IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
139Likes

Puri Diplomatic Greens, Puri Constructions, Sector 111, Gurgaon
April 13 2013 , 04:19 PM   #451
Member

Ankit13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: GURGAON
Posts: 296
Likes Received: 24
My Mood: Amused

Good Day guys i want to sell my unit in diplomatic greens Tower A-2nd floor garden facing
whats the prevailing rate of 2200 sq ft size
April 13 2013 , 07:42 PM   #452
Veteran Member

BlessU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,467
Likes Received: 3446
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANKITSANDHU
Good Day guys i want to sell my unit in diplomatic greens Tower A-2nd floor garden facing
whats the prevailing rate of 2200 sq ft size
Hi
Greetings

Seth Ji, Kitna maal daba rakha hai!!!

Godrej 2 Unit
Puri 2200 sq ft
BPTP Centra one
BPTP Park Generation
PARAS Trinity
PARAS Irene
DLF Regal Garden ( http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-post258.html)
IREO WATERFRONT and RAHEJA (http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post802406)

etc etc.

Cheers
amit.bhalla, Abhay, Khalsa and 2 others like this.
April 13 2013 , 10:27 PM   #453
Veteran Member

Khalsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,119
Likes Received: 704
My Mood: Happy

BlessU,
Boss i salute you sir,i loved reading your post and the depth of knowledge you have in RE.
Now i see you have knowledge of each members details also,where he invested,what he mentioned few months back.All IREF members should be proud of you including myself.
I made one mistake by using your name few weeks back and got suspended by you.
I want to apologize for that.
April 14 2013 , 01:39 AM   #454

MountainDew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 215
Likes Received: 154
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessU
Hi
Greetings

Seth Ji, Kitna maal daba rakha hai!!!

Godrej 2 Unit
Puri 2200 sq ft
BPTP Centra one
BPTP Park Generation
PARAS Trinity
PARAS Irene
DLF Regal Garden ( http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-post258.html)
IREO WATERFRONT and RAHEJA (http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post802406)

etc etc.

Cheers
Sir ji, you seem to have missed baap of all towers, Michael Schumacher tower, and check for TATA housing project in sec 113.

(I hope my mind is not playing tricks on me because I seem to recollect his comments from the relevant posts)

Anyway, maan gaye Sandhu saab Wish you many more investments that give you great returns.
April 14 2013 , 01:56 AM   #455
Veteran Member

BlessU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,467
Likes Received: 3446
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpreet1
Sir ji, you seem to have missed baap of all towers, Michael Schumacher tower, and check for TATA housing project in sec 113.

(I hope my mind is not playing tricks on me because I seem to recollect his comments from the relevant posts)

Anyway, maan gaye Sandhu saab Wish you many more investments that give you great returns.
Hi
Greetings

Sara kaam main thoda karta hoon IREF pe??

ha ha.

Yahaan thoda zyaada ho gaya tha..

Waise he was also planning some plots for 4-5 yrs perspective.. any suggestions??

Cheers
roughrider likes this.
April 14 2013 , 06:04 PM   #456

Gabarsingh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,273
Likes Received: 86
My Mood: Angelic

i still says its the best project to live on dwarka expressway ...

but not for investors now...

with a payment as big as 1.5 crore...(including premium) ..even t 12% interest ..even if u get a premium of atleast 100rs per month ..u r justify 12% interest only..

for 30% interest realisation price equivalent to rs250/sqft per month shud grow which luks diffficult now...

investor luks for higher margin anytime...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit001
Gabar - earliernu were all praises for puri. From then last few weeks you have been pointing all possible negetives about the project.

Have u sold your unit in the project?
April 14 2013 , 06:08 PM   #457

Gabarsingh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,273
Likes Received: 86
My Mood: Angelic

in 3 yrs is a long time friend ..if anybody is investor then one shud cum out of it..i feel u can always enter at 2015 june ...and make quick money then....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
Boss, I had clarified this escalation thingy in the beginning, as escalation was not part of Buyer's agreement of Phase 1 Launch, and introduced later. Cement, steel and value of USD are the only escalation factors. Rest (labour, fuel etc) will not count. Thus if basic structure is ready and these factors (Except USD) are more or less out of the way, application of USD on the rest of the imported components will have smaller effect and will possibly not breach the 10% limit on overall cost (As you say that it is only 25% of the overall cost)...I am not saying that escalation will not happen for sure. It can. But speed of construction will bring the possibility of escalation down due to the included factors

You have opened my mind to possibility that escalation will apply for overall cost and not just to the out go. But it can also possibly be for future payments only. Depends on how the clause is applied

I have also clarified recently with Puri Mktg- Puri will probably deliver by end 2015. Which works well for me for taxation (I have to hold for 3 yrs for avoiding Capital gains). And hopefully DEW will get resolved by then, and factored into the price. From investor perspective (Though there is a possibility that I will be an end user) DEW doesn't have to be built by the time Puri is ready, just the issue needs to be resolved to get some of the benefits factored in the price. So, I am not worried about the timing as long as Puri possession is after DEW is resolved on paper, which is a strong possibility
April 14 2013 , 10:54 PM   #458
Senior Member

ashu_sharmaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 597
Likes Received: 567
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
in 3 yrs is a long time friend ..if anybody is investor then one shud cum out of it..i feel u can always enter at 2015 june ...and make quick money then....
Sir there is value investing and then there is day trading (or month trading in real estate)

I belong to former kind. And people like us are also part of investor category....dont write us off :-)))).. Though in one project, i am a month trader
April 14 2013 , 11:01 PM   #459
Senior Member

ashu_sharmaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 597
Likes Received: 567
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
i still says its the best project to live on dwarka expressway ...

but not for investors now...

with a payment as big as 1.5 crore...(including premium) ..even t 12% interest ..even if u get a premium of atleast 100rs per month ..u r justify 12% interest only..

for 30% interest realisation price equivalent to rs250/sqft per month shud grow which luks diffficult now...

investor luks for higher margin anytime...
To be fair. ROI should be calculated on the payment made and not on the full committed amount. If fair method is applied, that equation starts looking more favorable
VB_States likes this.
April 15 2013 , 10:10 PM   #460
Member

Manu321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 69
Likes Received: 15
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANKITSANDHU
Good Day guys i want to sell my unit in diplomatic greens Tower A-2nd floor garden facing
whats the prevailing rate of 2200 sq ft size
hi Ankit

Practically speaking you can fetch around 7400 psf... brokers can claim to sell your unit for 7700 or 8000. choice is urs.
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks