IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

Reply
9Likes

Saviour Saga
January 13 2014 , 09:24 PM   #111
New Member

him1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 47
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankur jain
is this 8% on form discount?
Its approximate figure... IFMS not included... it was between 39 & 40L...
January 13 2014 , 09:25 PM   #112
New Member

him1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 47
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Bashful

Did anyone booked in Saviour Greenarch till now??
January 15 2014 , 11:48 PM   #113
New Member

amiPandey99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
Likes Received: 5

I am planning to book 10th floor in Dewberry road facing inventory I am getting 39,49,096 /- AI. I had words with Axis bank loan dept. they are ready to give loan on that floor.

Meanwhile I am bit confuse about what comes after Green arch when we take right from round about. I saw all project in that row if it is Himalaya Pride or Amarpali. they also left that land as well. Savior agent said authority will give that land as compantations. I am not able to figure out till now. Any help...
January 16 2014 , 07:34 AM   #114
Member

Ankur jain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 108
Likes Received: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiPandey99
I am planning to book 10th floor in Dewberry road facing inventory I am getting 39,49,096 /- AI. I had words with Axis bank loan dept. they are ready to give loan on that floor.

Meanwhile I am bit confuse about what comes after Green arch when we take right from round about. I saw all project in that row if it is Himalaya Pride or Amarpali. they also left that land as well. Savior agent said authority will give that land as compantations. I am not able to figure out till now. Any help...
There is some issue in calculation
Did you include service tax also
January 16 2014 , 08:08 AM   #115
New Member

amiPandey99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
Likes Received: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankur jain
There is some issue in calculation
Did you include service tax also
No not include service tax. But I think location wise and price wise its going to be a good deal. What do you say about it!
January 16 2014 , 10:22 AM   #116
New Member

gauravm_ac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 21
Likes Received: 4

I am planning to book Greenarch 3bhk. What is current status of the project? Is it launched or still in prelaunch state?
January 16 2014 , 11:57 AM   #117
New Member

him1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 47
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Bashful

Its in prelaunch. and Authority is not giving land to greenarch... Saviour has applied for maintainance lease for 9 years but still not approved. If other projects also leaving same land and giving same or better rate then I don't think that there is any difference.
January 16 2014 , 10:07 PM   #118
Member

Ankur jain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 108
Likes Received: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiPandey99
No not include service tax. But I think location wise and price wise its going to be a good deal. What do you say about it!
3964460 including service tax
January 17 2014 , 07:12 PM   #119
New Member

him1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 47
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Bashful

I think it will come around 40-41 L
January 17 2014 , 07:41 PM   #120
Veteran Member

Quest2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,479
Likes Received: 131
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by him1985
Its in prelaunch. and Authority is not giving land to greenarch... Saviour has applied for maintainance lease for 9 years but still not approved. If other projects also leaving same land and giving same or better rate then I don't think that there is any difference.
are you referring to land infront of greenarch land piece, which is claimed as G.Noida authority green area?
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks