IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

Reply
3Likes

Master Plan 2021 - Indore
June 14 2013 , 08:03 AM   #11
Member

StillSearching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Global
Posts: 131
Likes Received: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2delhi
are these prices for residential or agricultural land
price is of diverted land from Agr to Non-Agr, registry is done after plot is NA.
June 17 2013 , 09:33 PM   #12
Member

r2delhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 141
Likes Received: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillSearching
price is of diverted land from Agr to Non-Agr, registry is done after plot is NA.
Which areas would you say at 500-800 rate... any idea how they have done in last 5-years
July 24 2013 , 03:23 PM   #13
New Member

mannu2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Likes Received: 4
My Mood: Lurking

Hey Designer !
I know its quite anachronic, but i think if your search for a property near a IT destination ( Crystal IT Park ) is ON in Indore, then you should definately consider about Silver Lake Vista.....
July 24 2013 , 03:34 PM   #14
New Member

mannu2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Likes Received: 4
My Mood: Lurking
Indore Master Plan - 2021

?ui2&ampik9e057ef4fa&ampviewatt&ampth140101ffe93a8ee5&ampattid01&ampdispthd&amprealattidf hjid3vrb0&ampzw

July 25 2013 , 01:43 PM   #15
New Member

realchamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0

wat r the rates??
July 25 2013 , 06:31 PM   #16
New Member

mannu2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Likes Received: 4
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by realchamp
wat r the rates??
Well, the starting rates are 2600 PSF..but then you should visit the project first and then analyse about the rates...i own a 2BHK at Silver Lake Vista and i was forced by my family to buy here, ( otherwise also i would have bought here only ) because of the scenic views and cool breeze, we experienced there ( i booked it in the summers)..and prefer the higher floors..if you like....
July 26 2013 , 12:36 PM   #17
New Member

realchamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0

isn't the rates 2 high???? y should i invest in lake vista if other projects are offering at lower rates?when possessions r expected?
July 27 2013 , 06:59 PM   #18
New Member

mannu2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Likes Received: 4
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by realchamp
isn't the rates 2 high???? y should i invest in lake vista if other projects are offering at lower rates?when possessions r expected?
Hey Champ..

The rates will definitely seem to be on a higher side, if you will compare it with the other Tom, Dick and Harry projects, which are mushrooming at and around Khandwa road these days....but then you should not forget that the quantum of appreciation and scope of services ( Living Lifestyle ) Silver Lake Vista can provide can not be matched by any other development at Khandwa road, for that matter.. i know the kind of people who have bought flats there... and SOCIETY should be a very important aspect, when you decide to buy a home these days...because Family Life does matter...and if you are looking for your REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT to grow this things can only help...as far as possession goes they told me to give possession by June 2014 for their first block...and i think it is December 2014 for the next one...I think INR 2600 for a Gated township of High Rise Apartments with the amenities they are offering its a good deal....I expressed earlier also Silver Lake is a VALUE BUY, only if you can correlate the facts and figures of the Khandwa road...else go to smaller projects for a bit lower prices..but without the assurance of deliverance and appreciation....you better decide.....
anirudh999 likes this.
August 4 2013 , 02:49 PM   #19
New Member

anirudh999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannu2001
Hey Champ..

The rates will definitely seem to be on a higher side, if you will compare it with the other Tom, Dick and Harry projects, which are mushrooming at and around Khandwa road these days....but then you should not forget that the quantum of appreciation and scope of services ( Living Lifestyle ) Silver Lake Vista can provide can not be matched by any other development at Khandwa road, for that matter.. i know the kind of people who have bought flats there... and SOCIETY should be a very important aspect, when you decide to buy a home these days...because Family Life does matter...and if you are looking for your REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT to grow this things can only help...as far as possession goes they told me to give possession by June 2014 for their first block...and i think it is December 2014 for the next one...I think INR 2600 for a Gated township of High Rise Apartments with the amenities they are offering its a good deal....I expressed earlier also Silver Lake is a VALUE BUY, only if you can correlate the facts and figures of the Khandwa road...else go to smaller projects for a bit lower prices..but without the assurance of deliverance and appreciation....you better decide.....
Hi
you seems to be a serious investor/ end user of Silver lake, why ????????
NayaParinda likes this.
November 13 2013 , 11:58 PM   #20
New Member

PuneRM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 48
Likes Received: 11
My Mood: Innocent

Any ongoing projects near Super Corridor for investment in plots? I am looking for a safe and approved project for a horizon of 10 years.
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks