Is it Good to Invest on Agricultural Land in Murbad?
I am planning to buy Agricultural/Farm Land in Murbad (Beyond Kalyan) for Farm House purpose. Kindly, let me know the following:
Is it good place to invest. Will the value appreciate in 2 to 3 years?
Future of the Murbad (economically) and any projects ongoing?
Approx rate per/acre? (I have been offered 3 Lakhs/Acre) road touch land.
The land I am buying is approx 6 acres and I have been told that I can build 1000 Sq/Ft structure on the land with the permission of Gram Panchayat. However if I wish to build more than thousand sq ft. then I need to get permission from Zilla parsihad. I am confused. Does anybody knows how big structure can I build?
How can I use the place to generate little income out of it (any ideas)?
The on going prices for lands in Murbad taluka is ranging from 50 thousand to 4 lacs per acre depending upon location and demand. Murbad is a very big taluka with many villages having many price variations. The only factor why Murbad is preferred today for buying land is due to cheap prices.
But one thing is to be made clear Murbad has no rail link, public transport is through buses, its a proven fact that prices appreciate more if it has some rail link(mass transport) facility. be careful in buying lands as many dam projects are been planned in Murbad and Shahapur taluka to supply water to Mumbai/Thane/Kalyan/Ambernath/Ulhasnagar/Mumbai corporation and MMR region.
With dams come land acquisition for catchment areas that are in sq kilometers so try to find whether some dam project has been planned in nearby area, if its there then be careful.
As far as u r question about construction, gram panchayat is not a planning authority, it issues only NOC, the planning authority is Thane collector,u will have to get d plans approved from collector.
Many weekend/second homes projects are coming up in Murbad u can also buy one if ur budget is good or if ur juzz an investor u can plan a farm house and give on rent for private parties n film shooting.
most important in maharastra an agriculturist can only buy an agricultural land so if u arent a farmer as per government records then whole trasaction will be considered null n void resulting in confiscation of land as reprted by media in amitabh bachan case.
Thank you Mr. vinod for the information provided. You are right; i am buying this land for investment purpose. The land is in Waghivali Village area and it is on the height (on the hill). I don't think that it will be effected by Dam project, although i was told that there is a small dam project but the water for dam will be accumulated in the valley which is on the other side of the Road opposite to the land I am buying. and the land is Road touch and state transport bus ply on this road.
I heard that a rail transport is being planned to link Kalyan with Ahmed Nagar and the Karjat - Murbad Road will be expanded from 2 lanes to 4 lanes. Also, Karjat has been declared as Green zone because of Airport coming up in Panvel and suddenly the price of land in Karjat area has shot up which affected Murbad as well. Hopefully, I will convert this land in Farm House. I am aware of Parvati angan coming in Murbad which seems to be ambitious project. I already have a second home in Lonavala, therefore I am interested in big land. Don't know if I am making right decision by going for this land.
There is proposed rail link to murbad and the road has been declared national highway, future is very bright for long term holding.
before going in for deal-
1) Get a proper search report of property through an advocate
2) Get the property surveyed through taluka inspector land records, to know whether the property is in possesion
3) Get the property Fenced by proper demarkation
4) Issue a public notice in 2 local newspapers that u r intending to but the land
5)Get an agriculturist certificate in ur name
6) conveyance deed should be properly registered at sub registrar of assurances
7)once the deed is registered then get u r name in the records of rights like 7/12 extracts
8) put a notice on the property that the property belongs to u
maybe this helps
Hello Mr. Vinod,
Lets hope so that all the declared projects rail link etc. are executed soon. The existing status is that:
1. Yesterday the surveyor (taluka inspector) came at the site and did survey; in local language they call Mojni. Again in 2 days the surveyor will come back and do the demarkation and my brother will fix the Cement poles for Marking. once the deal is completed I will fence the whole area.
2. After I get the Map approved and stamped by Taluka and signed by the neighbour land holders on agreeing the boundaries. I will give advertisement in News Papers and I have already requested the owner to provide me the searh report and title certificate.
3. My father is having agricultural land in UP and he is holding all the documents about his land and I being son of a farmer am entitled to buy agricultural land. However, I am holding NRI status at present and I am out of India. My wife is in India and she is not an NRI, therefore, I am planning to buy land on her name, hope it will work this way.
4. My concern is only that the land I am buying is on Hill and have like 1 Acre land flat - Rest 4.75 acre has considerable slope, so don't know if I will get many buyers later. I am counting on my luck.
I am waiting to finish the demarkation work, awaiting talaatis appointment, once it is done then I will go thru the search report etc. As you know, all these procedures take a lot of time, and especially there are lot of land deals happening in Murbad the, tehsil office personnel are very busy. As far as I feel for medium to long term; investment in Murbad will be fruitful, for various reasons as:
1. It is very close to Mumbai (83 Kms. from Mumbai Airport) and around 31 Kms. from Thane. Also the Kalyan/Ahmed Nagar Highway has been declared as National Highway, so I believe there will be development in future.
2. There is plan to lay Railway line from Kalyan to Ahmednagar via murbad.
3. Murbad's geographical location is very idle, I mean it can be accessed via Kalyan and also via Karjat. As we all know about the new upcoming airport at Panvel, this will necessitate development in surrounding areas like Panvel, Navi Mumbai, Khopoli, Karjat etc. There are No. of projects under pipeline one of them is almost complete that is Linking Panvel Karjat via Railway line. Then one more Road is being build to connect Karjat to Panvel which will reduce the traveling time from Karjat to Panvel lesst than half hour. Also, Karjat has been declared as Green area, I read about various International companies going to start ambitious projects in Karjat, like 5 star hotels, Holiday homes etc. Actually these International companies bought land from farmers in Karjat area that lead to demand of land in Murbad, since is nighboured to Karjat. The farmers who sold land in Karjat start purchasign land in Murbad.
4. The Karjat / Murbad road has been declared as state highway and will be build as 4 Track road for smooth travel.
5. Also, big projects like Soft Corner by Palm village and another by disha direct etc.
I see some devlopment happening in future (fingers crossed)