IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
1Likes

Ready To Move Flats/Apartments near Mohali
November 29 2012 , 05:11 PM   #1
New Member

hardialsingh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8
Likes Received: 1
Ready To Move Flats/Apartments near Mohali

I'm looking for Ready To Move Flats/Apartments near Mohali preferably on Kharar Landran Road. What are the best options available right now at best prices.
Bharat1 likes this.
November 29 2012 , 07:07 PM   #2
Member

Jirohit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 217
Likes Received: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardialsingh
I'm looking for Ready To Move Flats/Apartments near Mohali preferably on Kharar Landran Road. What are the best options available right now at best prices.
U Need to best option in ur budget. S, better ifs indicate what's your budget . But I saw most options there recently and I liked JLPL regency apartments in sector90 . 1900 sw ft area, small society of 2.3 acres, v well maintained, flats shall cost around 85 lacs.

The ready to move apartments on Khawar Landra roads r bad in quality. U will see floors from ansal( n one staying except few families), one park wood aprtments(50 lacs for 3 bhk) and few other options.
November 29 2012 , 08:10 PM   #3
New Member

MohaliGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 44
Likes Received: 5
My Mood: Cool

If you can wait for 5-6 months for possesion Emmar Mgf Views is the best available option in that area.. Central Plaza is also shaping in near these apartments which will also be operational in this period.. just visit once these apartments d u will see the difference..
November 29 2012 , 08:55 PM   #4
Member

Gaurav1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 89
Likes Received: 7

I second MohaliGuy on that !
__________________
Power flows through the barrel of a gun
November 29 2012 , 09:11 PM   #5
Member

Jirohit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 217
Likes Received: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohaliGuy
If you can wait for 5-6 months for possesion Emmar Mgf Views is the best available option in that area.. Central Plaza is also shaping in near these apartments which will also be operational in this period.. just visit once these apartments d u will see the difference..
Yes, that's true, but I will suggest to check all documents, approval in case f emaar. They shld have got completion certificate before u buy. They have been lot of issues in all their projects, so better to be cautious.
November 29 2012 , 09:39 PM   #6
Member

naresh_kumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 141
Likes Received: 11

I am also interested. What is the prevailing price in resale for emaar the views?
November 29 2012 , 10:33 PM   #7
Member

mypunjab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 56
Likes Received: 10

well today i visited landran road......the views will take lot of time...may be years ..years ..and years....reason behind....nothing is happening dere....infact emaar project.... i am not at all convinced.......there is hardly any development......
November 29 2012 , 11:44 PM   #8
Senior Member

ROMANK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 695
Likes Received: 134
My Mood: Cheerful

I remember i visited emaar project in jan2008, they had done foundation and construction was stopped. Didnot buy@2850psf. Now almost 5 years already. When will this project be completed.
November 30 2012 , 09:25 PM   #9
Member

naresh_kumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 141
Likes Received: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMANK
I remember i visited emaar project in jan2008, they had done foundation and construction was stopped. Didnot buy@2850psf. Now almost 5 years already. When will this project be completed.
Due to such problems with builders, people prefer to buy a plot and do construction on it...
September 16 2013 , 10:13 AM   #10
New Member

hardialsingh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8
Likes Received: 1
Ready To Move Flats near Mohali

Any idea about Ready To Move Flats/Apartments near Mohali preferably on Kharar Landran Road.

With Budget around 30-32 L

What are the best options available?
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks