IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

Reply
50Likes

Aakriti Shantiniketan, Rani Developers, Sector 143, Noida
May 14 2012 , 06:01 PM   #11
No-Posting Probation

GauravMarwah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 305
Likes Received: 8
My Mood: Cheerful

being a new builder rates seems high
May 14 2012 , 06:02 PM   #12
No-Posting Probation

GauravMarwah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 305
Likes Received: 8
My Mood: Cheerful

is this 4500/- includes everything
May 14 2012 , 06:06 PM   #13
Veteran Member

Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 18,220
Likes Received: 3173
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GauravMarwah
is this 4500/- includes everything
I checked specification nothing extra ordinary.
no 1 bhk and 2 BHK and small size flats that may be positive for this project.
__________________
Thanks
May 14 2012 , 08:31 PM   #14
Member

abhitmkhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: India
Posts: 282
Likes Received: 35
My Mood: Fine

Details of the Builder and Project -

Had a word with Shantiniketan guys. They are first time builder with no track record at all. Basically this is part of an IAS lobby which has purchased 3.5 acres of land from Sikka on FSI basis.

Pros -

Only 330-340 flats to be built on 3.5 acres so density is low compared to other projects.
They already have 220 flats committed to this lobby so only 110-120 flats open for other end users/investors
Transfers can only happen after 60 percent payment, end users centric
Location is very good ,has a very good view of the expressway
No brokers involved

Cons -

No track record of the group
They have not employed any contractors, trying to handle everything on there on (in terms of building,construction,machinery etc)
Pricing is on the higher side
They are getting the project bankable through PSU banks, although there is nothing wrong with it, hassles related to getting a home loan processed through PSU banks would be a negative (although they mentioned that they might also explore HDFC /LIC HF

Overall my take is that they have missed a very serious entry point that is pricing for end users/investors to invest in the project as they lack any track record of delivering any project historically. One thing that might have attracted me to this project is pricing which is steep for Sector -143 right now
May 14 2012 , 08:47 PM   #15
Member

mehrotra_kk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 139
Likes Received: 16
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhitmkhar
Details of the Builder and Project -

Had a word with Shantiniketan guys. They are first time builder with no track record at all. Basically this is part of an IAS lobby which has purchased 3.5 acres of land from Sikka on FSI basis.

Pros -

Only 330-340 flats to be built on 3.5 acres so density is low compared to other projects.
They already have 220 flats committed to this lobby so only 110-120 flats open for other end users/investors
Transfers can only happen after 60 percent payment, end users centric
Location is very good ,has a very good view of the expressway
No brokers involved

Cons -

No track record of the group
They have not employed any contractors, trying to handle everything on there on (in terms of building,construction,machinery etc)
Pricing is on the higher side
They are getting the project bankable through PSU banks, although there is nothing wrong with it, hassles related to getting a home loan processed through PSU banks would be a negative (although they mentioned that they might also explore HDFC /LIC HF

Overall my take is that they have missed a very serious entry point that is pricing for end users/investors to invest in the project as they lack any track record of delivering any project historically. One thing that might have attracted me to this project is pricing which is steep for Sector -143 right now


which IAS lobby you are referring here?
May 14 2012 , 09:05 PM   #16
Member

abhitmkhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: India
Posts: 282
Likes Received: 35
My Mood: Fine

How many IAS lobbies are you aware of ? I don think they have any names . ???

This is what has been communicated to me by Shanti Niketan guys. Pls read my post carefully.Not my version. I have clearly written that they have zero track record completely unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrotra_kk
which IAS lobby you are referring here?
May 14 2012 , 09:10 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 18,220
Likes Received: 3173
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhitmkhar
Details of the Builder and Project -

Had a word with Shantiniketan guys. They are first time builder with no track record at all. Basically this is part of an IAS lobby which has purchased 3.5 acres of land from Sikka on FSI basis.

Pros -

Only 330-340 flats to be built on 3.5 acres so density is low compared to other projects.
They already have 220 flats committed to this lobby so only 110-120 flats open for other end users/investors
Transfers can only happen after 60 percent payment, end users centric
Location is very good ,has a very good view of the expressway
No brokers involved

Cons -

No track record of the group
They have not employed any contractors, trying to handle everything on there on (in terms of building,construction,machinery etc)
Pricing is on the higher side
They are getting the project bankable through PSU banks, although there is nothing wrong with it, hassles related to getting a home loan processed through PSU banks would be a negative (although they mentioned that they might also explore HDFC /LIC HF

Overall my take is that they have missed a very serious entry point that is pricing for end users/investors to invest in the project as they lack any track record of delivering any project historically. One thing that might have attracted me to this project is pricing which is steep for Sector -143 right now
when more than 70 percent of the flats is already reserved,why would they think much about others and investors?
May 14 2012 , 09:12 PM   #18
Member

mehrotra_kk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 139
Likes Received: 16
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhitmkhar
How many IAS lobbies are you aware of ? I don think they have any names . ???

This is what has been communicated to me by Shanti Niketan guys. Pls read my post carefully.Not my version. I have clearly written that they have zero track record completely unknown.
bhai naraj kyon ho rahe ho muje laga shayad aapko pata ho -- there is atleast one famous i know who sstarted the sanskriti school in delhi. Thx for the info
May 14 2012 , 09:15 PM   #19
Member

abhitmkhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: India
Posts: 282
Likes Received: 35
My Mood: Fine

That is what they are doing....
May 14 2012 , 09:16 PM   #20
Member

abhitmkhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: India
Posts: 282
Likes Received: 35
My Mood: Fine

Naaraz nahin ho raha hoon...was just passing on the facts to you..nothing personal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrotra_kk
bhai naraj kyon ho rahe ho muje laga shayad aapko pata ho -- there is atleast one famous i know who sstarted the sanskriti school in delhi. Thx for the info
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks