IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

Reply
43Likes

Aakriti Shantiniketan, Rani Developers, Sector 143, Noida
May 14 2012 , 09:38 PM   #21
Member

mehrotra_kk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 139
Likes Received: 16
My Mood: Angelic

best location i do agree but this is certainly not the best project around. The FNG/eway would be on 2 sides but if density is anything to go by then this is a super dense project approx 150 flats per acre even though the minimum size of the flat is 1350 sq ft.
May 15 2012 , 12:17 AM   #22
Member

Vishu005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 214
Likes Received: 48
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie
More details?
is floor plan out?
I love your avatars cookie ........
May 15 2012 , 01:30 AM   #23
New Member

raj2782's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 42
Likes Received: 9

Shaantiniketan Land was sold by Victory ... Victory was planning a project there earlier ...but I dont know the reason why they sold it to 'someone' else for Shaantiniketan ....
May 15 2012 , 09:27 AM   #24
Senior Member

pgarg6868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Delhi
Posts: 532
Likes Received: 51
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj2782
Shaantiniketan Land was sold by Victory ... Victory was planning a project there earlier ...but I dont know the reason why they sold it to 'someone' else for Shaantiniketan ....

Shaantiniketan Land was sold by Sikka not victory and victory also purchase land from Sikka.
May 15 2012 , 09:38 AM   #25
Senior Member

Indomura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 762
Likes Received: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgarg6868
Shaantiniketan Land was sold by Sikka not victory and victory also purchase land from Sikka.
Yes you are right and infact initially Victory Infra was going to do the Project here but it seems things didnt work out so .......

But somehow seeing the whole layout and presentation of the Shantiniketan Project it does not look attractive. Beside the location nothing looks impressive to me
pgarg6868 likes this.
May 15 2012 , 02:58 PM   #26
Veteran Member

aktmtl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Noida
Posts: 2,212
Likes Received: 138

IAS officers ne black money to thikane lagane ke liye ye project launch kiya..normal man can't live with them...not a good project for investor as well as end user..
May 15 2012 , 03:05 PM   #27
Senior Member

Indomura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 762
Likes Received: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
IAS officers ne black money to thikane lagane ke liye ye project launch kiya..normal man can't live with them...not a good project for investor as well as end user..
Agree 100%

Infact the very attitude towards the Project seems to be different ....
Not hiring construction company and trying managing things by themselves..

Its kind of RWA where I am sure will have multiple office bearers each one holding different opinion and this decision making very difficult ....

Many Cooks spoil the soup.......

I strongly feel that Project at this level is required to be managed by professionals and one gets the feeling that it will be lacking ....

Well lets see how things take shape ........
May 15 2012 , 05:26 PM   #28
Member

abhitmkhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: India
Posts: 282
Likes Received: 35
My Mood: Fine

i fear this project might land up being a typical sarkari project. And with so many high headed power mongers living in the society ,it will be difficult for common working couple to live in the society..but its too premature to draw such conclusion..lets wait and watch
May 15 2012 , 05:34 PM   #29
Veteran Member

Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 17,977
Likes Received: 3049
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhitmkhar
i fear this project might land up being a typical sarkari project. And with so many high headed power mongers living in the society ,it will be difficult for common working couple to live in the society..but its too premature to draw such conclusion..lets wait and watch
It could turn out good as well due to having max number of IAS Officers in a society.
__________________
Thanks
May 15 2012 , 05:47 PM   #30
Member

abhitmkhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: India
Posts: 282
Likes Received: 35
My Mood: Fine

All these guys i dont believe would be moving into this society immediately, must be there retirment home...why would they leave there sarkari quarters and come stay in Sector 143 during their service tenure...most of the ppl who will move in will be retired..or will you will find a lot of tenants
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks