can u please forwrd me that mail to me pawankp at gmail
Originally Posted by navyasaxena
Received an e-mail regarding the project of Jaypee Green – Klassic Shaurya.
Jaypee Klassic is part of the Wish Town extended over 40 acres in Sector 134 of Noida, especially designed for nature lovers with 80% green area. Residence with fresh designs & finest way of space allocations to each & every corner of room. Shaurya are towers specially designed for Defence Personnel.
· A Gated Community that is Dream buy for all.
· Beautiful Landscaped Views for Key Spaces of the Apartment
· Efficiently Planned Interior Design
· Multiple Club Houses Featuring Swimming Pools, Gymnasiums etc.
· 24*7 Power & Water Supply
· Underground Car Parking Leading to More Open Spaces
· Strategically Located & Providing easy Access from the Greater Noida Expressway
· 3 sides open units
· Next to proposed Jaypee 5 star hotel
· Adjacent to the Noida – Greater Noida Expressway
· 25 mins drive from South Delhi
· 10 mins drive from the Mall of India & The Great India Place, Sector – 18 Noida & equally distant from the famous Atta Market, Sector 18
· 15 mins drive from DND
· Walking distance from the proposed Metro Station in Sector 93, Noida.
Please share your valuable inputs for this projects..............
It was launched.. for defence professionals.. since it got very few interest.. it is now open for general public from last week.. it has got IB, ONGC and one more company tower in the same campus.. it has got all the amenities.. and has only 14th floor.. layouts are good and its worth considering.. It has got no PLC.. all good floors n location will be filled by December'11 (as Per net ambit uys)... One of my friend has booked on 4th floor.. 7th unit..
Originally Posted by Varun84
If this project was launched 2 years back then why it is still open for booking?. Is it worth considering it ?