IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
Earth Copia By Earth Infrastructures in Sector 112, Gurgaon
June 16 2011 , 04:50 PM   #1
New Member

VarunSachdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gurgaon, Chandigarh
Posts: 32
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Fine
Earth Copia By Earth Infrastructures in Sector 112, Gurgaon

Hi – need an advice from all senior folks on the below mentioned points...

· I have already paid the booking amount i.e. 10% of the total cost. However, the builder is asking me to pay the second instalment before time to sign a BBA. Is there a mandate that the buyer needs to pay x% amount before signing a BBA?
· Builder hasn’t even released the flat layout. Is it ok to Sign a BBA without looking at the layout.
· What are the key things I should keep in mind before signing a BBA?

Your comments on the above mentioned points would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Varun
June 16 2011 , 07:28 PM   #2
Super Moderator

MANOJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 43,388
Likes Received: 4285
My Mood: Relaxed

The BBA is suppose to have the final layouts . I am yet to see a BBA, without the layouts ( maybe, i did not face such a situation ) . Paying 20 % of the cost & then signing the BBA is not much of an issue . Worrisome is BBA without layouts .

If u can name the Builder & the project, things should be much clearer for everybody to comment .
June 16 2011 , 07:48 PM   #3
New Member

VarunSachdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gurgaon, Chandigarh
Posts: 32
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Fine

Hi Manoj – Thanks for the reply.

The builder is earth Infra. (Copia).
Their layout are not yet out and they want me to pay the 2nd instalment before time; Though they are not pushing me for it but they say that I can get a BBA only after I pay the 2nd instalment, Due date for which is 35 days away.

· In first place; I thought it was mandatory to have a layout plan in BBA. Though i am not sure; so thought about checking.
· Would it be ok to wait for 35 days and get the BBA later?

Pardon my ignorance if some questions sound very basic. I am a new investor; i have invested in this property so that i can live here myself or if it throws quick gains then i can move to pick another one.

Regards,
Varun
June 16 2011 , 08:31 PM   #4
Super Moderator

MANOJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 43,388
Likes Received: 4285
My Mood: Relaxed

No harm in paying 20 %, before BBA, most Builders ask for it . But BBA without layouts is something new for me .

Since, the Builder is Earth Infrastructure, just be careful . Take a look here ( & also at Earth's various threads in Noida/G. Noida part of the forum . Specifically, look at the complaints of many forum members, who r invested there ) , if u haven't already -


http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nts-15749.html
June 16 2011 , 10:55 PM   #5
New Member

VarunSachdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gurgaon, Chandigarh
Posts: 32
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Fine

Thanks Manoj… I went through these URLs after I had paid the initial amount. L
Looks like you are pretty hands on…J

I don’t think I’d sign anything without looking at the layout and a committed completion date (I am sure they all defer from it; but at least I need a tentative date in writing.) If this doesn’t happen, I’ll explore the option about withdrawing my initial payments.

Ø Any idea if there are any deductions on withdrawing the initial amount? My cheques have been cleared but I haven’t signed a form yet.
Ø Is there anything else, I should keep in mind before signing the BBA?

Regards,
Varun
June 16 2011 , 10:58 PM   #6
Veteran Member

amit.bhalla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,778
Likes Received: 760
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOJa
No harm in paying 20 %, before BBA, most Builders ask for it . But BBA without layouts is something new for me .

Since, the Builder is Earth Infrastructure, just be careful . Take a look here ( & also at Earth's various threads in Noida/G. Noida part of the forum . Specifically, look at the complaints of many forum members, who r invested there ) , if u haven't already -


http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nts-15749.html
ab to aap dara doge agar kisi ne wo pad liya to , who has already invested here................lol

Raaton ke neend chali jaayegi , hence I suggest not to read it who have invested in this project.....

NOTE: A person always does the things for which he is told not to.......
June 16 2011 , 11:06 PM   #7
New Member

VarunSachdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gurgaon, Chandigarh
Posts: 32
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Fine

I somewhat agree but i guess Manoj is being nice by sharing facts that he found on the internet...

ab to paise lag gaye bro... jo hoga dekha jayega... one thing is for sure ki property kabhi loss main nahi jati...

but some info on the above mentioned points would really help.

-Varun
June 16 2011 , 11:36 PM   #8
Super Moderator

MANOJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 43,388
Likes Received: 4285
My Mood: Relaxed

Aap agar nahi dartey facts se, good for u .

Aisey Builders mein invest karo ge to subah ki bhi need chali jayegi .

NOTE : If a person wants to commit suicide & is hell bent on it, no body can stop him .


Quote:
Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
ab to aap dara doge agar kisi ne wo pad liya to , who has already invested here................lol

Raaton ke neend chali jaayegi , hence I suggest not to read it who have invested in this project.....

NOTE: A person always does the things for which he is told not to.......
June 16 2011 , 11:53 PM   #9
New Member

VarunSachdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gurgaon, Chandigarh
Posts: 32
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarunSachdev
Thanks Manoj… I went through these URLs after I had paid the initial amount. L
Looks like you are pretty hands on…J

I don’t think I’d sign anything without looking at the layout and a committed completion date (I am sure they all defer from it; but at least I need a tentative date in writing.) If this doesn’t happen, I’ll explore the option about withdrawing my initial payments.

Ø Any idea if there are any deductions on withdrawing the initial amount? My cheques have been cleared but I haven’t signed a form yet.
Ø Is there anything else, I should keep in mind before signing the BBA?

Regards,
Varun

Thanks bro… I am sure you both are trying to help.
But the fact is that I have already paid the booking amt.
Can any of you help me with the other two points mentioned in my post… That would really be helpful.

"Any idea if there are any deductions on withdrawing the initial amount? My cheques have been cleared but I haven’t signed a form yet.

Is there anything else, I should keep in mind before signing the BBA?"

Thanks!
June 17 2011 , 12:00 AM   #10
Super Moderator

MANOJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 43,388
Likes Received: 4285
My Mood: Relaxed

Deduction on canceling the booking would depend on what u have signed ( initial agreement & maybe, anything more u have signed ). Expect something close to 10 % of what u have paid ( but deduction, rather non deduction could depend on yr. persuasion power & yr. contacts/influence ).

Search the forum . Some guys have posted the BBA's . Study them . If u find something abnormal in yr. BBA, that can be specifically discussed .
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks