gharondabhai.... i have moved to Vadodara, Gujarat now. Safer & peaceful place.
Oh yes, Vadodara is a very nice place. I studied in Surat and stayed long time in Ahmedabad. Vadodara comes in between Surat and Ahmedabad. Vadodara is a fine balance among culture, education and industries.
Bhai logo ..... Haridwar mein patanjali yogpeeth k saath plots hain, agar kisi bhai ko chahiye ho to bta dena....... I work with a builder firm, agar kisi bhai ko aage sale karne ho to bhi bta dena...........
To all who have dream to have a property as holiday home in haridwar or rishikesh, i've one suggestion: GO FOR RISHIKESH.
1. Because of lots of foreigners coming to rishikesh..the outlook of people in rishikesh is more open and you can roam around more easily wearing shorts,googles and hats.
2. Sand by Gangaji is pure white in Rishikesh.....an amazong experience to take bath in gangaji and then lie on white sand.
3. Spiritual quotient of rishikesh is no lesser than haridraw.
4. Rishikesh has boating/rafting activities which is boon for a holiday destination.
5. Rishikesh is more calm and cooler and is a gateway to other spiritual destinations.
I can go on but i've to stop. our family have properties at rishikesh and haridwar both.
Nice to read this post! I had stayed in Rishikesh for 3.5 years from 1999 to 2002 and ended up bying a plot of land of 265 sq yards in 2002 which is located in kahiri khurd - near virbhadra on Rishikesh Hardwar road. I just wanted to know what are the prevailing rates in that location as of now. Though I dont intend to sell it right now, just wanted to get an idea of the value. Would like to settle there at a later stage of my life. Of course, Rishikesh is such a nice place to live and thoroughly enjoyed staying there for those 3.5 years. Looking forward to your response!!