Spire Orion at South, Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon
I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.
Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.
Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Even I am enthusiatic to know more about the project. Abhishek, have you already booked with them? Spire doesn't have a successful history backing them up. But the project looked attractive.
They launched Spire South [sector 68] and Spire CEntral [sector 106]
I visited the sites of both - no work started, no signboards, no site offices. Any idea when they will start work? How do we find out more about the builder? Are they reliable and trustworthy to be stayed with?
Spire appears reasonable for following reasons:
- Spire edge has been very visible, atleast in the ad pages
- Spire ild (37-D) work started silently around the same time when it was formally launched
- FDI connection (millenium group, et all)- supposedly more accountability
- Spire south & central 's much publicised customised apartments (mera ghar/marzi) looks viable and sensible approach
- green concept
Spire's minuses are as follows:
- No background in India.
- Local groups with whom they have tied up (viz soni infratech, ild, tashee etc) are again not very well known entities.
- Ild and central projects' plots are sort of bifurcated, road(s) intersecting the projects. Appeal of the project diminishes when u look at the Site plan.
- i have a personal prob - in the customised option, you may end up with a kitchen where there is a bathroom above you (atleast that is what appears from brochures). Don't know...
Visited the site of spire 68 through some dealer, who insisted on payment of booking amount even before showing key plan or floor plans. Complete information was not available on the first day of launch. Better wait for few days.