentication of the group.
It will really be a great help.
i have also booked plot in this group in Phase 2 ,they have me a agreement letter ,they have given me a khatooni no and i also asked from property dealer about them ,he is saying no problem with this group .when u booked plot with this group .what time they are giving to complete the project .and when u booked and in which phase .
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks