Casa Univis must be cheaper as it is far away from Parkwood. Qualitywise they may be at par. But I heard at Manpada Junction ACME OZONE is quoting 4150 PSF which is better. G.B. Rd upto manpada is much developed than rest of the road.
I think if one is going for thane Ghodbunder road, should consider following points:
1. It is developing; many good builders have invested, but would take atlest 5 yrs from now.
2. The GB road has river on one side and mountains on other side so development scope is somewhat restricted.
3. As GB road is the only road to go to thane or Dhaisar, traffic is supposed to increase drastically.
4. Also there are ready possession flats available in good complexes but the builders are not coming down on prices
5. With more and more townships coming on GB road there would be much supply, but not sure about the demand.
6. 3 yrs back it used to take 20 mins to travel to Thane station from kasarwadawali. Now it takes 40 mins.
A friend just concluded a 2 BHK Rs.4050/-, after doing some spadework wherein neighbouring developers were all in excess of Rs.4400, which included Neelkanth 4400, Regency 4500, Soham 4500 and Vijay 4600, its a mix of ready possession & underconstruction. What swayed in DB's favour is that addons were moderate unlike some of the others wherein the costs escalated dramatically with Car park, club charges, infrastructure charge????? and so on.
Are their any owners of Parkwoods, Thane property in this forum? I wanted to know about their experience till now regarding the build quality, buying experience, good and bad experiences about the property etc.