IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

Closed
2Likes

2012 - New Project Launch Gurgaon. Indiabulls, 3C, Godrej etc
January 17 2012 , 11:45 AM   #1
Veteran Member

rushilarora's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,347
Likes Received: 1171
2012 - New Project Launch Gurgaon. Indiabulls, 3C, Godrej etc

Dear Colleagues,

There are already individual threads on the proposed New Launches of above mentioned builder. Yet if some one wants to know the merits/demerits of any project in one snapshot, its taking too much time to filter relevant information on individual project.
I would like to request all the members who have knowledge about the specifics of these projects to share their views as per below.

Builder :-
Project Name (Proposed):-
Sector :-
Location :-
Expected Launch Price (Range) :-
Merit :-
Demerit :-
Your Choice and Why ?

Lets hope we create a snapshot of upcoming projects in Gurgaon in 2012 with basic info compiled here. For detailed research one can go and check out the individual threads.

Happy Investing !!
amitchawla82 likes this.
January 17 2012 , 02:07 PM   #2

MANOJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 42,185
Likes Received: 4072
My Mood: Relaxed

My take -



Builder :- Godrej
Project Name (Proposed):- Not known
Sector :- 104
Location :- not known
Expected Launch Price (Range) :- 4100
Merit :- Builder is has delivered good quality & has delivered as per schedule .
Demerit :- Railway track is supposed to be just 100 meters away from the Project . This is what i have heard, not sure here .
Your Choice and Why ? The reasons of me being hesitant over here r the railways track issue & the D e way issues .



Builder :- IndiaBulls
Project Name (Proposed):- Not known
Sector :- 104
Location :- Not known, but as per some, 500 meters from the Railway track .
Expected Launch Price (Range) :- 4000 +
Merit :- Builder is has delivered good quality in the past & has delivered, almost as per schedule .
Demerit :- Railway track is supposed to be just 400/500 meters away from the Project . This is what i have heard, not sure here .
Your Choice and Why ? The reasons of me being hesitant over here r the railways track issue & the D e way issues .



Builder :- 3 C
Project Name (Proposed):- Unknown
Sector :- 89
Location :- Unknown
Expected Launch Price (Range) :- 4000+
Merit :- Except the name of 3 C, see none .
Demerit :- Builder has yet to deliver any residential project . As per Noida part of the forum, there is delay in the residential projects in Noida & quality seems to be nothing great . Location looks so, so & the pricing futuristic .
Your Choice and Why ? At 4000 +, a no no . Would look at it, if it comes near 3200/3300 .



January 17 2012 , 02:28 PM   #3
Veteran Member

rushilarora's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,347
Likes Received: 1171

Thanks Manoj. Your analysis is always valuable for the forum...

I am sure when you were in school, your class teacher would have always placed you in front row. Also maximum marks for class participation would have gone to you.
Hats off to your energy and enthusiasm to reply to almost all the posts.

Keep up the good work.(Full marks from me as well 10/10)


Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOJa
My take -



Builder :- Godrej
Project Name (Proposed):- Not known
Sector :- 104
Location :- not known
Expected Launch Price (Range) :- 4100
Merit :- Builder is has delivered good quality & has delivered as per schedule .
Demerit :- Railway track is supposed to be just 100 meters away from the Project . This is what i have heard, not sure here .
Your Choice and Why ? The reasons of me being hesitant over here r the railways track issue & the D e way issues .



Builder :- IndiaBulls
Project Name (Proposed):- Not known
Sector :- 104
Location :- Not known, but as per some, 500 meters from the Railway track .
Expected Launch Price (Range) :- 4000 +
Merit :- Builder is has delivered good quality in the past & has delivered, almost as per schedule .
Demerit :- Railway track is supposed to be just 400/500 meters away from the Project . This is what i have heard, not sure here .
Your Choice and Why ? The reasons of me being hesitant over here r the railways track issue & the D e way issues .



Builder :- 3 C
Project Name (Proposed):- Unknown
Sector :- 89
Location :- Unknown
Expected Launch Price (Range) :- 4000+
Merit :- Except the name of 3 C, see none .
Demerit :- Builder has yet to deliver any residential project . As per Noida part of the forum, there is delay in the residential projects in Noida & quality seems to be nothing great . Location looks so, so & the pricing futuristic .
Your Choice and Why ? At 4000 +, a no no . Would look at it, if it comes near 3200/3300 .



January 17 2012 , 02:33 PM   #4

MANOJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 42,185
Likes Received: 4072
My Mood: Relaxed

LOL. rushil, u r wrong here . Yes, i used to be active in anything, which had no connection with studies . I was an backbencher & held the distinction of having Maximum Red Cards in my school days . Maybe, my record still stands .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushilarora
Thanks Manoj. Your analysis is always valuable for the forum...

I am sure when you were in school, your class teacher would have always placed you in front row. Also maximum marks for class participation would have gone to you.
Hats off to your energy and enthusiasm to reply to almost all the posts.

Keep up the good work.(Full marks from me as well 10/10)
January 17 2012 , 02:37 PM   #5
Member

bharatGGN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 97
Likes Received: 20

ATS too coming in sec 104.
price: 4100 DP
location and Merit: just on DEW
Demerit: there are so much village area in sec 104


India Bull:
Demerit: there are so much village area in sec 104 and price is too high as compared to projects in sec 103
Merit: it just on DEW
January 17 2012 , 03:44 PM   #6
Member

abhatia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 87
Likes Received: 6

Hey guys,

have you heard about ansal lauching something in sector110 on DE?
January 18 2012 , 01:41 AM   #7
Member

Gupta29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 65
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Bored

Builder :- Emmar MGF
Project Name (Proposed):- Unknown
Sector :- 102
Location :- Unknown
Expected Launch Price (Range) :- 4500+
Merit :- Except the name of Emmar.
Demerit :- None that I can think of
January 18 2012 , 01:52 AM   #8
Member

Gupta29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 65
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhatia
Hey guys,

have you heard about ansal lauching something in sector110 on DE?

I have also heard about this one... but do not have confirmed details ... Can anyone provide clarity???
January 18 2012 , 03:49 PM   #9
Veteran Member

rushilarora's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,347
Likes Received: 1171
Best Bet

So which project out of the ones enlisted above is best bet for investment ??

Please guide.
January 18 2012 , 03:52 PM   #10
Senior Member

cheettu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Singapore
Posts: 604
Likes Received: 71
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gupta29
Builder :- Emmar MGF
Project Name (Proposed):- Unknown
Sector :- 102
Location :- Unknown
Expected Launch Price (Range) :- 4500+
Merit :- Except the name of Emmar.
Demerit :- None that I can think of
i thought name of Emmaar is a demerit rather than a merit..
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks