IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
1109Likes

Kosmos, Jaypee Greens, Sector 134, Noida
August 10 2012 , 06:52 PM   #791
Member

AnkitG84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Delhi
Posts: 103
Likes Received: 20
My Mood: Relaxed

well, As you said construction in Kasa Isles and Krescent has just started so, based on Jaypee's record, it will atleast take 4-5 years for their completion. I am not sure if Kosmos will be liveable after 3 years. More so, how many end users are actually there in Kosmos? Most of them are investors, So based on demand/supply concept, I doubt if Kosmos will ever appreciate upto the level of say LB,LP until the WT gets fully developed.




Quote:
Originally Posted by bearish
Regarding projects surrounding Kosmos immediately, Klassic structures are more or less ready. Klassic heights lower basement work is on which is only a few towers and just forms one side. Same with Kasa Isles, which is a bit far. Krecent is a bit away nearer to Klassic side towers and piling work has yet to start or just started.
In two years time, If Klassic heights structures are ready the surrounding areas of Kosmos would've already reached finishing stage.
5 years woould be a stretch. More like 3, would you say?
August 10 2012 , 07:36 PM   #792
Member

rajatjain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 447
Likes Received: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnkitG84
well, As you said construction in Kasa Isles and Krescent has just started so, based on Jaypee's record, it will atleast take 4-5 years for their completion. I am not sure if Kosmos will be liveable after 3 years. More so, how many end users are actually there in Kosmos? Most of them are investors, So based on demand/supply concept, I doubt if Kosmos will ever appreciate upto the level of say LB,LP until the WT gets fully developed.
I don't understand why people can't view construction in WT as if it were to be happening on different pieces of land owned by different builders...Lotus 300 is surrounded by a couple of under-construction projects of other builders...so does that mean if construction of other builders in the vicinity is not completed end users would not move into Lotus 300...i mean seriously why do you need Kasa and Krescent to be completed to be able to start living in Kosmos...in fact once whole of WT is completed then these projects would enjoy all benefits of a township rather than a standalone independent project...
chikoo likes this.
August 10 2012 , 07:40 PM   #793
Senior Member

chikoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 621
Likes Received: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajatjain
I don't understand why people can't view construction in WT as if it were to be happening on different pieces of land owned by different builders...Lotus 300 is surrounded by a couple of under-construction projects of other builders...so does that mean if construction of other builders in the vicinity is not completed end users would not move into Lotus 300...i mean seriously why do you need Kasa and Krescent to be completed to be able to start living in Kosmos...in fact once whole of WT is completed then these projects would enjoy all benefits of a township rather than a standalone independent project...
Seems like a very valid point. Thanks
August 10 2012 , 07:47 PM   #794
Member

AnkitG84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Delhi
Posts: 103
Likes Received: 20
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajatjain
I don't understand why people can't view construction in WT as if it were to be happening on different pieces of land owned by different builders...Lotus 300 is surrounded by a couple of under-construction projects of other builders...so does that mean if construction of other builders in the vicinity is not completed end users would not move into Lotus 300...i mean seriously why do you need Kasa and Krescent to be completed to be able to start living in Kosmos...in fact once whole of WT is completed then these projects would enjoy all benefits of a township rather than a standalone independent project...
well end users who are still living in rented accomodation will definitely consider moving to Kosmos once the possession happens. However, the other users will avoid Kosmos if given a choice since nobody would like to live in a location surrounded by so much construction activity (read dust, heavy vehicles movement etc).

The main point is how many end users are actually there in Kosmos??
August 10 2012 , 07:54 PM   #795
Senior Member

chikoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 621
Likes Received: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnkitG84
well end users who are still living in rented accomodation will definitely consider moving to Kosmos once the possession happens. However, the other users will avoid Kosmos if given a choice since nobody would like to live in a location surrounded by so much construction activity (read dust, heavy vehicles movement etc).

The main point is how many end users are actually there in Kosmos??

Are we assuming that Kosmos has more investors than other projects, any particular reason for that? What is the normal percentage of investors in a project and what is the percentage of investors that we feel there would be in Kosmos?

In advanced stage of construction, normally projects should have up to 40% investors (a guess, would love to call it an educated guess but is a wild guess in reality).

If the above statement is assumed to be correct, what percentage can be attributed for investors in Kosmos?
August 10 2012 , 08:04 PM   #796
Member

AnkitG84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Delhi
Posts: 103
Likes Received: 20
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo
Are we assuming that Kosmos has more investors than other projects, any particular reason for that? What is the normal percentage of investors in a project and what is the percentage of investors that we feel there would be in Kosmos?

In advanced stage of construction, normally projects should have up to 40% investors (a guess, would love to call it an educated guess but is a wild guess in reality).

If the above statement is assumed to be correct, what percentage can be attributed for investors in Kosmos?
I am not saying that Kosmos in particular has more investors than any other project.. and I am not a RE expert to comment on the exact ratio of Investor/End users in a project. But, given the huge size of Kosmos and delay in JP projects, most of the end users would have moved to other smaller projects.. this is just my POV
chikoo likes this.
August 10 2012 , 08:13 PM   #797
Member

singhkushal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 238
Likes Received: 13

One of the reason why kosmos has not appreciated in last 3 yrs in the negative vibe for JP in the market and poor construction speed. ALso as there were a lot of other smaller project to choose from, dealers and buyers were concentrating on it. But with opening of express way and kosmos picking construction speed the confidence in JP will increase and also the price should appreciate. I see a fair increase in price if the const speed remains same. My POV

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnkitG84
I am not saying that Kosmos in particular has more investors than any other project.. and I am not a RE expert to comment on the exact ratio of Investor/End users in a project. But, given the huge size of Kosmos and delay in JP projects, most of the end users would have moved to other smaller projects.. this is just my POV
August 10 2012 , 08:33 PM   #798
Member

rajatjain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 447
Likes Received: 65

JP projects are not in favour today...I have no doubt in my kind whatsoever that there is going to come a time...maybe 7-10 years down the line when these same brokers who have created a negative sentiment for JP, will create so much hype for JP that it will be difficult to find sellers...IMO that would be the time to exit your JP investments...
Veeru Dada likes this.
August 11 2012 , 02:18 AM   #799
Senior Member

Digvijay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 917
Likes Received: 159
My Mood: Daring

Which brokers generates negative vibe about JP projects.
Most of jaypee flats are sold by brokers only.
__________________
Digvijay
August 11 2012 , 11:37 AM   #800
Member

anantv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 286
Likes Received: 24
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnkitG84
Most of them are investors, So based on demand/supply concept, I doubt if Kosmos will ever appreciate upto the level of say LB,LP until the WT gets fully developed.
There is no way for anyone to know if most Kosmos buyers are investors and not end users. I think the challenge for Kosmos is not completion of entire WT, but the completion & possession of all Kosmos towers.
Prices shoot up even if a few families move in post possession. In my view, (and I'm not a kosmos unit holder), prices will appreciate to the level of LB on possession (of kosmos), if not exceed LB.
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks