IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
62Likes

Unibera | Greater Noida (West)
April 8 2012 , 02:21 AM   #1
Veteran Member

trialsurvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,827
Likes Received: 1602
My Mood: Fine
Unibera | Greater Noida (West)

Does anyone have any more details about this project ?
It seems to me to be part of Solaris City Project .. the one which is behind balak inter college


http://www./customised/unibera-sec1-...cation-map.jpg
April 8 2012 , 02:31 AM   #2
Veteran Member

trialsurvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,827
Likes Received: 1602
My Mood: Fine

i found some more info .........

"The promoters of UNIBERA have a successful track record of completing and delivering projects like:

• SWARN GANGA APARTMENTS, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad (Delivered)
• PARK VIEW APARTMENTS, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad (Delivered)
• SANSKRITI APARTMENTS, Ghaziabad (Under Progress)
• CORAL GREENS, Lonavala, Maharastra (Delivered)
• ELEVEN ORCHID, Moradabad (Under Progress)
• SOLARIS APARTMENTS, Noida (Under Progress)
• ELEVEN ACACIA, Greater Noida (Under Progress)
• MEA APARTMENTS, Greater Noida (Delivered)
• MEA APARTMENTS, Noida (Delivered)

Beside the above stated projects there are several projects for which the promoters on their individual capacities have given consultancy or have done construction job.

The company intends to bring several projects in near future which ranges from IT&ITES with Commercial, Farm Houses/Land, Several Group housing projects customized for Corporate's and PSU's, Self Reliant Township in collaboration with Foreign Partners.
UNIBERA is proud to introduce its Group Housing project at most sought after location at Greater Noida, Sector 1.

"
April 8 2012 , 07:54 AM   #3
Member

DeadlyNausea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NOIDA
Posts: 246
Likes Received: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by trialsurvey
Does anyone have any more details about this project ?
It seems to me to be part of Solaris City Project .. the one which is behind balak inter college


http://www./customised/un...cation-map.jpg
This is next to Eleven Acacia I believe.
April 11 2012 , 06:43 PM   #4
New Member

NakulNoida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Noida
Posts: 25
Likes Received: 4
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by trialsurvey
Does anyone have any more details about this project ?
It seems to me to be part of Solaris City Project .. the one which is behind balak inter college


http://www./customised/un...cation-map.jpg
Hi all,

What are the rates that we can hear in market?

i am getting 2250 sft for this project. Has anyone else received this price?

Also need some insights on this project. Its after 8 months almost that the builders have started taking booking after the land dispute issue. need to know has any other projects, apart from Unibera started booking?
April 11 2012 , 10:15 PM   #5
Member

DeadlyNausea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NOIDA
Posts: 246
Likes Received: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakulNoida
Hi all,

What are the rates that we can hear in market?

i am getting 2250 sft for this project. Has anyone else received this price?

Also need some insights on this project. Its after 8 months almost that the builders have started taking booking after the land dispute issue. need to know has any other projects, apart from Unibera started booking?
As I mentioned in one another thread, same offer has been worked out for our company. The price is same but there are marginal overheads. Whatever we know, this is the lowest price in the market. That too it comes with security. If in 3 months NOIDA Extn does not open, we can cancel our booking anytime and take back the money.

I am just wondering...you and me might be in colleagues actually. I am in TM. Are u too? We can meet and discuss. Many of us are planning to buy this. We can all meet together in the canteen. I am in A7 by the way.
April 11 2012 , 11:04 PM   #6
Veteran Member

FieldWorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,124
Likes Received: 608
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakulNoida
i am getting 2250 sft for this project. Has anyone else received this price?
2250 psft , phew, people were predicting 3000+ for NExtn by now.
Is this start of price war due to oversupply?
April 11 2012 , 11:40 PM   #7
Member

DeadlyNausea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NOIDA
Posts: 246
Likes Received: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldWorker
2250 psft , phew, people were predicting 3000+ for NExtn by now.
Is this start of price war due to oversupply?
Yeah. Undoubtedly this is an excellent price. Probably the best that one can get today.

But the reasoning that i understood is as follows:

- On any project, marketing cost is approx 5%. Builder is saving on that as the committed no. of booking is 200+
- Brokerage of 7-8 % is nullified.
- Builder gets to sell inventory fast. Money in the coffers earns interest and is anyhow useful
- Couple of BIG Corporate brands help boost brand image a lot.
- Rather than hard selling at a slow pace, builder can concentrate on other good things.
- Earlier they sold at 1800/- psf. 2250 is earning them 25% more.
- Once the project becomes hit, rest of the inventory can be sold slow and higher profits.

So makes sense for them. And for the buyer too. Win Win! No?
April 11 2012 , 11:45 PM   #8
Member

anurag_k2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 394
Likes Received: 12
My Mood: Angelic

how far it is from gaur golchakkar ?
April 11 2012 , 11:56 PM   #9
Member

sangocool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 55
Likes Received: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_khurana2003
how far it is from gaur golchakkar ?
About a kilometer or two, this project is in the same land were eleven acacia is. In fact per their brochure they are in tie up with Eleven group which is promoting Eleven acacia.
April 11 2012 , 11:59 PM   #10
Member

sangocool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 55
Likes Received: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyNausea
Yeah. Undoubtedly this is an excellent price. Probably the best that one can get today.

But the reasoning that i understood is as follows:

- On any project, marketing cost is approx 5%. Builder is saving on that as the committed no. of booking is 200+
- Brokerage of 7-8 % is nullified.
- Builder gets to sell inventory fast. Money in the coffers earns interest and is anyhow useful
- Couple of BIG Corporate brands help boost brand image a lot.
- Rather than hard selling at a slow pace, builder can concentrate on other good things.
- Earlier they sold at 1800/- psf. 2250 is earning them 25% more.
- Once the project becomes hit, rest of the inventory can be sold slow and higher profits.

So makes sense for them. And for the buyer too. Win Win! No?
Just wanted to clarify something, 2250 is the BSP for completely unfurnished appartment. Affectively what this means is you will only get the raw flat. For semi furnished option you would have to pay slightly more.
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks