IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
Vipul Greens, Vipul Group, Dharuhera, Gurgaon
July 19 2011 , 06:29 AM   #1
Member

minnie64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 91
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Cheerful
Vipul Greens, Vipul Group, Dharuhera, Gurgaon

I am thinking of investing in a 3 bedroom flat in Dharuhera. Vipul Greens is a property I am considering. Please give your thoughts on this.Someone on this forum suggested investing in Bhiwadi.
Has anyone invested in Vipul Greens in Dharuhera. If no,then please let me know the reasons. If yes too I wouldn't mind knowing why you decided to go for it.I am so confused
Everything is so expensive in Gurgaon.When I try to consider Noida,I am told not to invest there....
Please give me your valuable advice people! Thanks in advance!!
July 19 2011 , 08:43 PM   #2
Veteran Member

djvjain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,015
Likes Received: 184

Minnie,

There are lot of things that come into play like it is an investment or end-use. Holding time, budget and if you can buy plots(they always appreciate better) instead of apartments. Also, go through couple of threads of Dharuhera where Vipual gardens have been extensively discussed.
July 19 2011 , 08:50 PM   #3
Member

minnie64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 91
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Cheerful

thanks for the response. I am also very keen on DLF New Town Heights IN Sector 91. What are your thoughts on that?? I am so confused.
The properties that are interesting me are..in the order of preference..
DLF EXPRESS GREENS IN SECTOR 86 -3 bedroom
DLF NEW TOWN HEIGHTS SECTOR 91- 4 bedroom
RAMPRASTHA SKYZ IN SECTOR 37 D- 3 bedroom
ANSALS MULBERRY HOMES -3 bedroom
VIPUL GREENS,DHARUHERA-2 bedroom plus study
What do you think? Except for Vipul greens all are for investment/end use. I would only start staying after 5-8 years.
July 19 2011 , 09:04 PM   #4
Veteran Member

djvjain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,015
Likes Received: 184

That is a very wide location range. DLF is a good name, but I heard this project was having some delay, but Ramprastha is the project where construction is going on in a decent pace. Go through lot of the threads on these projects so will be able to start short-listing them soon. Only thing though is that these projects are expensive and 3 Bhk would easily cost you Rs 60+L.

If end-use is in mind even after 5-8 years then staying close to Gurgaon makes sense. If it is solely for investment then think about Dharuhera, which might also develop decently after 5 years. In Dharuhera, also look into Bestech project.
July 19 2011 , 09:45 PM   #5
Member

minnie64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 91
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by djvjain
That is a very wide location range. DLF is a good name, but I heard this project was having some delay, but Ramprastha is the project where construction is going on in a decent pace. Go through lot of the threads on these projects so will be able to start short-listing them soon. Only thing though is that these projects are expensive and 3 Bhk would easily cost you Rs 60+L.

If end-use is in mind even after 5-8 years then staying close to Gurgaon makes sense. If it is solely for investment then think about Dharuhera, which might also develop decently after 5 years. In Dharuhera, also look into Bestech project.
Thanks for the quick response. I liked the Ramprastha project because of the no EMI till possession scheme. But that's not coming cheap at 3700 psf. I don't know how good the builder is though as compared to DLF. Also someone on the forum mentioned that there would be lots of noise because of the trains and the proximity of the train tracks. Some other member mentioned that there is a chemical factory in the vicinity that might pose a problem.
A broker I was in touch with suggested that I should go for DLF as it is a better builder. That is what makes me confused. Kindly advise..Thanks in advance!
July 20 2011 , 01:52 AM   #6
Veteran Member

djvjain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,015
Likes Received: 184

You also need to visit thee places and develop your own opinion about the projects. DLF could be nice, no doubt but don't believe whatever brokers says as he is just trying to sell you that property.
October 11 2011 , 11:43 AM   #7
Member

Ashish78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 76
Likes Received: 3

Hi,

Any Idea about Investment in Dwarkadhis City , sector-23 , Dharuhera.
The Cost of plot is near by 11500 PSY .
The road construction (dharuhera Bhiwadi Bypass road ) is going on ....and may be completed in 1 year ....& then we will get appreciation in price .

These Plots are alloted by Dwarkadhis Buildwell Group ....

Can any one please give his valuable guidance on this ....

Thanks ...
October 12 2011 , 06:30 AM   #8
Veteran Member

djvjain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,015
Likes Received: 184

Don't know much about it, but heard that it is a decent project. Check all the papers required for the plot and if they are clean then it is a very good price. When is the possession due for these plots?
October 12 2011 , 09:29 AM   #9
Member

scottsanjeev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 142
Likes Received: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie64
I am thinking of investing in a 3 bedroom flat in Dharuhera. Vipul Greens is a property I am considering. Please give your thoughts on this.Someone on this forum suggested investing in Bhiwadi.
Has anyone invested in Vipul Greens in Dharuhera. If no,then please let me know the reasons. If yes too I wouldn't mind knowing why you decided to go for it.I am so confused
Everything is so expensive in Gurgaon.When I try to consider Noida,I am told not to invest there....
Please give me your valuable advice people! Thanks in advance!!
yesterday i visited Vipul green.....construction is in full pace,quality of material is good,saple flat design is also attractive 2bhk+study....also on main rd...3 team members inveted in this project bcoz price is less and not very far from Gurgaon
October 12 2011 , 09:49 AM   #10
Senior Member

Ashish_Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Raj Nagar Extn, Ghaziabad
Posts: 568
Likes Received: 25
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsanjeev
yesterday i visited Vipul green.....construction is in full pace,quality of material is good,saple flat design is also attractive 2bhk+study....also on main rd...3 team members inveted in this project bcoz price is less and not very far from Gurgaon
What is the All Inclusive price for 2 BHK+Study. The layout looks good.
When are they committing for possession?
__________________
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks